Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

riddle me this donko fans.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • riddle me this donko fans.....



    does it feel great to get yet another fee win handed to you by the refs? it was a great play to block that kick and the game should have went to OT or at the very least denver's inept offense should have been forced to try to get into FG range to win it, which we all know would have failed.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post


    does it feel great to get yet another fee win handed to you by the refs? it was a great play to block that kick and the game should have went to OT or at the very least denver's inept offense should have been forced to try to get into FG range to win it, which we all know would have failed.
    http://www.wdsu.com/article/exclusiv...bounds/8288505

    I don't know you tell me. Use a better angle and you see that your angle from across the field cones up horribly inaccurate. It becomes much closer to being to hard to tell.

    Also let's not forget the ref right there behind him. After the game I was pretty sure he stepped out after the new angle I'm petty sure he did not and with the ref right there I'm even more sure he did not.




    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      http://www.wdsu.com/article/exclusiv...bounds/8288505

      I don't know you tell me. Use a better angle and you see that your angle from across the field cones up horribly inaccurate. It becomes much closer to being to hard to tell.

      Also let's not forget the ref right there behind him. After the game I was pretty sure he stepped out after the new angle I'm petty sure he did not and with the ref right there I'm even more sure he did not.
      that isn't a better angle, you cannot see from that angle where he planted his foot you can in the one i posted.

      tryagain.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        that isn't a better angle, you cannot see from that angle where he planted his foot you can in the one i posted.

        tryagain.
        Your photo shows his heel angled towards the sideline therefore a photo of his heel in bounds proves quite a bit. Plus you just going to ignore the ref standing right there who has a prefect angle on his foot?

        If you want me to post a better photo than the burden is on you to first post one from that side of the field because as I have shown with mine your cross field shot distorts things. So prove to me with a better angle he stepped out if not there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the ball of the ref right there.




        Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

        Comment


        • #5
          Let's sum up this thread:



          That's what 4–6 can do to you.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Your photo shows his heel angled towards the sideline therefore a photo of his heel in bounds proves quite a bit. Plus you just going to ignore the ref standing right there who has a prefect angle on his foot?

            If you want me to post a better photo than the burden is on you to first post one from that side of the field because as I have shown with mine your cross field shot distorts things. So prove to me with a better angle he stepped out if not there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the ball of the ref right there.
            LOL better angle? the heel of his foot wasn't even touching the ground, the front of his foot was and was touching the line clear as day in the picture i provided.

            your foot cannot touch any part of that line, he was out. oh and refs make bad calls that's why there is instant replay

            especially when dudes are running full speed like that. should have been overturned and it was indeed a gift win yet again for the broncos.

            oh well, i don't feel bad for the saints, they got a gift win from the chargers earlier in the year
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              Let's sum up this thread:



              That's what 4–6 can do to you.
              i would have ran this smack if my team was undefeated right now, don't be so delusional to think i was going to let that gift win slide here in smack just because my team lost.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                LOL better angle? the heel of his foot wasn't even touching the ground, the front of his foot was and was touching the line clear as day in the picture i provided.

                your foot cannot touch any part of that line, he was out. oh and refs make bad calls that's why there is instant replay

                especially when dudes are running full speed like that. should have been overturned and it was indeed a gift win yet again for the broncos.

                oh well, i don't feel bad for the saints, they got a gift win from the chargers earlier in the year
                Yes his heel wasn't touching. My shot is down the sideline shows his heel still being inbounds and yours shows his heel is angled out of bounds. Therefore if his heel is shown inbounds on my photo that would mean that his front half which is angled inbounds according to your photo would mean that his foot was completely inbounds hence your photo being at a poor angle does not show clearly being out of bounds.

                So yes clearly show a photo that is down the sideline and not criss field that clearly shows him stepping out of bounds otherwise you are just crying because our team keeps winning while your best qb and more balanced team keep losing.




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  i would have ran this smack...
                  ...because you can't actually talk about football. I see why you live in the Smack forum. You can't handle any real discussion. Enjoy your misery, sad troll.
                  Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                    does it feel great to get yet another fee win handed to you by the refs? it was a great play to block that kick and the game should have went to OT or at the very least denver's inept offense should have been forced to try to get into FG range to win it, which we all know would have failed.
                    Free win? Refs missed the call, and if they caught it it would have been 23-23 Denvers ball with 1:20 left on the clock. Im not saying they would have won but I love how Denver makes a great play and the refs missed a call and its Denvers fault and we should have lost lol! Denver was the better team in the game and that's why they won not the refs.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The NFL Head of Officiating said it was the right call. Leave it be. We won. Deal with it.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was certain we got away with one after th game. After seeing those other angles I am comfortable with the call as it stands.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                            does it feel great to get yet another fee win handed to you by the refs? it was a great play to block that kick and the game should have went to OT or at the very least denver's inept offense should have been forced to try to get into FG range to win it, which we all know would have failed.
                            this prediction was once again brought to you by."Nostradumbass"

                            and now a word from his sponsor Kleenex


                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The guy just finds ways to cry each week lol
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X