Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God I love Derek Wolfe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • God I love Derek Wolfe

    When asked about Phillip Rivers.

    "Don't like him. Not the kind of guy I'd hang out with. Ever since I told him I'd eat his kids, just hasn't been the same."
    https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/stat...81558654857216
    sigpic

  • #2
    He's been my favorite player the last few seasons. I will be getting his jersey soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      We need two or even 3 more of him with that nasty attitude on the d-line.

      Hopefully Gotsis developes something soon and not after our boys are over the hill.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        We need two or even 3 more of him with that nasty attitude on the d-line.

        Hopefully Gotsis developes something soon and not after our boys are over the hill.
        We need that attitude on the Oline. Man, they suck and have no nasty whatsoever.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bates View Post
          He's been my favorite player the last few seasons. I will be getting his jersey soon.
          He's totally not right in the head, which is exactly why we all love him
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a respectful man-crush on him...

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I have a respectful man-crush on him...

              I'm just glad that he's been an absolute beast so we don't have to listen to fans saying "we shoulda kept Malik instead of Wolfe" because that's what we would have heard had he underperformed.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                haha what a classless punk, yet rivers gets heat for talking clean smack on the field? he must be learning from talib, not a lot of great roll models on that team anymore is there?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  haha what a classless punk, yet rivers gets heat for talking clean smack on the field? he must be learning from talib, not a lot of great roll models on that team anymore is there?

                  cry baby cry :thumb:
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    I'm just glad that he's been an absolute beast so we don't have to listen to fans saying "we shoulda kept Malik instead of Wolfe" because that's what we would have heard had he underperformed.
                    you should have kept malik, i don't think that's even in question is it? they played well yesterday against a pretty questionable OL (especially at guard) but been pretty mediocre all season.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      haha what a classless punk, yet rivers gets heat for talking clean smack on the field? he must be learning from talib, not a lot of great roll models on that team anymore is there?
                      WAAAAAAAAA!! WAAAAAAAAA!


                      God, you cry as badly as your whiny freaking QB... Who cares if Wolfe eats a kid or two, it's not like Phillip doesn't have enough to spare.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        WAAAAAAAAA!! WAAAAAAAAA!


                        God, you cry as badly as your whiny freaking QB... Who cares if Wolfe eats a kid or two, it's not like Phillip doesn't have enough to spare.
                        i get this is smack but that's about as classless as a comment that you could make. had wolfe made a comment about race would you be laughing? but eating someones kids, that's okay?

                        i don't care personally as i'm not easily offended but thats a pretty classless comment to make about anyone, joking or not. yet here you are proud of it? wow man just wow......
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          i get this is smack but that's about as classless as a comment that you could make. had wolfe made a comment about race would you be laughing? but eating someones kids, that's okay?

                          i don't care personally as i'm not easily offended but thats a pretty classless comment to make about anyone, joking or not. yet here you are proud of it? wow man just wow......
                          So you actually think he's literally saying he'll eat phillips kids...man you are soft as a paper bag...It takes next to no effort to get you butt hurt man...He didn't make a comment about race, nice job trying to change the subject and make this about something it isn't

                          Keep on graspin at those straws though as if this is just some horrible terrible thing.


                          You want to talk classless...That little punk Melvin Gordon is classless....The level of hatred I have for your piece of crap team is at an all time high....so please, go on about someone mouthing off about eating his children is classless when it's obviously not serious.


                          Grow some thicker skin baph... You are embarrassing yourself even making that post...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            So you actually think he's literally saying he'll eat phillips kids...man you are soft as a paper bag...It takes next to no effort to get you butt hurt man...He didn't make a comment about race, nice job trying to change the subject and make this about something it isn't

                            Keep on graspin at those straws though as if this is just some horrible terrible thing.


                            You want to talk classless...That little punk Melvin Gordon is classless....The level of hatred I have for your piece of crap team is at an all time high....so please, go on about someone mouthing off about eating his children is classless when it's obviously not serious.


                            Grow some thicker skin baph... You are embarrassing yourself even making that post...
                            of course not but that makes it okay? that is why i made the race comparison, he could make a race comment and be joking, would that make it okay? like i said, i don't personally care but it's pretty classless for a player to say that about another players kids, especially when you guys cry all the time about the smack rivers talks which is always PG and nowhere near as vile as that.

                            by the way, why is melvin gordon classless? i want to hear you say it so i can shoot your argument down like a heat seeking missile. before you reply, go watch the replay, that's my advice for you.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              haha what a classless punk, yet rivers gets heat for talking clean smack on the field? he must be learning from talib, not a lot of great roll models on that team anymore is there?
                              Ever heard of a guy named Demarcus ware???

                              No that's the true stand up man's man right there.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X