God I love Derek Wolfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i totally agree, my point is just that if you are going to rage on gordon then understand that the guy that pushed him is just as much at fault. i don't blame any of them, it was an unfortunate accident, end of story as you said.
    I agree!! I'm not raging on Gordon.... Just a bad situation. no reason to debate on this story.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Deflect, deflect, deflect....The guy that pushed him had no idea what was going to happen...Regardless I'm done debating with you....
      yet gordon did?

Last edited by baphamet; 10-31-2016, 10:59 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

yet gordon did?

LOL Mann we can't constantly complain about who's trolling who. If it's good smack it's good smack. Hell even the radio station 104.3 the fan keeps playing that stupid Timberlake song cry me a river in response to Philip Rivers.

The trolling between you guys is in all that serious no we all remember the trolling that was occurring here a little less than two weeks ago now that was some serious trolling but I won't even go into that.
        sigpic

Comment

yet gordon did?

Like I said, my biggest beef was the fact that he just walked off like nothing happened without a care in the world for the dude he knocked over, but keep deflecting and redirecting baph...
          sigpic

Comment

Like I said, my biggest beef was the fact that he just walked off like nothing happened without a care in the world for the dude he knocked over, but keep deflecting and redirecting baph...
            i thought you were done debating me?

i think you are making more out of that than it is, as melvin gordon himself explained why he did that. had gordon not issued a public apology i would understand your anger right now.

besides, how many times have we seen players get hurt on the field by other players and the other player didn't check on him personally to see if he was okay?

it is cool when they do but to rage about it when they don't, especially when the player didnt know who it was or that he was even hurt? i think it should be chalked up simply as an unfortunate accident, but feel free to be outraged by it if you like.
            Last edited by baphamet; 10-31-2016, 11:17 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              LOL Mann we can't constantly complain about who's trolling who. If it's good smack it's good smack. Hell even the radio station 104.3 the fan keeps playing that stupid Timberlake song cry me a river in response to Philip Rivers.

The trolling between you guys is in all that serious no we all remember the trolling that was occurring here a little less than two weeks ago now that was some serious trolling but I won't even go into that.
              this place is fun even after a loss, that's all that matters.
              sigpic

Comment

you should have kept malik, i don't think that's even in question is it? they played well yesterday against a pretty questionable OL (especially at guard) but been pretty mediocre all season.
                If we even tried to keep Malik we are in cap hell. Elway picks his battles..and wins way more than he loses and more than most GMs too deal with your punch in the mouth like a Man and quit being a crybaby :thumb:
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

No matter if Gordon did or didn't intentionally push Wade down what matters here is what the broncos defenders think. If they think he did I wouldn't want to be him next season. Things will get real nasty in those piles for Gordon for sure. If not then no biggie. I am Glad Wade is okay! good guy
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

i get this is smack but that's about as classless as a comment that you could make. had wolfe made a comment about race would you be laughing? but eating someones kids, that's okay?

i don't care personally as i'm not easily offended but thats a pretty classless comment to make about anyone, joking or not. yet here you are proud of it? wow man just wow......
                    Barphs gonna troll that loss right outta his hair.......

Comment

There you have it folks...Baph just admitted that he's only here to troll us...
                      think most of us figured out he was a troll long ago
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

this place is fun even after a loss, that's all that matters.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          think most of us figured out he was a troll long ago
                          Yes, but it's always nice to hear him actually admitting to what we all know.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            No matter if Gordon did or didn't intentionally push Wade down what matters here is what the broncos defenders think. If they think he did I wouldn't want to be him next season. Things will get real nasty in those piles for Gordon for sure. If not then no biggie. I am Glad Wade is okay! good guy
                            There were a couple of times that Gordon got tackled and the defender stayed on him a bit longer and you could tell there were words being exchanged lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Now with sound !!!
                              https://twitter.com/RGreene5280/stat...13018485088260

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                              X