Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Nah, not sweating it. Shut down Benjamin, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Antonio Gates, DeAndre Hopkins...
    He dropped an insane amount of balls last year. Not this year

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    He's a lot better this year
    Better yes. a lot? maybe but we will see

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Our Oline will definitely have their hands full, but i don't think are cb's are sweating nor should they.
    Nah, not sweating it. Shut down Benjamin, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Antonio Gates, DeAndre Hopkins...

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    He's not really wrong.. What's elite? Top 5? They are both very good receivers. Crabtree is extremely underrated. Your CB's will have their hands full elite or not
    Our Oline will definitely have their hands full, but i don't think are cb's are sweating nor should they.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    we shut Cooper down last year and I called it before hand. Our Corners are elite all 3 of them The other 2 are pretty darn good too.
    Lorenzo DoSs and Kavon Webster :thumb:
    Then we have some other really good cover defenders one of them being the rookie Justin Simmons and then two of our linebackers are looking pretty good as well on Cory Nelson and Todd Davis.

Of course those two linebackers won't be covering the Raiders wide receivers but they'll do a pretty good job on any tight end the Raiders choose to insert.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    we shut Cooper down last year and I called it before hand. Our Corners are elite all 3 of them The other 2 are pretty darn good too.
    He's a lot better this year

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    He's not really wrong.. What's elite? Top 5? They are both very good receivers. Crabtree is extremely underrated. Your CB's will have their hands full elite or not

Leave a comment:

• Omarvasquez
    replied
    I hope we can win this game and put us into a half game back of new england, they then have a tough matchup against seattle which they should lose.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    Broncos Star DB: Crabtree, Cooper Not Elite NFL Receivers

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sport...399722781.html

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Oh, wait. I forgot. This is the Talkin' Smack sub forum: Tha Raiderz are goin' down so hard! They gonna move to Las Vegas first thing Monday morning because we're gonna beat them so bad California aint gonna take them back! Our Defense is gonna score more than their Offense!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    I'm hoping Denver's O can take advantage of Oakland's D, but the Raiders do have some talent on that side of the ball. It's kind of weird that a team led by an ex-DC is struggling with that talent. But then look at what Del Rio did here.
    That is exactly why I can't take the raiders too serious on defense.

This group of guys that we have in Denver right now with exception to a few last season that left via free agency, were together for a long time here in Denver and Del Rio wasted that time. They could had been a force for years now but schemes were detrimental to their strengths. And if not detrimental then under utilized.
    I'm not anyone else outside of Denver understands what he had here and how he misused it.

It is in my opinion that the Denver offense is far better than the Oakland defense and they are going to surprise when we make plays and beat them over the top next Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied

To a degree Carr is making them look better but they are (at the very least) two very, very good WR's.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The odds are in Denver's favor. Denver's offense does just enough to get some points on the board to hold a lead well Denver's defense shuts down Oaklands offense and Denver wins the game.
    I'm hoping Denver's O can take advantage of Oakland's D, but the Raiders do have some talent on that side of the ball. It's kind of weird that a team led by an ex-DC is struggling with that talent. But then look at what Del Rio did here.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    This game is going it be like running two physics experiments. The Raider's unstoppable force of an Offense meets the Bronco's immovable object of a Defense. And then the Bronco's stoppable force of an Offense meets the Raider's movable object of a Defense. It could rip a hole in the fabric of space-time. We could end up with a Schrodinger's tie.
    The odds are in Denver's favor. Denver's offense does just enough to get some points on the board to hold a lead well Denver's defense shuts down Oaklands offense and Denver wins the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X