riddle me this donko fans.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Actually no the article I posted shows multiple sites including his heel. But since you seem to be slow on understanding I will try to help you once again.

Your picture shows his toe out. It also shows his heel angled towards the sideline. Therfore if his heel should be out of bounds and it isn't unless he had magically altered feet.

It isn't weak smack because I don't have a rebuttal it is weak because it has been proven wrong yet you stick to it and are unable to understand basic geometry
    you are talking about the original article you posted right? because that only shows the back of his foot and it wasn't even touching the ground just as i said, its a bad angle.

i also love how you said its been proven wrong yet when i read your article they even cant conclude if he was in or out. so how is it proven wrong exactly?

its because those are bad angles and dont proven anything either way, the pic i provided does.
    sigpic

Comment

It is inconclusive that his toes were over the line because of the color of shoe and the angle. The field judge did not see him go out as his heals appear to be in and that's why the ruling on the field stood. Even if he had gone out we got the ball back and it would have been tied. Either way a blocked extra point takes a lot of momentum away from a team and it could have easily tipped the scale in our favor. There is no way you can say we should have lost that game definitively.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        It is inconclusive that his toes were over the line because of the color of shoe and the angle. The field judge did not see him go out as his heals appear to be in and that's why the ruling on the field stood. Even if he had gone out we got the ball back and it would have been tied. Either way a blocked extra point takes a lot of momentum away from a team and it could have easily tipped the scale in our favor. There is no way you can say we should have lost that game definitively.
        yes it's very close, which is why it didn't get over-turned. had it been ruled out it wouldn't have gotten overturned then either. but you can clearly see his toe right on the line, it just has to be touching the line to be out and it is.

so yeah, i'm not saying it should have been over-turned, i'm simply saying it was the wrong call initially (but very close) and he was out, the broncos got away with one.

oh well though, moving on from that, it's still a W for you guys no matter what anyways.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          yes it's very close, which is why it didn't get over-turned. had it been ruled out it wouldn't have gotten overturned then either. but you can clearly see his toe right on the line, it just has to be touching the line to be out and it is.

so yeah, i'm not saying it should have been over-turned, i'm simply saying it was the wrong call initially (but very close) and he was out, the broncos got away with one.

oh well though, moving on from that, it's still a W for you guys no matter what anyways.
          Funny thing is last weekend I was listening to the SD post game commentary and they were talking about this play and it sounded like they agreed it should of stood as a TD.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
          X