Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game Baph

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i like how you keep using that term, we will see who gets punched in the mouth and i love joey bosa's match up today. it's not a good day to be a RT in denver today, for either team.

i will be back after the game win or lose of course, hope everyone enjoys the game!

Punch in the mouth complete!
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-30-2016, 05:47 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Your Jinx is in full effect.You talked about your rookies and Free agents and ours killed you today not to mention our horrible "garbage" Defensive line!
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-30-2016, 05:42 PM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Defense that is supposedly worse than last year, and took a step back...held the great Philis rivers to 13 points
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Defense that is supposedly worse than last year, and took a step back...held the great Philis rivers to 13 points
        twice we handed the. 2 fgs last time

Comment

Good game Baph....it was ugly to watch....but the right guys won!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Punch in the mouth complete!
            as i said in the thread you made, you guys indeed punched us in the mouth....repeatedly. but notice rivers never stopped fighting after taking that kind of abuse, that's why i am a fan of his....i am not mad about the loss today and that might be a losers mentality but i like the way they fought through all that adversity.

hats off to the broncos defense even after wade got hurt, you may disagree but that was the best i have seen them play since the SB. hope wade is alright, that was scary because at first i didn't know he got hit and thought he collapsed randomly.

on a side note......whoever that woman was screaming into the microphone all game, i hope she lost her voice for a week!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              Good game Baph....it was ugly to watch....but the right guys won!
              you too bud, i thought it was a real snot bubbler old skool type game. it was a great game to watch and i do wish it wasn't so sloppy because a cleaner game would have likely meant a chargers victory IMO.
              sigpic

Comment

as i said in the thread you made, you guys indeed punched us in the mouth....repeatedly. but notice rivers never stopped fighting after taking that kind of abuse, that's why i am a fan of his....i am not mad about the loss today and that might be a losers mentality but i like the way they fought through all that adversity.

hats off to the broncos defense even after wade got hurt, you may disagree but that was the best i have seen them play since the SB. hope wade is alright, that was scary because at first i didn't know he got hit and thought he collapsed randomly.

on a side note......whoever that woman was screaming into the microphone all game, i hope she lost her voice for a week!
                This is the thread I made too and i absolutely disagree about how the defense played today. They played well but not the Best game they have played.

Comment

twice we handed the. 2 fgs last time
                  the defense played today like they did last year, i will admit. you guys need them to play like that, that's for sure. especially in this division.
                  sigpic

Comment

No reason to be mad, San Diego played a very good road game, and were just undone by a great defense playing great. But it's not like they got extremely outplayed, and they didn't just roll over when things started going downhill in the third Q, instead they circled the wagons, made some plays and got right back into it and stayed there until the very end.

My preseason feelings about the Chargers were absolutely wrong, this isn't a 5 win team, they're an 8 win team who should be in every game and with some luck and young players continuing to improve they could win 9 games.

With this team looking like they've got some good young players with upside, it might be time to consider drafting a QB in the first few rounds in 2017. Not to replace Rivers right away, but because where Rivers is and where the rest of the team is, is in two different places, better to get a QB to groom now.

Comment

This is the thread I made too and i absolutely disagree about how the defense played today. They played well but not the Best game they have played.
                      but why? is there a reason? because from watching the games i don't see how you could possibly come to that conclusion. i have not sen every broncos game but ive seen multiple and it's the best i have seen them play.
                      sigpic

Comment

you too bud, i thought it was a real snot bubbler old skool type game. it was a
                        great game to watch and i do wish it wasn't so sloppy because a cleaner game would have likely meant a chargers victory IMO.
                        Ya...cause the chargers turning the ball over near midfield would automatically be points for the bolts if they didn't happen

But our two fumbles within the redzone, one on the one yard line dont

Get over it ...the Broncos are clearly better
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                          No reason to be mad, San Diego played a very good road game, and were just undone by a great defense playing great. But it's not like they got extremely outplayed, and they didn't just roll over when things started going downhill in the third Q, instead they circled the wagons, made some plays and got right back into it and stayed there until the very end.

My preseason feelings about the Chargers were absolutely wrong, this isn't a 5 win team, they're an 8 win team who should be in every game and with some luck and young players continuing to improve they could win 9 games.

With this team looking like they've got some good young players with upside, it might be time to consider drafting a QB in the first few rounds in 2017. Not to replace Rivers right away, but because where Rivers is and where the rest of the team is, is in two different places, better to get a QB to groom now.
                          yeah, the early season choking is going to come back and haunt them, as well as the way they handled the bosa situation because that dude could have been the difference maker.

mike mccoy's job is still very much in jeopardy but i also believe that this team is really close from a talent perspective, if they can get guys back healthy and stay that way.
                          sigpic

Comment

but why? is there a reason? because from watching the games i don't see how you could possibly come to that conclusion. i have not sen every broncos game but ive seen multiple and it's the best i have seen them play.
                            4 reasons

the Pnathers game
                            The Bengals game
                            The first Chargers game
                            Your just telling yourself that to try and feel good about a loss.

The Broncos gave up almost 100 yards more than their own average how could it be their best game> Not like we were playing the Cowboys Pats or Falcons

Comment

At least Rivers doesn't come out looking like this and cry about the punishment he took to the point where he has to go stamp his feet like a 5 year old in front of an adult.

Comment

Working...
                              X