Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To rival fans of the Raiders...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To rival fans of the Raiders...

    Sorry that you have to face Derek Carr for a decade plus. The guy is only in his 3rd year and is becoming an absolute monster and is incredibly clutch on top of it all. Its always easier to maintain a winning franchise when you have an elite QB and Carr will be one very soon.

    Can't be fun to imagine as opposing fans. Y'all gonna hate him

  • #2
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Sorry that you have to face Derek Carr for a decade plus. The guy is only in his 3rd year and is becoming an absolute monster and is incredibly clutch on top of it all. Its always easier to maintain a winning franchise when you have an elite QB and Carr will be one very soon.

    Can't be fun to imagine as opposing fans. Y'all gonna hate him
    How does it feel to win a game fixed by the refs and the league last night? Because that's how you won. Total joke.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #3
      Well then riddle me this donko fans.

      Does it feel great to get a free win handed to you by the refs?

      HELL YES IT DOES!

      After 15 years of the Tuck Rule, each call should've come with an apology and free cupcakes and an explanation of why it took this long!

      But naturally the game was given to us because Hopkins' touchdown would've given Houston 24, which is more than 27.

      And naturally Brock Osweiler would've taken the correct calls and without question lead the Texans to the go ahead score, because that's what he does.

      And naturally Carr would've choked in the 4th quarter, again, because that's what he does.

      I wish I could come on here and whine and cry and pout on the game being given to us. I really wish I could. But I can't.

      I've got one word for this SpotGate & ShoeGate II and Bill O'Brien masterful game planning at the end: Tough!

      Comment


      • #4
        I know its a smalk talk thread and i'm going against the grain here, but I like what you guys are building in Oakland.

        I really like Carr - good kid, plays his heart out and not a baby or a prick like some other big QBs around the league. Cooper is a stud and Crabtree finally found his home.

        You also have a couple great pass rushers on defense in Mack and Irvin.

        You guys have a great young crop of talent and definitely will be be challengers for years to come.

        Comment


        • #5
          I love Carr... great young QB. They are building a fun tough team.

          That being said... The reffing was the worst I have ever seen in a game. And all one sided. I don't care if it was the Raiders or any other team... that was stealing any chance for a team to get a W.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            Well then riddle me this donko fans.

            Does it feel great to get a free win handed to you by the refs?

            HELL YES IT DOES!

            After 15 years of the Tuck Rule, each call should've come with an apology and free cupcakes and an explanation of why it took this long!

            But naturally the game was given to us because Hopkins' touchdown would've given Houston 24, which is more than 27.

            And naturally Brock Osweiler would've taken the correct calls and without question lead the Texans to the go ahead score, because that's what he does.

            And naturally Carr would've choked in the 4th quarter, again, because that's what he does.

            I wish I could come on here and whine and cry and pout on the game being given to us. I really wish I could. But I can't.

            I've got one word for this SpotGate & ShoeGate II and Bill O'Brien masterful game planning at the end: Tough!
            Really so you share barph opinion on this play where will parks ran the ball down the sideline for a two point conversion?

            I posted this picture about a week ago asking him what happened to the rest of Will parks foot and why does it look Photoshopped and you know what? Barph never even showed up to respond.


            From different camera angles it can be seen that his foot was in bounds. He never stepped out of bounds, not once and there was a referee right in front of him the whole way.

            With Oakland last night it was clear and everybody can see that, that was a first down and it was a first down on two separate attempts by Houston. Those first Downs were not denied by the Raiders but denied by the referees.

            And what's worse is it was not only a nationally televised game it was a game seen around the world and I think the NFL didn't do themselves any justice or favors by showing the rest of the world how corrupt and twisted they actually are.

            Imagine the no fun league in the same light as the WWE, nothing more than a set up, just a bunch of BS.

            That is what it look like last night, Houston was robbed. Maybe Oakland would had beaten them but the officials didn't let that happen. That referee should've given Oakland the chance to beat Houston as opposes to taking the game from them themselves.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-22-2016, 07:12 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Really so you share barph opinion on this play where will parks ran the ball down the sideline for a two point conversion?

