X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So just out of curiosity if it were to come down to New England on Oakland in the AFC championship game who would you like to see advance to the Super Bowl?

If this question was presented to me I would always say Denver but I've got to be a little bit more realistic here because the next four games for Denver are really tough for games.

Anyway I don't want to see neither team win a Super Bowl and I'm hoping that it is Seattle that goes to the Super Bowl to represent the NFC because I think Seattle is in the team that could be either of these two teams outside of Denver.

I actually rooted for New England in Super Bowl 49 and I regret doing that after listening to the garbage but the kids around here spew. I would not mind seeing New England go to the Super Bowl and lose that would be pretty darn downright hilarious. But watching them fall out of the playoffs would be a more preferred scenario.
    So you're saying if a UFO came and abducted the whole Bronco team, thus allowing an oakland vs new england AFCCG who would we rather see win? That's easy, oakland. Enough with new england already, the cheating, tuck rule superbowl win, lucky 1yd line interception win, and arrogant fan base that will largely disappear after brady has retired. Furthermore its a 2 for 1 because you get to enjoy seeing new england lose yet again in the AFCCG, then enjoy seeing the raiders lose the SB.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    So just out of curiosity if it were to come down to New England on Oakland in the AFC championship game who would you like to see advance to the Super Bowl?

If this question was presented to me I would always say Denver but I've got to be a little bit more realistic here because the next four games for Denver are really tough for games.

Anyway I don't want to see neither team win a Super Bowl and I'm hoping that it is Seattle that goes to the Super Bowl to represent the NFC because I think Seattle is in the team that could be either of these two teams outside of Denver.

I actually rooted for New England in Super Bowl 49 and I regret doing that after listening to the garbage but the kids around here spew. I would not mind seeing New England go to the Super Bowl and lose that would be pretty darn downright hilarious. But watching them fall out of the playoffs would be a more preferred scenario.
    Wouldn't matter to me as long as the loser lost horribly and the winner either gets crushed or loses at the very end in heart breaking fashion in the Superbowl..Other than that there is no win to that situation for me !

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    I agree and that's the moment when the
    Bar-Brady and Belicheat cheat show originated so it would be only fitting if the Raiders ended it by knocking them out of the playoffs and sending bar Brady into retirement LOL even though Brady says he can play another 10 years I'm guessing this is it for him, His last shot at a legitimate non-cheating Super Bowl appearance.

What the hell am I saying I'm sure news will come out in the near future that they did something to cheat this season.
    Yeah but remember Brady said he did nothing wrong and then destroyed his phone lol!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Spawn View Post
    I've only been nauseated at one team winning, the Pats in 2001. There was an image after the Superbowl was over of Tom Brady putting his hands on his head and shaking his head like 'wow I can't believe this is real'. The Tuck Rule was fresh in my mind but I got over it the next year.

However, this year it's the Cowboys. I never thought I would root so heavily against a team, but when they flexed the Cowboys/Bucs game, it struck a nerve. I hope (and think) the Giants or Seahawks will knock them off.
    http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2...-ward-illinois

Don't feel so bad, everyone now knows that there were multiple set ups and cover ups in order for them to win that Super Bowl and the two that followed.

They'll never be able to live it down and that's not because we are A bunch of bitter opposing team fans but more or less because of their arrogance and how they like to parade themselves around when we know they did not win a single Super Bowl legitimately.

Just look at this article that live posted many times yet the pansies always sidestep and never comment on it.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Raiders, even though their division rivals I've seen enough of the Belichek/Brady show. And the Tuck game sorry but that was a fumble, Raiders were robbed.
    I agree and that's the moment when the
    Bar-Brady and Belicheat cheat show originated so it would be only fitting if the Raiders ended it by knocking them out of the playoffs and sending bar Brady into retirement LOL even though Brady says he can play another 10 years I'm guessing this is it for him, His last shot at a legitimate non-cheating Super Bowl appearance.

What the hell am I saying I'm sure news will come out in the near future that they did something to cheat this season.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    I've only been nauseated at one team winning, the Pats in 2001. There was an image after the Superbowl was over of Tom Brady putting his hands on his head and shaking his head like 'wow I can't believe this is real'. The Tuck Rule was fresh in my mind but I got over it the next year.

