Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

http://theraidersdaily.sportsblog.co...k_del_rio.html

I know this is old news and most have heard all about it but u feel considering the circumstances, this has done more but fuel the rivalry between Denver and Oakland.

You in Oakland, they talk about this story a lot in the media and use it as bait to fire up the fan base. They use it to make Elway look like the bad guy and Jdr the victim lol but lets not forget that jdr wasted a few years with this defense by not properly utilizing their talents and that is what set Elway off and as a good GM would do, he confronted his under achieving coach at the time.

Also this is most likely the raiders last season in Oakland and those fans would like nothing more than to beat John Elway and the Broncos before their team moves.

This is going to be a very emotional and hard fought game for all parties, even the fan bases so I tell you, let's bang heads and smack it up because this is gonna be one hell of a game!!!!

Buckle up and get ready for the ride...!

Recently a story came across my desk and I was very hesitant to publish it but now that I have confirmed with key sources I can. Jack Del Rio came very close to beating up John Elway. Yes that's right Del Rio was going to smash-up Elway's face. Why? Because Elway was upset Del Rio did not beat The Patriots when Del Rio was filling in for John Fox as Head coach. Elway's main beef was he thought Del Rio was pushing the defense too hard during the week which in return Elway thought the guys were worn out for the game.
    Later that week after Denver lost to Patriots Elway came in confronted Del Rio in front of some Denver staff members in the locker room, Elway started to yell in Del Rio's face and really berate Del Rio. Elway went on to say "This is not Jacksonville, this is Denver we don't accept this level of play here Jack" Del Rio was obviously not happy about this and charged Elway grabbing Elway by the collar of his suit and man handled Elway. Sources tell me that Del Rio was getting the better of Elway before Broncos staff (Elways guys) broke it up. Jack Del Rio was not going to just sit there and let John Elway berate him in this way which was like "A Grown man yelling at a 10-year-old boy" Elway was out of line but to Elways credit he did apologize to Del Rio but the damage was already done after that in Denver and ever since that little scuffle the two hated each other for Del Rio's remaining time in Denver. I can also confirm Elway did send Del Rio some sort of text when Jack Del Rio got the job of head coach with the Raiders, along the lines of "have fun in Oakland, can't wait to beat you twice a year.

I have updated this story due to the terrible grammar that was in the original! For those who question this story I challenge you to ask Greg Pappa (Raiders radio broadcaster) about this report, I know he has heard this story as well and he even hinted at it on the radio.
    sigpic

And for my twice annual post:

sigpic

Comment

Funny skit Ed. Anyway Jack Delrio is still up to no good with this style of defense He insist on employing. It's that same stupid defense that got him ran out of Denver.

I'm not trying to talk smack here I'm just pointing out facts. I saw the game yesterday between Oakland and Tampa Bay. Now Tampa Bay is atrocious but they damn near beat Oakland yesterday because well anybody could be Jack Delrio's defense.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        http://theraidersdaily.sportsblog.co...k_del_rio.html

I know this is old news and most have heard all about it but u feel considering the circumstances, this has done more but fuel the rivalry between Denver and Oakland.

You in Oakland, they talk about this story a lot in the media and use it as bait to fire up the fan base. They use it to make Elway look like the bad guy and Jdr the victim lol but lets not forget that jdr wasted a few years with this defense by not properly utilizing their talents and that is what set Elway off and as a good GM would do, he confronted his under achieving coach at the time.

Also this is most likely the raiders last season in Oakland and those fans would like nothing more than to beat John Elway and the Broncos before their team moves.

This is going to be a very emotional and hard fought game for all parties, even the fan bases so I tell you, let's bang heads and smack it up because this is gonna be one hell of a game!!!!

Buckle up and get ready for the ride...!
        Del Rio needs to beat himself up. Oakland's defense is looser than a female pirate with diarrhea.

Comment

Funny skit Ed. Anyway Jack Delrio is still up to no good with this style of defense He insist on employing. It's that same stupid defense that got him ran out of Denver.