              I posted this picture about a week ago asking him what happened to the rest of Will parks foot and why does it look Photoshopped and you know what? Barph never even showed up to respond.


              From different camera angles it can be seen that his foot was in bounds. He never stepped out of bounds, not once and there was a referee right in front of him the whole way.

              With Oakland last night it was clear and everybody can see that, that was a first down and it was a first down on two separate attempts by Houston. Those first Downs were not denied by the Raiders but denied by the referees.

              And what's worse is it was not only a nationally televised game it was a game seen around the world and I think the NFL didn't do themselves any justice or favors by showing the rest of the world how corrupt and twisted they actually are.

              Imagine the no fun league in the same light as the WWE, nothing more than a set up, just a bunch of BS.

              That is what it look like last night, Houston was robbed. Maybe Oakland would had beaten them but the officials didn't let that happen. That referee should've given Oakland the chance to beat Houston as opposes to taking the game from them themselves.
              Nothing against DS. I'm glad we have a rivalry again.

              That said. The one call that helped us win was no where near as obvious as the three calls that helped the Raiders win last night. No excuses, though. Houston played some of the worst coverage you can last night. When you let a full back go for a 75 yard touchdown pass, you know you suck. lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                Nothing against DS. I'm glad we have a rivalry again.

                That said. The one call that helped us win was no where near as obvious as the three calls that helped the Raiders win last night. No excuses, though. Houston played some of the worst coverage you can last night. When you let a full back go for a 75 yard touchdown pass, you know you suck. lol.
                You make a good point and in all honesty if Oakland plays Denver like a played Houston last night, Denver's gonna lay a whoopin on them.

                I can see the Carolina Panthers doing that as well as the Buffalo Bills doing that, if that's the way Oakland is going to play

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  How does it feel to win a game fixed by the refs and the league last night? Because that's how you won. Total joke.
                  Suck it up Buttercup....I know its hard to get over the A$$ whopping that the new 2016 AFCW champs Raiders handed out to yawl....but life goes on!!!! LMAO!!!


                  Go Raiders!!
                  BB.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
                    Suck it up Buttercup....I know its hard to get over the A$$ whopping that the new 2016 AFCW champs Raiders handed out to yawl....but life goes on!!!! LMAO!!!


                    Go Raiders!!
                    LMAO I like your optimism it's always a good thing when rooting for your favorite team however you guys still have to get through the Panthers the bills the Chiefs and the Broncos before you can be crowned.

                    however if it does come down to Oakland and New England then I will wish you guys the best of luck but until then the race for the AFC West is still wide open. Things are going to get really exciting and interesting here down the stretch I'm looking forward to it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
                      Suck it up Buttercup....I know its hard to get over the A$$ whopping that the new 2016 AFCW champs Raiders handed out to yawl....but life goes on!!!! LMAO!!!


                      Go Raiders!!
                      The 5 time reigning AFCW Champs are still in the mix for the division, and aren't just going to go away. It's cute that you Raider fans have started to come crawling out of the woods after over a decade of suck but man y'all are an arrogant group when you win a few games. Still 6 games left. Anyone's division at this point...well not the chargers but yeah.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                        The 5 time reigning AFCW Champs are still in the mix for the division, and aren't just going to go away. It's cute that you Raider fans have started to come crawling out of the woods after over a decade of suck but man y'all are an arrogant group when you win a few games. Still 6 games left. Anyone's division at this point...well not the chargers but yeah.
                        But lets not forget that they lost that super bowl 14 years ago when they were supposedly "relevant".

                        So with that said, they really haven't been relevant since 1983 when they last won a super bowl more than 30 years ago. About 40% of today's NFL fans in here weren't even alive yet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This one wasn't a bad call

                          http://i.imgur.com/WWtnZyG.gif

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And I knew most of you would ignore what I said and mention last nights calls. Carr still gonna be a pain in the ass!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                              And I knew most of you would ignore what I said and mention last nights calls. Carr still gonna be a pain in the ass!
                              most of us myself included have been praising carr since you drafted him...don't act like we never noticed till now
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X