Ha-ha, patsies lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha-ha, patsies lose

A great laugh today against you Bronco haters. Can't even get it in at the goal line, 4 tries. Gronk cries because the refs don't let him knock people over and get a defensive PI. Yes your record is good and better than Denvers, but you lost today, at home, and you're mad.

They won't show their faces in here after a loss even though they all claimed that they would be taken off of the ignore just so they can be belittled once the patriots suffered their next loss but somehow I don't see anybody taking them off ignore him.

Anyway here is a pic of the final score.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      They won't show their faces in here after a loss even though they all claimed that they would be taken off of the ignore just so they can be belittled once the patriots suffered their next loss but somehow I don't see anybody taking them off ignore him.

Anyway here is a pic of the final score.
      They're just going to talk about our Oline or Trevor or something. But to have it that close with 4 tries and not get it in? Brady fumbles his own sneak? Got to laugh on that

Comment

The Boston sports media was chirping all week how NE was gonna mop the floor against SEA. So glad NE lost. Makes my day when someone can shut them up.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

It's always a good monday after the Patriots lose.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            The Boston sports media was chirping all week how NE was gonna mop the floor against SEA. So glad NE lost. Makes my day when someone can shut them up.
            I said last week that Seattle was going to go in there and beat them. I'm not looking for any props or anything but my point is there not invincible at home. Teams can go in there and beat them if they stay focused and win their matchups.

But the thing that cracks me up is Rob Gronkowski initiated contact in the end zone he didn't have to initiate contact but he did everybody saw it and then he had the nerve to turn around and complain that he was interfered with. These guys think the rules don't apply to them or what?

Comment

I wonder what they would be saying if we lost to a horrible saints team. Which we almost did.

Comment

Originally posted by Omarvasquez View Post
                I wonder what they would be saying if we lost to a horrible saints team. Which we almost did.
                Our defense did beat the best offense in the league.

Haha but their defense made our offense look pretty good at first. I think it's safe to say that the Kubiak offense is not the Shanahan offense.
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-14-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Im embarrased the saints are a joke, and we just barley won.

Comment

Im embarrased the saints are a joke, and we just barley won.
                    I figured you'd be more embarrassed by your favorite team being shut out at home by the Bills?

Never apologize for a win. Whether you win by 1 or 41 they all count the same in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      I figured you'd be more embarrassed by your favorite team being shut out at home by the Bills?

Never apologize for a win. Whether you win by 1 or 41 they all count the same in the standings.
                      My team didnt play the bills this year

Comment

lol at Gronkowski's push off attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          lol at Gronkowski's push off attempt.
                          That was just so stupid and hard to get over, he literally ran up there grabbed a hold of a much smaller man, overpowered him and then threw him to the ground and then had the nerve to complain about being interfered with.

Somebody needs to find that play and posted as a GIF, CP to the first person that does.

It is my opinion that the Seattle Seahawks are a much better team than the New England Patriots in fact the Seahawks make the patriots look like a soft and finesse team.

This makes me so mad because the Broncos defense in my opinion is better than Seattle's defense however the problem lies with our offense. Why in the hell can't we get this offense in Denver to play elite level?

If Gary Kubiak can get this offense where he wants it to be, wed be better than both New England and Seattle in my opinion, we are right now if only our offense would get their act together.
                          Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-14-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Because our qb sucks

Comment

Because our qb sucks
                              Our quarterbacks do not suck.

They are very young and very inexperienced and they cannot do things all by themselves. Let me look at the leaks best Drew Brees couldn't do it yesterday by himself against this Denver defense Tom Brady couldn't do it last season in the AFC championship game against this defense.

Now I'll be one the first to admit that Trevor Siemian still isn't going through all of his reads but that has to be expected because he's a second-year starter and let's not forget he was a seventh round pic, So yes you can say our quarterbacks suck but they are not the sole reason Why this team cannot get it together on offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X