Grats Devilspawn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grats Devilspawn!

Since you are about the only regular Raiders fan around here Grats on the win tonight. See ya at teh end of the season.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic

Thanks, appreciate it.

Comment

The Broncos defensive of line got bullied by the Raiders offensive line, never thought I would see that happen to this group of guys.

Anyway the Raiders are no joke, they are pretty damn serious and I'm not saying you guys are going to end up with the number one seed in the AFC West because Denver still very much alive in the race but if you do I want to see Oakland put 45 on the New England pansies come playoff time knocking them out of contention.
      sigpic

Comment

Yup - congrats DS, one of the long-suffering good 'uns of the silver and black variety

Comment

grats DS! bring the heat on these donkey fans! lol
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats DS!.. I know you been waiting for this for a long time enjoy!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              grats DS! bring the heat on these donkey fans! lol
              Wish I could but the pregame smack was... a bit civil. Maybe for our next battle, or if I gets all mad and stuff beforehand..

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
              Yup - congrats DS, one of the long-suffering good 'uns of the silver and black variety
              Thank you, madam. And thank you for killing me in the fleaflicker league. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                The Broncos defensive of line got bullied by the Raiders offensive line, never thought I would see that happen to this group of guys.

Anyway the Raiders are no joke, they are pretty damn serious and I'm not saying you guys are going to end up with the number one seed in the AFC West because Denver still very much alive in the race but if you do I want to see Oakland put 45 on the New England pansies come playoff time knocking them out of contention.
                I want to see another snow filled, Saturday night playoff game up there. I'm so over the Tuck Rule (but miraculously not over the Immaculate Reception) and I would love to see the storylines leading up to that contest. But first we have to continue this upswing into the playoffs. I will admit, the team's demeanor and attitude was 70s businesslike.

Hope Aldon & Mario get back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  I want to see another snow filled, Saturday night playoff game up there. I'm so over the Tuck Rule (but miraculously not over the Immaculate Reception) and I would love to see the storylines leading up to that contest. But first we have to continue this upswing into the playoffs. I will admit, the team's demeanor and attitude was 70s businesslike.

Hope Aldon & Mario get back soon.
                  Its crazy but I was thinking the exact same thing. What a way to put the asterisk dynasty to rest.
                  The team that all the cheating and favoriting started against.
                  sigpic

Comment

Way late on this..... well done by your team DS..... We were dominated from the opening kickoff.

stupid Raiders...
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats, DS

Next time...

maybe...

Comment

Working...
                      X