Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Talib is out. I know there's depth in the secondary but this should be somewhat of a blow. Who starts in his place?
    He missed last week same thing . Roby started and won defensive player of the week. The guy who took Robys nickle spot broke up/tipped a pass that was intercepted batted down a 2 point conversion and a sure td. Also tipped a pass of third and goal that was caught for a TD(miricle one handed catch) Names Lorenzo Doss #37 also Parks and Simmons rookie Safties been getting lots of time and #36 Webster. We are really deep in the secondary. More worried about Paradis our center missing the game
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-04-2016, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Our defense is so good and so deep that our third string players are awarded AFC defensive player of the week honors!
    If he was not a first rounder and not starting, it would be more impressive.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Just saw on NFL Live that the Broncos are 15-1 since 2010 winning division road games. We've only lost 1 division road game in 5 years. Wow! Keep it going Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Our defense is so good and so deep that our third string players are awarded AFC defensive player of the week honors!
    I know it's cooler to say it like that. But for fans of other teams that don't know. You can practically count Roby as a starter anyway. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    So it will be the AFC Offensive Player of the Week vs. the AFC Defensive Player of the Week.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Well the ball hawking Bradley Roby of course, with Kavon Webster and Lorenzo Doss backing he and Harris up.
    So it will be the AFC Offensive Player of the Week vs. the AFC Defensive Player of the Week.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Talib is out. I know there's depth in the secondary but this should be somewhat of a blow. Who starts in his place?
    Well the ball hawking Bradley Roby of course, with Kavon Webster and Lorenzo Doss backing he and Harris up.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I do.... no worries... I got this...

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    This is clearly the game of the week.

Pitt v Baltimore should be a solid physical game and NYG v Philly and Detroit v Minn obviously have playoff implications - but aren't overly exciting.

Hopefully it's a nice day, so I can get some leaves raked.
    Yeah there are only so many games during the season that you are eagerly awaiting weeks in advance.

This is one of those games. I'm hoping to be able to look back on this with a good feeling!

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    This is clearly the game of the week.

Pitt v Baltimore should be a solid physical game and NYG v Philly and Detroit v Minn obviously have playoff implications - but aren't overly exciting.

Hopefully it's a nice day, so I can get some leaves raked.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    Or face down in the turf 24 times!
    Haha, will that too. Just seeing Von and company punishing Br*dy is pure joy joy. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Raiders only chance to win this game is if you are able to run on us, our run D is not as good as last year, get the run game going you'll have a chance against the orange crush.
    For us, we need much better play out of our Oline and QB, if Trevor and the line begin to gel, we will indeed give the P*ts another beat down on our way to SB 51.
    Nothing on this earth gives me more pleasure than watching Br*dy crying on the sideline.
    Or face down in the turf 24 times!

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    Raiders only chance to win this game is if you are able to run on us, our run D is not as good as last year, get the run game going you'll have a chance against the orange crush.
    For us, we need much better play out of our Oline and QB, if Trevor and the line begin to gel, we will indeed give the P*ts another beat down on our way to SB 51.
    Nothing on this earth gives me more pleasure than watching Br*dy crying on the sideline.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    you may think right now mid way your chasing it...but in post season your not playing the saints...and you need a defense, defense wins championships

we had the greatest offense ever seen....and got crushed by a great defense

there will be games where your defense has to stop teams.
    Oh I agree with you there. We had the #1 offense our last super bowl and got crushed by a historic defense... despite them knowing our playbook. (That should answer your question Sam.)

If the defense improves on its yardage, which is the primary source, then their odds are greater. But right now they're finding ways to win despite the defense and that counts for something. That on top of Carr leading the league in come from behind or 4th quarter wins since 2015 also shows that the opposition better be blowing us out otherwise we have a chance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X