Rivers Is NOT Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Typical high level? Isn't he 4-5 in the postseason, that makes him a below average QB.
    by high level I think he means mediocre

rivers is

42-51 in regular season in the last 5.8 seasons...9 games below .500....with 118 turnovers

has 4 of his last 6 seasons .500 or worse ...hell might as well call it since he cant get above .500 this year either

I'm not seeing the elite HOF typical high level
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

rivers is

42-51 in regular season in the last 5.8 seasons...9 games below .500....with 118 turnovers

has 4 of his last 6 seasons .500 or worse ...hell might as well call it since he cant get above .500 this year either

What should be hard for them to swallow is the fact that traded away a hall of famer for someone with potential.

I understand at the time Drew wasn't a hall of famer and hindsight is 20/20 but if that staff at the time had any real football intelligence, they would had realized who had the better football mind to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        What should be hard for them to swallow is the fact that traded away a hall of famer for someone with potential.

I understand at the time Drew wasn't a hall of famer and hindsight is 20/20 but if that staff at the time had any real football intelligence, they would had realized who had the better football mind to succeed.
        They did Marty didn't want Rivers drafted he knew he had his man in Brees. One of the things that got him fired by a GM that wasn't ever responsible for the talent the Chargers had in the first place. That would have been Butler who died of cancer but was known for his notes on players even as early as freshmen in college ...AJ lived of his crib notes for a few seasons then his lack of ability really showed,
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

rivers is

You see one thing but baphs sees first ballot HOF and best Qb in the AFC West despite Derek Carr being in the running for MVP, and Alex Smith having his team minus his All-Pro running back Charles and best WR Maclin out most the year.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
            Horrible season so far which has been littered with turnovers and interceptions including 4 today at home including the game losing interception against the all conquering Miami!!! that went for a TD
            When are chargers fans going to realize that this guy just isn't elite and not championship quality???
            I thought he was Catholic from Alabama.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

greatest qb in the west has 10 ints in his last five games

trevor

303 ypg ...8 tds, 4 ints

afc west GOAT

268 ypg 12 tds 10 ints
              I was listening to the talking heads analyze fantasy QB's and they made the statement that the AFC West maybe the best division in football but its the worst place to find a good QB. They went on to say that you would expect with Carrs weapons and O-line he would be much better but they said that the talent around him is the most consistent in the division thus hes the best.

Our O-line is a punchline when it comes to running or passing and our receivers cant find the football if it hits them in the face, our only real competent running back got injured weeks ago and our best TE would barely make the depth chart on most teams. Thus its amazing Trevor is doing as well as he is.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                They did Marty didn't want Rivers drafted he knew he had his man in Brees. One of the things that got him fired by a GM that wasn't ever responsible for the talent the Chargers had in the first place. That would have been Butler who died of cancer but was known for his notes on players even as early as freshmen in college ...AJ lived of his crib notes for a few seasons then his lack of ability really showed,
                marty coached rivers in the senior bowl and it was largely because of marty that they wanted rivers and that is well documented. marty didn't want to start rivers late in the season in 2005 after they were eliminated from the playoffs and then brees got hurt. at that point sure, brees is the guy. but you are pretending that marty never wanted rivers and you couldn't be more wrong there.

its funny when clowns thing they know what's going on but simply dont.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

by high level i mean he was playing at a high level earlier in the season and has near top 10 numbers all time lol

he is putting up numbers like that while being very efficient as well having a top 10 career QB rating. hilarious when you guys try to act like he sucks.

by the way, rivers has one of the best football minds in the NFL right now. that bolded statement really shows your lack of knowledge about the subject.

rivers could retire right now and become a head coach somewhere and people always mention that, dude has a brilliant football mind and is actually pretty damn smart.

he lacks some of the physical tools that he makes up with his football mind lol

learn about what the hell you are talking about before you open your mouth, do some research before you troll man.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    by high level i mean he was playing at a high level earlier in the season and has near top 10 numbers all time lol

he is putting up numbers like that while being very efficient as well having a top 10 career QB rating. hilarious when you guys try to act like he sucks.

by the way, rivers has one of the best football minds in the NFL right now. that bolded statement really shows your lack of knowledge about the subject.

rivers could retire right now and become a head coach somewhere and people always mention that, dude has a brilliant football mind and is actually pretty damn smart.

learn about what the hell you are talking about before you open your mouth, do some research before you troll man.
                    as you can tell by his 42-51 record over the past 6 seasons...all of rivers garbage stats doesn't equate to Ws
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Rivers has one of the best football minds?
                      This from a guy who calls John Elway and overrated GM.
                      Explain how his football mind works?
                      sigpic

Comment

I am Bored as hell. We need some new trolls
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          I am Bored as hell. We need some new trolls
                          Is baps crying and backpedaling making you pine for rod...or chargerdivison

Ya...I know
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X