Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Our Oline will definitely have their hands full, but i don't think are cb's are sweating nor should they.
    Nah, not sweating it. Shut down Benjamin, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Antonio Gates, DeAndre Hopkins...
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      He's a lot better this year
      Better yes. a lot? maybe but we will see
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Nah, not sweating it. Shut down Benjamin, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Antonio Gates, DeAndre Hopkins...
        He dropped an insane amount of balls last year. Not this year

        Comment


        • #49
          Maybe the Broncos will be able to score a TD on our crap D unlike last year

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
            Maybe the Broncos will be able to score a TD on our crap D unlike last year
            Third qb is a charm

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
              Maybe the Broncos will be able to score a TD on our crap D unlike last year
              maybe we will be playing for our 4th ring this year,


              while raider fans can sit on the couch talking about 2015 when they beat the broncos
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                maybe we will be playing for our 4th ring this year,


                while raider fans can sit on the couch talking about 2015 when they beat the broncos
                And that is only because Brock Osweiler missed a wide-open Emmanuel Sanders going into the end zone.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  And that is only because Brock Osweiler missed a wide-open Emmanuel Sanders going into the end zone.
                  Excuses excuses.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    maybe we will be playing for our 4th ring this year,


                    while raider fans can sit on the couch talking about 2015 when they beat the broncos
                    Or the other way around since we're both chasing our fourth ring.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                      Maybe the Broncos will be able to score a TD on our crap D unlike last year
                      Your D this year is so bad, I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning could come out of retirement, play WR and we'd still be able to throw a TD pass on that defense...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Your D this year is so bad, I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning could come out of retirement, play WR and we'd still be able to throw a TD pass on that defense...
                        The Raiders scoring defense is ranked 22, exactly where it was last year. So what you should say is that our D so bad that Peyton Manning could come out of retirement, play WR, get some catches and some yards before you have to settle for a field goal.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          Or the other way around since we're both chasing our fourth ring.

                          you really think your chasing a ring...perhaps chasing respectability after so many years of suck
                          but come on with the

                          31st ranked total def
                          22nd scoring def
                          27th pass def
                          28th rush def

                          you aint chasing a ring
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Or the other way around since we're both chasing our fourth ring.
                            This in itself should intensify the rivialry if both teams remain relevant.

                            I expect to see many more of your fellow brethren/fan base in here in the near future. I'm just hoping they don't show up if and after a bronco loss. Talk about the fair weathered. Lol

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              you really think your chasing a ring...perhaps chasing respectability after so many years of suck
                              but come on with the

                              31st ranked total def
                              22nd scoring def
                              27th pass def
                              28th rush def

                              you aint chasing a ring
                              Stats got us to the same 6-2 record. You can nitpick with the stats all you want, at the end of the day WINS is most important stat.

                              So yes we are chasing a ring until we're eliminated.

                              Two 6-2 teams with half a season to go and only one is chasing a ring...stop with that nonsense.
                              Last edited by DevilSpawn; 11-03-2016, 09:42 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                This in itself should intensify the rivialry if both teams remain relevant.

                                I expect to see many more of your fellow brethren/fan base in here in the near future. I'm just hoping they don't show up if and after a bronco loss. Talk about the fair weathered. Lol
                                Probably but I can't call it. I still wonder why the Chiefs presence is so low.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X