• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    4 reasons

the Pnathers game
    The Bengals game
    The first Chargers game
    Your just telling yourself that to try and feel good about a loss.

The Broncos gave up almost 100 yards more than their own average how could it be their best game> Not like we were playing the Cowboys Pats or Falcons
    umm huh? telling myself that they played better than the first time when we beat them?

i think that's what you are doing, you are trying to make it seem like they didn't play as well, to make it seem like the broncos are so much better than the chargers when in fact you know that's not the case.

i watch the games, the broncos defense won you that game yesterday, how come it was different the first time if they played better? your offense sucked the first and second game so the only real difference was the defense.

try actually watching the games and not the stat sheet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
      At least Rivers doesn't come out looking like this and cry about the punishment he took to the point where he has to go stamp his feet like a 5 year old in front of an adult.

absolutely, one of the main reasons i am a rivers fan. not too many QB's as tough and gritty as rivers but the broncos defense played pretty lights out yesterday, even though beagle doesn't agree
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
        At least Rivers doesn't come out looking like this and cry about the punishment he took to the point where he has to go stamp his feet like a 5 year old in front of an adult.

Yeah, but I did see him cry a couple times during the game....

And this getup isn't much better!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

Love it. Great post. :thumb:
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

for the record he hates to dress like that. the only reason he wears that bolo tie is because it's a team rule that they wear a suit when they go on the road and that dude hates wearing a suit and tie.

if it wasn't for that rule he would never dress like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              for the record he hates to dress like that. the only reason he wears that bolo tie is because it's a team rule that they wear a suit when they go on the road and that dude hates wearing a suit and tie.

if it wasn't for that rule he would never dress like that.
              LOL...... I'd much rather wear a monkey suit with a tie than that!!!!! That's just me though.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL...... I'd much rather wear a monkey suit with a tie than that!!!!! That's just me though.
                yeah man, he's my QB but not digging his fashion sense, that's for sure!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  umm huh? telling myself that they played better than the first time when we beat them?

i think that's what you are doing, you are trying to make it seem like they didn't play as well, to make it seem like the broncos are so much better than the chargers when in fact you know that's not the case.

i watch the games, the broncos defense won you that game yesterday, how come it was different the first time if they played better? your offense sucked the first and second game so the only real difference was the defense.

try actually watching the games and not the stat sheet.
                  except our offense was much better this game. Keep on telling yourself what you want. It doesn't affect me or the standings at all. I am going to be loving your new sig. I wonder if they will let me make it just for the laughs..better P.M. some peoples about it!:dance:
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                  X