However, this year it's the Cowboys. I never thought I would root so heavily against a team, but when they flexed the Cowboys/Bucs game, it struck a nerve. I hope (and think) the Giants or Seahawks will knock them off.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

The Raiders, even though their division rivals I've seen enough of the Belichek/Brady show. And the Tuck game sorry but that was a fumble, Raiders were robbed.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Much rather see Oakland in there. From our division, and they aren't NE!!!!
    I guess if I had to choose a team to win the Super Bowl in those were my only two choices, and even though I hate to say it, I'd have to say Oakland as well.

I'm just so sick and tired of New England and they're cheating ways and then they have the nerve To say that people hate them because they ain't them. LOL

Anyway that's why say I'd rather see Seattle represent the NFC that way they can beat the hell out of either one of those two teams in the Super Bowl because we all know Seattle should have won Super Bowl 49.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied

Much rather see Oakland in there. From our division, and they aren't NE!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I will always hate The Raiders. I can name on one hand long time Raiders I don't hate.. Marcus Allen Howie Long ....yeah i have ran out already.

I dont Hate Carr. The kid seems genuinely humble and grateful for the opportunity he has! Whats not to like about that? Other than he plays for the raiders I got nothing

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    That's so weird because for the last 5+ years, there have been threads asking Broncos fans who their most hated rival was. Each and every thread had the Raiders with the majority vote. Baph, ROD and NoRings denied it until the threads died out.

As for the shooting behavior, I had no idea Aqib Talib was a Raider fan.
    I will always hate The Raiders. I can name on one hand long time Raiders I don't hate.. Marcus Allen Howie Long ....yeah i have ran out already.

I dont Hate Carr. The kid seems genuinely humble and grateful for the opportunity he has! Whats not to like about that? Other than he plays for the raiders I got nothing

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Are you saying Raider fans shoot themselves? I don't think they have the money to waste on ammo. Between rent, Bart & bus fare, cigarettes, weed (now legal) booze, child support, and costume supplies to look scary at the game, no room for wasted ammo, (free health care does help with recovery)
    These fans are on a budget!
    HAA! I loved your dream sequence. I'll offer my own tales of evil and wrongdoing in the NFL. You can find this in the non-fiction section.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-p...ed-2010-2016-9

If you ask the common fan which team leads the NFL in arrests since 2010, the ignorant fan would probably say the Raiders since their fans shoot victims and ask for the bullet back because ammo is hella expensive. If I were to take a stab at it, I would've said the Bengals. But no, the team with the most arrests since 2010 are your Denver Broncos. And you know it's a problem when posters here thank the stars for a quiet off season... before Cody Latimer gets "arrested" for an unpaid parking ticket. He probably tried to borrow money from a Raider fan, hence the delay in paying it I'm sure.

That list may or may not include Pat Bowlen's son. Say what to want about Al Davis' son, but the only thing he's been found guilty of is a horrendous haircut. But which son is really Dumb and Dumber?

Next time I'll make something up to amuse the masses. Today I'll stick with the truth. When it comes to smack, It's my best ammo.

Leave a comment:

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    That's so weird because for the last 5+ years, there have been threads asking Broncos fans who their most hated rival was. Each and every thread had the Raiders with the majority vote. Baph, ROD and NoRings denied it until the threads died out.

Most hated of all time I'm sure. That rivalry went on for a very long time. I can't say it's been a intense in recent years due to raider performance after their last SB trip. Pasties have to be most hated for now.

I lived in LA, I wasnt even exaggerating on the stabbings lol.
    Are you saying Raider fans shoot themselves? I don't think they have the money to waste on ammo. Between rent, Bart & bus fare, cigarettes, weed (now legal) booze, child support, and costume supplies to look scary at the game, no room for wasted ammo, (free health care does help with recovery)
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    The issue here is you'd like for Bronco fans to hate the raiders more then they actually do. The raiders haven't been good long enough to warrant much of a reaction. The last two raider wins, we hated our RT more than the raider team.

But in due time, the raider fan base won't fail to revive that once intense rivalry. If they continue to play well, the Halloween costume wearing, arrogant, uncivil, stabbing and shooting behavior will once again reignite the feud.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X