Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieMac
    replied
    I love Carr... great young QB. They are building a fun tough team.

That being said... The reffing was the worst I have ever seen in a game. And all one sided. I don't care if it was the Raiders or any other team... that was stealing any chance for a team to get a W.

Leave a comment:

• jaytea11
    replied
    I know its a smalk talk thread and i'm going against the grain here, but I like what you guys are building in Oakland.

I really like Carr - good kid, plays his heart out and not a baby or a prick like some other big QBs around the league. Cooper is a stud and Crabtree finally found his home.

You also have a couple great pass rushers on defense in Mack and Irvin.

You guys have a great young crop of talent and definitely will be be challengers for years to come.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Well then riddle me this donko fans.

Does it feel great to get a free win handed to you by the refs?

HELL YES IT DOES!

After 15 years of the Tuck Rule, each call should've come with an apology and free cupcakes and an explanation of why it took this long!

But naturally the game was given to us because Hopkins' touchdown would've given Houston 24, which is more than 27.

And naturally Brock Osweiler would've taken the correct calls and without question lead the Texans to the go ahead score, because that's what he does.

And naturally Carr would've choked in the 4th quarter, again, because that's what he does.

I wish I could come on here and whine and cry and pout on the game being given to us. I really wish I could. But I can't.

I've got one word for this SpotGate & ShoeGate II and Bill O'Brien masterful game planning at the end: Tough!

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Sorry that you have to face Derek Carr for a decade plus. The guy is only in his 3rd year and is becoming an absolute monster and is incredibly clutch on top of it all. Its always easier to maintain a winning franchise when you have an elite QB and Carr will be one very soon.

Can't be fun to imagine as opposing fans. Y'all gonna hate him
    How does it feel to win a game fixed by the refs and the league last night? Because that's how you won. Total joke.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    started a topic To rival fans of the Raiders...

To rival fans of the Raiders...

Sorry that you have to face Derek Carr for a decade plus. The guy is only in his 3rd year and is becoming an absolute monster and is incredibly clutch on top of it all. Its always easier to maintain a winning franchise when you have an elite QB and Carr will be one very soon.

Can't be fun to imagine as opposing fans. Y'all gonna hate him
Working...
X