This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady- 5th Most wins in NFL History

Are all of you Manning groupies ready to concede that Brady is the GOAT?

I'm think he'll easily make it to 250 wins before he retires! Maybe even 300.

Uhhhhhhh maybe take this to the Indy boards.....ours groupies left with him....
    sigpic

Comment

Yup. Take it to Indy where they will care about it and don't forget to add the "*" for Spygate and Deflategate.
      sigpic

Comment

But how many Super Bowls in the last 11 years? You'd think the "GOAT" would win more Super Bowls after the team changed itself to be completely built around him than they would when he was asked just not to make mistakes?...

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          But how many Super Bowls in the last 11 years? You'd think the "GOAT" would win more Super Bowls after the team changed itself to be completely built around him than they would when he was asked just not to make mistakes?...
          Very true and 2 of there SB were off of pure luck. Tuck rule and not giving it to Lynch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Very true and 2 of there SB were off of pure luck. Tuck rule and not giving it to Lynch.
            And not giving it to Lynch was the one where I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

First SB: Martz refused to hand the ball to Faulk, despite the fact the Rams win going away if they do.
            Second SB: Panthers got rolling, should have gone to OT but Kasay kicked off out of bounds, credit to Brady for getting them in position for them to win.
            Third SB: Andy Reid clock management.

Long 10 year break where the "dynasty" didn't win any Super Bowls....

Fourth SB: The Seahawks had it inside the two, bad play call (if you're going to pass do it on a roll out or off of PA) and a bad formation.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
              Pure luck? Lmao! How about how lucky the Giants got in both of those superbowls? And what about that circus catch that the Seachickens had to even be in the position to score? Keep reaching, clowns. The Patriots have the only dynasty in the salary cap era. And it's still going strong! How does 3rd place in your division taste?

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                Pure luck? Lmao! How about how lucky the Giants got in both of those superbowls? And what about that circus catch that the Seachickens had to even be in the position to score? Keep reaching, clowns. The Patriots have the only dynasty in the salary cap era. And it's still going strong! How does 3rd place in your division taste?
                Ummmm a strong dynasty? Yeah 1 SB win in 11 years. Great run there. Also 3rd place in the toughest division in football and its not even close. Not saying i'm proud of it but if you all played in this division then there would be a good chance you all would be in 3rd as well. Remember when KC destroyed you guys by like 40?
                sigpic

Comment

Must be nice to play in a cupcake division and have a coach and QB that cheat. I'll take the historical stats Denver has and display them proudly, thank you.
                  To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                    Are all of you Manning groupies ready to concede that Brady is the GOAT?

I'm think he'll easily make it to 250 wins before he retires! Maybe even 300.
                    That is a great achievement for Brady and Bellichek.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think it's 200 wins if you count the ones they cheated in

If you dont its like 80 wins
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                        Must be nice to play in a cupcake division and have a coach and QB that cheat. I'll take the historical stats Denver has and display them proudly, thank you.
                        Historical stats? EL OH EL. You mean how you cheated the salary cap?

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          I think it's 200 wins if you count the ones they cheated in

If you dont its like 80 wins
                          Need a tissue, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever
                            KC is mediocre at best. And they mopped the Doncos up. And go look up the word dynasty, derp.
                            Mediocre? Yet just 1 game behind the pats. Also you may lose the #1 seed to another AFC West team.
                            sigpic

Comment

Why post this thread on our board? To post it on the one team that has a winning record against him in those 201 wins seems pretty silly. But no one said patriot fans were smart.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X