Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Our Oline will definitely have their hands full, but i don't think are cb's are sweating nor should they.
    Nah, not sweating it. Shut down Benjamin, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Antonio Gates, DeAndre Hopkins...
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      He's a lot better this year
      Better yes. a lot? maybe but we will see
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Nah, not sweating it. Shut down Benjamin, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Antonio Gates, DeAndre Hopkins...
        He dropped an insane amount of balls last year. Not this year

Comment

Maybe the Broncos will be able to score a TD on our crap D unlike last year

Comment

Third qb is a charm

Comment

maybe we will be playing for our 4th ring this year,

while raider fans can sit on the couch talking about 2015 when they beat the broncos
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

while raider fans can sit on the couch talking about 2015 when they beat the broncos
                And that is only because Brock Osweiler missed a wide-open Emmanuel Sanders going into the end zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  And that is only because Brock Osweiler missed a wide-open Emmanuel Sanders going into the end zone.
                  Excuses excuses.

Comment

Or the other way around since we're both chasing our fourth ring.

Comment

Your D this year is so bad, I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning could come out of retirement, play WR and we'd still be able to throw a TD pass on that defense...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Your D this year is so bad, I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning could come out of retirement, play WR and we'd still be able to throw a TD pass on that defense...
                        The Raiders scoring defense is ranked 22, exactly where it was last year. So what you should say is that our D so bad that Peyton Manning could come out of retirement, play WR, get some catches and some yards before you have to settle for a field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

you really think your chasing a ring...perhaps chasing respectability after so many years of suck
                          but come on with the

31st ranked total def
                          22nd scoring def
                          27th pass def
                          28th rush def

you aint chasing a ring
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            This in itself should intensify the rivialry if both teams remain relevant.

I expect to see many more of your fellow brethren/fan base in here in the near future. I'm just hoping they don't show up if and after a bronco loss. Talk about the fair weathered. Lol

Comment

you really think your chasing a ring...perhaps chasing respectability after so many years of suck
                              but come on with the

31st ranked total def
                              22nd scoring def
                              27th pass def
                              28th rush def

you aint chasing a ring
                              Stats got us to the same 6-2 record. You can nitpick with the stats all you want, at the end of the day WINS is most important stat.

So yes we are chasing a ring until we're eliminated.

Two 6-2 teams with half a season to go and only one is chasing a ring...stop with that nonsense.
                              Last edited by DevilSpawn; 11-03-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                This in itself should intensify the rivialry if both teams remain relevant.

I expect to see many more of your fellow brethren/fan base in here in the near future. I'm just hoping they don't show up if and after a bronco loss. Talk about the fair weathered. Lol
                                Probably but I can't call it. I still wonder why the Chiefs presence is so low.

Comment

Working...
                                X