Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Football Focus at the end of the year ranks every position: Tom Brady got the highest qb ranking they ever gave out this year. How's that make you feel donco and any other Brady haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
      Pro Football Focus at the end of the year ranks every position: Tom Brady got the highest qb ranking they ever gave out this year. How's that make you feel donco and any other Brady haters.
      I feel like a Dorito dink......

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        :nono:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...e-nfls-top-100

I dont think anyone has a problem with this just not "THE" all time great so many pats fans such as yourself claim him to be
        you have this annoying habit of posting articles that are OLD. and of course Tom is going to say Peyton is the greatest - what's he supposed to say that he himself is the greatest? No. it's called humility which peyton doesn't have.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
            You should add at the bottom of that
            Nor Did I Have to Play Til I was 40 to Achieve 5th All Time

Asinine Tommy Tantrum will have to play til he's 43 to attempt a shot at first place but at that point is it really an achievement?

I mean any above average quarterback on a winning team can attain first place if he's plays til he's 43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
              Pro Football Focus at the end of the year ranks every position: Tom Brady got the highest qb ranking they ever gave out this year. How's that make you feel donco and any other Brady haters.
              Feel?
              I watched him struggle vs Houston while Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers carried their teams.
              They gave Cam MVP last year, that award really helped him right?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                you might want to get an updated one like 4-2 in super bowls, 14 TDs, 4 INTs, 3X SB MVP
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  you might want to get an updated one like 4-2 in super bowls, 14 TDs, 4 INTs, 3X SB MVP
                  Brady won Superbowl 49, but how did Malcolm Butler not win it?
                  Brady lead them back, but his 2 ints are what put them behind in the first place
                  All he did was fix his mess up.
                  Butler won the game.
                  Butler MVP
                  sigpic

Comment

TOM BRADY BEST EVER?

Let's see.
                    He's 4-2, I'm 4-0.

14 TD - 4 Int, Me 11 TD - 0 Int.

3 SB MVP, Me 3 SB MVP

And unlike you Tom, I didn't need a Kicker or Malcom Butler to win my Super Bowls. I did it myself!!!!

*(Also, my receivers had to battle through corners and safety's hanging all over them, BECAUSE THEY COULD)*
                    sigpic

Comment

• yes, Joe montana did it by himself! he didn't need HOF wide receiver jerry rice or HOF coach bill walsh lol.

joe montana also played bad teams in the super bowl - bengals and broncos. both laughable afc trash from the 80s. on the other hand, brady knocked off two recent SB champions.

Comment

yes, Joe montana did it by himself! he didn't need HOF wide receiver jerry rice or HOF coach bill walsh lol.

joe montana also played bad teams in the super bowl - bengals and broncos. both laughable afc trash from the 80s. on the other hand, brady knocked off two recent SB champions.
                        McNaab or McPuke and Delhomme now that is TRASH. Brady lost to Eli not once but twice. Joe "COOL" would have never lost to Eli let alone twice.

Those 49er teams would have smashed any Patriot team especially the "89" team was the best team ever.
                        Last edited by Assassin27; 01-19-2017, 03:37 PM.
                        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                          McNaab or McPuke and Delhomme now that is TRASH. Brady lost to Eli not once but twice. Joe "COOL" would have never lost to Eli let alone twice.

Those 49er teams would have smashed any Patriot team especially the "89" team was the best team ever.
                          Those 49er teams were great. But we're talking about Brady and Montana here. Montana had more HOFers and in general more to work with, especially on offense. And Brady was in no fault in losing to Eli - that was all on his offensive line. We beat Kurt Warner and the greatest show on turf, who had won the super bowl a few years prior. Then we beat the seahawks who demolished the broncos in the super bowl the previous year.

