Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver vs Oakland/heated rivalry... Buckle Up and Get Ready for the Ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Solid win for Oakland, who was - at least last night - the far superior team.

A couple Broncos observations:
    - TS is showing improvement. I've commented several times in the past that he's going to get a receiver killed. Well, last night he did much better. He's still missing to many passes high, which will catch up with him.
    - the run D is obviously lacking. Wade needs to make some changes, which will likely take some of the teeth out of the pass D.

A general NFL observation:
    - with the existing rules, it's almost impossible to be a pass defender.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Good game guys
    Nott for the Denver side, the Broncos played worse than a high school team tonight but anyway the Raiders look pretty damn serious so good luck in the race and even though it's crazy thing to say I'd rather see the AFC West represented in the Super Bowl then any other AFC team.

Again good luck come playoff time, and if Denver by chance happens to miss the playoffs then I hope it's Oakland that knocks the Arrogant patriots Out with a season death blow.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied
    Good game guys

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Thanks peeps! And thank you Kabri Bibbs for helping me win in two leagues :dance: . That Bibbs play shows we're not there yet, but we're close.

The division will still come down to the last game with all three teams. I can't say Chargers because I don't think any 2 of the other 3 will lose 6 games. Either way, this division is stacked across the board and it isn't close. Just like the old days.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Congrats Raiders fans, exciting for sure. Something tells me week 17 will be for the division title.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied

thats all i got.....

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    None of our receivers will get over 70 barring a huge play of 40+, but I can see Carr spreading it around to 6 different receivers.
    You guys deserve all the credit. dominated us in the trenches on both sides of the ball.Not scheme either just physically dominated . We will have to scheme to beat you in Denver or it will just be more of the same.

Leave a comment:

• Salutethis
    replied
    Why raiders im almost happy, I can go back to hating you again, not pitying you...

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Congrats to the Raiders, and all of the Raiders fans. You guys were clearly the better team.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    It's gonna be a big game. Denver Broncos Vs the Oaklan Raiers (no D in Oakland right now) They say defense wins championships, this we'll get to see if defense beats the Raiers.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    He missed last week same thing . Roby started and won defensive player of the week. The guy who took Robys nickle spot broke up/tipped a pass that was intercepted batted down a 2 point conversion and a sure td. Also tipped a pass of third and goal that was caught for a TD(miricle one handed catch) Names Lorenzo Doss #37 also Parks and Simmons rookie Safties been getting lots of time and #36 Webster. We are really deep in the secondary. More worried about Paradis our center missing the game
    None of our receivers will get over 70 barring a huge play of 40+, but I can see Carr spreading it around to 6 different receivers.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    well I would say scouts/GM ..the coaches are different from 2 years ago
    That's right, but it's funny how certain coaches could get more out of players drafted by another regime!

I tell ya, I get so fumed when thinking of how jack del rio wasted so much time with this defense.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    After reading your post it won't be long untill we get some smart ass owner trying to lure away our talent scouts.

Or secondary coaching staff for that matter!
    well I would say scouts/GM ..the coaches are different from 2 years ago

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    He missed last week same thing . Roby started and won defensive player of the week. The guy who took Robys nickle spot broke up/tipped a pass that was intercepted batted down a 2 point conversion and a sure td. Also tipped a pass of third and goal that was caught for a TD(miricle one handed catch) Names Lorenzo Doss #37 also Parks and Simmons rookie Safties been getting lots of time and #36 Webster. We are really deep in the secondary. More worried about Paradis our center missing the game
    After reading your post it won't be long untill we get some smart ass owner trying to lure away our talent scouts.

Or secondary coaching staff for that matter!

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    If he was not a first rounder and not starting, it would be more impressive.
    Hence why I posted what I did a few above you. Roby is practically a starter in our defense, as we spend so much time in the nickel. I believe he has a played something over 70% of the snaps over the last two years. It's not his fault he has two top 6 veteran corners in the NFL ahead of him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X