Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most classless piece of junk broncos player of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    The Titans player deserves a fine and 1 game suspension for that play. Talib was 1000% right in this case. Just don't pistol whip him in Atlanta.
    Whats funny is every year we almost always talk about the Titans and how dirty they are and baph usually agrees when it suits his own interest.
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-11-2016, 08:34 PM.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aqib-ta...7531--nfl.html

''It was a dirty play by a sorry player,'' Talib said. ''He don't do nothing. He come in the game, don't catch no passes. He come in the game and chop guys from the back. And he done got the same agent as me. So I see him in Atlanta, I'm going to beat his ass.''

oh talib, you raging hypocrite you!

not that it wasn't a dirty ass hit and that is the titans for you, but of all people to talk about dirty hits? i mean seriously??

that's like me complaining that people are talking smack in the smack section
      Talive sticking up for his teammate how classless! Lol! I love what Talib did, that play could have easily ended Harris season and it wasn't even near the play.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        Whats funny is every year we almost always talk about the Titans and how dirty they are and baph usually agrees when it suits his own interest.

true I recall him in tears when they hurt merimans roid knee...wouldn't drop it, kept crying about the dirty cheap shot titans
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Talive sticking up for his teammate how classless! Lol! I love what Talib did, that play could have easily ended Harris season and it wasn't even near the play.
          His season? More like his career and the NFL better do some about it otherwise I think Chris Harris should file charges against him.

Comment

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TALIB: "WHAT CHAIN?!?!?!?"
              sigpic

Comment

talib still making his case.......

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...confrontation/

talib is a piece of garbage, plain and simple.
                sigpic

Comment

is this like how weak your smack is now
                  Last edited by arapaho; 08-28-2017, 10:14 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

one of my favorite Broncos moments. Can't stand Crabs...
                    sigpic

Comment

He may be a "piece of garbage" to you, but he's ours and we love him, no reason to be ashamed for it either, he's freaking awesome. You'd love him too if he was on your team and you freaking know it. You can deny it and probably will, but you'd love to have him on your team.

Besides, you clearly didn't read the article. Todd Davis was the agitator in that situation. He was fighting another player and Talib tried to call him down like a team leader should.
                      Last edited by Freyaka; 08-28-2017, 10:17 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

How can Talib be a piece of garbage when the Chargers had Rodney Harrison? lol. And I LIKE Rodney Harrison, which is saying a hell of a lot, because he played for both the Chargers and Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          How can Talib be a piece of garbage when the Chargers had Rodney Harrison? lol. And I LIKE Rodney Harrison, which is saying a hell of a lot, because he played for both the Chargers and Patriots.
                          its just another baprod high an mighty smack crusade...pay the troll no mind
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            Besides, you clearly didn't read the article. Todd Davis was the agitator in that situation. He was fighting another player and Talib tried to call him down like a team leader should.
                            Puke may have read it (I mean barph) but in its defense, it has trouble understanding what is truly happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              one of my favorite Broncos moments. Can't stand Crabs...
                              I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume this is one of the few times you can say that you've got something in common with Aqib Talib and Richard Sherman, Frey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Puke may have read it (I mean barph) but in its defense, it has trouble understanding what is truly happening.
                                It was pretty obvious to anyone watching it happening live that Davis was heated, Tablib tried to calm him down and Davis didn't like it. It wasn't talib being "classless" it was talib being a leader and keeping his teammate from getting into trouble.

But you know, Baph's gotta run his mouth about anything he can find.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X