I'm not trying to talk smack here I'm just pointing out facts. I saw the game yesterday between Oakland and Tampa Bay. Now Tampa Bay is atrocious but they damn near beat Oakland yesterday because well anybody could be Jack Delrio's defense.
          I cannot for the life of me figure out how Tampa let that game go ... 24 penalties on the Raiduhhs and The Schmucks couldn't contain them?

If the Raiduhhhs play like that this Sunday they can chalk it up as an L because there is no way our Defense let's them get away like Tampa did!

oh and screw JDR, guy is a tool!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
            I cannot for the life of me figure out how Tampa let that game go ... 24 penalties on the Raiduhhs and The Schmucks couldn't contain them?

If the Raiduhhhs play like that this Sunday they can chalk it up as an L because there is no way our Defense let's them get away like Tampa did!

oh and screw JDR, guy is a tool!
            And you know what they are going to commit those same stupid penalties because they will not know what else to do against the Broncos defense.

I believe itd be a good strategy to try to get under their skin and use their emotions against them. LOL
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-31-2016, 09:38 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

And you know what they are going to commit those same stupid penalties because they will not know what else to do against the Broncos defense.

I believe itd be a good strategy to try to get under their skin and use their emotions against them. LOL
              The sports media is talking all day about the Raiders and how great they are and how Derek Carr is in contention for MVP. I can't wait until we take them down a notch. This is going to be an epic battle. No freaking way the Broncos let Carr throw for 500 yards................No way.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                The sports media is talking all day about the Raiders and how great they are and how Derek Carr is in contention for MVP. I can't wait until we take them down a notch. This is going to be an epic battle. No freaking way the Broncos let Carr throw for 500 yards................No way.
                It is really impressive for any QB to throw over 500 yards, but the media forgets that requires a horrible defense for that to happen. Our secondary makes Tampa Bay look like Pop Warner.

It's going to be a tough fight. JDR will attack our defense with his RBs and, probably, try to imitate the Falcons script with TEs and RBs attacking our LBs in the passing game. I don't see our run defense turning the corner that quick but I do think we've made some good changes in short coverage.

It's going to be a good game. If not for the fact he wears silver and black, I would really like Carr. He's an up and coming QB with a lot of talent.

Comment

this will be an interesting and huge game for the division, i'm not sure who i like to win this yet but it is in oakland so i would probably give the raiders the slight edge.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh hell no but the Denver offense should look all pro bowl contention against that del_sissy_eo defense!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nah, nobody throws for 500 yards WEEKLY? And half of that against your defense is tough alone.

Last year, he threw for 99 yards in a win and 223 in a loss. It's more about the last minutes, where Chris Harris was the hero the first st time and Carr was the second time.

I'm ready!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        It is really impressive for any QB to throw over 500 yards, but the media forgets that requires a horrible defense for that to happen. Our secondary makes Tampa Bay look like Pop Warner.

It's going to be a tough fight. JDR will attack our defense with his RBs and, probably, try to imitate the Falcons script with TEs and RBs attacking our LBs in the passing game. I don't see our run defense turning the corner that quick but I do think we've made some good changes in short coverage.

It's going to be a good game. If not for the fact he wears silver and black, I would really like Carr. He's an up and coming QB with a lot of talent.
                        Todd Davis and Corey Nelson played great in coverage against San Diego's TEs yesterday and even though Clive Walford could be an emerging star he will not be able to expose any of our defenders nor catch them off guard.

The Broncos need to move Brandon Marshal back to his original position where he excelled and allow Nelson and Davis to play as the did yesterday. Just my opinion.
                        sigpic

Comment

I expect a gunslinger like Carr to struggle against the Broncos defense. Last season, the Broncos lost the 2nd game because Osweiler missed a wide open Virgil Green in the endzone and later missed a read with Sanders all alone down the field. Not to mention that Schofield at RT made Mack the 1-game wonder that he is today. The Broncos got this. Except for the game against the Patriots and maybe on the road vs Kansas City, the Broncos should be favorites to win all games left in the schedule.
                          sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to a meaningful game vs the raiders. Been a long long Looooooong time...

having said that I am a born Raider hater

Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

This will be good game... for our defense. We will have pressure on him all game with Miller and company... and our corner backs will have a field day.

just my two cents.

It is nice to see a whole division being competitive again. makes for more interesting football week in week out

Comment

Working...
                              X