Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Nah, nobody throws for 500 yards WEEKLY? And half of that against your defense is tough alone.

Last year, he threw for 99 yards in a win and 223 in a loss. It's more about the last minutes, where Chris Harris was the hero the first st time and Carr was the second time.

I'm ready!!
    Same here!!!

This rivalry has been somewhat boring in the recent past but since Oakland is relevant again it is due to heat up greatly.

You guys have three rings

And we have three rings
    lets see who wins the race to a fourth!

Comment

Our #1 rival in a game for control of the division. This is football. Hopefully we see some old school raider fans in here.
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
        Our #1 rival in a game for control of the division. This is football. Hopefully we see some old school raider fans in here.
        Guess they don't want no part of this forum!

What would be crazy is if The Raiders get knocked out of the playoffs this season, then bolt for Las Vegas and then make an appearance in the Super Bowl, I would laugh my ass off so hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Oh hell no but the Denver offense should look all pro bowl contention against that del_sissy_eo defense!
          Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers are the only QB this year to shred us. I'll take it against those top tier QBs.

Mariota, Flacco, Alex Smith and Winston have combined for 4 TDs in the air. And half of them by Winston.

Which list of QBs is Siemian closer to at this stage in his career?

The defense is bad, but it's primarily by yardage. I THINK the Raiders have a great 3rd down percentage and their ranked 4th in turnovers. Stuff to clean up while they're winning. That's why I can't complain about 6-2. But this is the biggest test.

Comment

Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers are the only QB this year to shred us. I'll take it against those top tier QBs.

Mariota, Flacco, Alex Smith and Winston have combined for 4 TDs in the air. And half of them by Winston.

Which list of QBs is Siemian closer to at this stage in his career?

The defense is bad, but it's primarily by yardage. I THINK the Raiders have a great 3rd down percentage and their ranked 4th in turnovers. Stuff to clean up while they're winning. That's why I can't complain about 6-2. But this is the biggest test.
            We have to score 24 to win. Your Oline is a neutralizer to our pass rushers so I expect guys to come open after a good 7 seconds of blanket coverage and I have no idea how we keep Mack off our QB ..better scheme it or run real well because our Oline aint getting that done alone. Home team covers the spread at the least. I would be pleasantly surprised to come out with the win
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Just want to take this opportunity to welcome back Raider fans...will be back next week to say goodbye.
              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                We have to score 24 to win. Your Oline is a neutralizer to our pass rushers so I expect guys to come open after a good 7 seconds of blanket coverage and I have no idea how we keep Mack off our QB ..better scheme it or run real well because our Oline aint getting that done alone. Home team covers the spread at the least. I would be pleasantly surprised to come out with the win
                Sorry, but I hate that saying. Lol. "We have to score x amount to win". No. we need to score more than the raiders. Their point total is not set yet. They're not set at 23. Doesn't mean they can't score 23. But they might only score 6 points. Or they might be fortunate and score 31. But we do not have to score a specific amount to win as of now, except for 2. Other than that, every game is different and you don't know how it'll play out. We need more than the raiders is all.

Anyway, sorry for taking it out on you. It's just one of my top pet peeves on sports cliches.
                Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 10-31-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Same here. I really don't see Carr getting more than 230.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                    Just want to take this opportunity to welcome back Raider fans...will be back next week to say goodbye.
                    Why, where are you going? Packing those bags early for a business trip huh?

Comment

I think it's going to be a momentum game. It'll shift back and forth in the first half. I think we go into the second half either tied or within a score, and then something will happen for one team or the other that tips the scales. Blocked punt for a TD, pick six, some kind of major blunder. Just has that kind of feeling for me. I think if we get Talib back it'll be a lot easier on us as a Defensive unit. As well as Doss and Roby played, I want talib's presence for a game like this.
                      sigpic

Comment

"The road to win the division goes through them. The road to the Super Bowl goes through them. They're on top. Everyone wants to crown us because we haven't won for so long and now we are (winning). But we are not on top. We respect everybody, but fear no one." - Raiders QB Derek Carr, on facing the defending Super Bowl champion Broncos this week. (Paul Gutierrez, ESPN)

Excited!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                          "The road to win the division goes through them. The road to the Super Bowl goes through them. They're on top. Everyone wants to crown us because we haven't won for so long and now we are (winning). But we are not on top. We respect everybody, but fear no one." - Raiders QB Derek Carr, on facing the defending Super Bowl champion Broncos this week. (Paul Gutierrez, ESPN)

Excited!!
                          Thanks for posting this, it's pretty exciting for both teams.

Michael Crabtree and Mychal Rivera don't scare me one bit. Amari Cooper and Clive Walford on the other hand are pretty serious however I'm pretty sure our corners Talib, Harris and Roby can more than handle them.

Not to mention we have a bad ass rookie named Justin Simmons who is becoming a pretty good cover safety along with two linebackers named Nelson and Davis who are beginning to look like Danny Trevathan in coverage out there.

This is going to be very exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Thanks for posting this, it's pretty exciting for both teams.

Michael Crabtree and Mychal Rivera don't scare me one bit. Amari Cooper and Clive Walford on the other hand are pretty serious however I'm pretty sure our corners Talib, Harris and Roby can more than handle them.

Not to mention we have a bad ass rookie named Justin Simmons who is becoming a pretty good cover safety along with two linebackers named Nelson and Davis who are beginning to look like Danny Trevathan in coverage out there.

This is going to be very exciting!
                            Our roster has been replaced by an angry kitten. Unintentional smack but still smack nonetheless.

I think you're underestimating Crabtree. I've seen all but one of the games this year, and the guy has some of the best hands I've seen in a while. In the red zone he can be very dangerous.

As for Walford, I think he's on a business trip. He has a lot of potential but has yet to make game changing plays that we're expecting. He's had a bright moment or two but that's about it.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, normally I'm all like "1 point or 100" a win is a win" This week I want to hang 52 on ya'll...I hate the fricken raiders....
                              sigpic

Comment

Our roster has been replaced by an angry kitten. Unintentional smack but still smack nonetheless.

I think you're underestimating Crabtree. I've seen all but one of the games this year, and the guy has some of the best hands I've seen in a while. In the red zone he can be very dangerous.

As for Walford, I think he's on a business trip. He has a lot of potential but has yet to make game changing plays that we're expecting. He's had a bright moment or two but that's about it.
                                Hahaha it is a sign don't ya know.

Mann I'm excited for this game win or lose (hopefully win) but with Oaklands offense and Denvers fired up defense, this is going to be the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X