Maybe you're not seeing what I'm seeing. Joe Montana's greatest challenges came from other NFC teams. He lost twice in the NFCCG, once to Washington and another time to Bill Belichick's stingy NY Giants defense. Then he got DESTROYED 46-3 in the 1986 divisional round to Belichick's giants. When has brady lost so badly in the playoffs? You are incorrect in assuming the super bowl was the most difficult game for the NFC champion, when it clearly was not. The 80s were dominated by teams like the 49ers, Giants, Redskins, Bears (for a few years at least). Whoever won the NFC was going to win the super bowl in a cake walk. So Montana's toughest playoff games came from the divisional and championship rounds.

Comment

Those 49er teams were great. But we're talking about Brady and Montana here. Montana had more HOFers and in general more to work with, especially on offense. And Brady was in no fault in losing to Eli - that was all on his offensive line. We beat Kurt Warner and the greatest show on turf, who had won the super bowl a few years prior. Then we beat the seahawks who demolished the broncos in the super bowl the previous year.

Maybe you're not seeing what I'm seeing. Joe Montana's greatest challenges came from other NFC teams. He lost twice in the NFCCG, once to Washington and another time to Bill Belichick's stingy NY Giants defense. Then he got DESTROYED 46-3 in the 1986 divisional round to Belichick's giants. When has brady lost so badly in the playoffs? You are incorrect in assuming the super bowl was the most difficult game for the NFC champion, when it clearly was not. The 80s were dominated by teams like the 49ers, Giants, Redskins, Bears (for a few years at least). Whoever won the NFC was going to win the super bowl in a cake walk. So Montana's toughest playoff games came from the divisional and championship rounds.
                            First off it was Lawrence Taylors defense. BB and BP just along for the ride. Now that is out of the way. You are right Montana had to play better teams to get to the SB not teams like Houston then he just destroyed HOF QBs to win SB....he didn't even need a KICKER Joe just scored TDs.
                            BTW it was Bradys fault he lost to Eli. He should have got the ball out quicker and maybe scored a few more points. The Pats D did there job holding Eli in check.

Ravens 33 Pats 14 in Foxboro...That's a bad playoff lose in my book.
                            sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                              First off it was Lawrence Taylors defense. BB and BP just along for the ride. Now that is out of the way. You are right Montana had to play better teams to get to the SB not teams like Houston then he just destroyed HOF QBs to win SB....he didn't even need a KICKER Joe just scored TDs.
                              BTW it was Bradys fault he lost to Eli. He should have got the ball out quicker and maybe scored a few more points. The Pats D did there job holding Eli in check.

Ravens 33 Pats 14 in Foxboro...That's a bad playoff lose in my book.
                              The Ravens 33 -14 is as bad as it got for NE. It wasn't a 40 point blowout or anything - something Donco fans can commisserate with. And every QB needs to be protected to make throws. It is foolish for you to say, "well he should have gotten the ball out quicker." Making quick throws requires his receivers to get open, something which was difficult against the Giants because they were putting pressure with just 3 guys and dropping everyone back into coverage.

And Brady did put his team in a position to win both giants super bowls at the end when the defense couldn't hold. As far the Giants D was concerned back in the 80s, yes, LT was the best player on that D by a longshot. But it was Belichick's brains that put them in a position to win 2 super bowls, one game plan is the HOF. And if you saw LT play, you'd know he'd take plays off. And what happened to LT and the giants D after belichick went to cleveland?

Brady unfortunately can't play lightweight teams like 80s broncos or bengals in the super bowl.
                              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-19-2017, 06:28 PM.

Comment

The Ravens 33 -14 is as bad as it got for NE. It wasn't a 40 point blowout or anything - something Donco fans can commisserate with. And every QB needs to be protected to make throws. It is foolish for you to say, "well he should have gotten the ball out quicker." And Brady did put his team in both giants super bowls in position to win at the end when the defense couldn't hold. As far the Giants D was concerned back in the 80s, yes, LT was the best player on that D by a longshot. But it was Belichick's brains that put them in a position to win 2 super bowls, one game plan is the HOF. And if you saw LT play, you'd know he'd take plays off. And what happened to LT and the giants D after belichick went to cleveland?
                                33-14 is still bad (at home even). Don't need brains to coach LT. What did BB do in Cleveland? NOTHING!!!
                                sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X