This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Those 49er teams were great. But we're talking about Brady and Montana here. Montana had more HOFers and in general more to work with, especially on offense. And Brady was in no fault in losing to Eli - that was all on his offensive line. We beat Kurt Warner and the greatest show on turf, who had won the super bowl a few years prior. Then we beat the seahawks who demolished the broncos in the super bowl the previous year.

Maybe you're not seeing what I'm seeing. Joe Montana's greatest challenges came from other NFC teams. He lost twice in the NFCCG, once to Washington and another time to Bill Belichick's stingy NY Giants defense. Then he got DESTROYED 46-3 in the 1986 divisional round to Belichick's giants. When has brady lost so badly in the playoffs? You are incorrect in assuming the super bowl was the most difficult game for the NFC champion, when it clearly was not. The 80s were dominated by teams like the 49ers, Giants, Redskins, Bears (for a few years at least). Whoever won the NFC was going to win the super bowl in a cake walk. So Montana's toughest playoff games came from the divisional and championship rounds.
    IT WAS A DIFFERENT GAME THEN!!!! Why can't you understand that? Today the game has been tailored to the QB.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
      IT WAS A DIFFERENT GAME THEN!!!! Why can't you understand that? Today the game has been tailored to the QB.
      It was a far different league with some real killers. Jack lambert, Deacon Jones, Tombstone Jackson just to name a few.

Brady never would have survived, system QBs did not exist then, they didn't live long enough.

Asinine Tommy (he hit me waaa) Tantrum is actually an insult to the integrity of the NFL of old, the last real men!

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Brady won Superbowl 49, but how did Malcolm Butler not win it?
        Brady lead them back, but his 2 ints are what put them behind in the first place
        All he did was fix his mess up.
        Butler won the game.
        Butler MVP
        Who put the Patriots in the lead with theach greatest Superbowl comeback ever? It sure wasn't Malcolm Butler. Lol Donco fans are delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
          McNaab or McPuke and Delhomme now that is TRASH. Brady lost to Eli not once but twice. Joe "COOL" would have never lost to Eli let alone twice.

Those 49er teams would have smashed any Patriot team especially the "89" team was the best team ever.
          Okay clown lol. Proof that Montana wouldn't have lost to Eli? You are ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            It was a far different league with some real killers. Jack lambert, Deacon Jones, Tombstone Jackson just to name a few.

Brady never would have survived, system QBs did not exist then, they didn't live long enough.

Asinine Tommy (he hit me waaa) Tantrum is actually an insult to the integrity of the NFL of old, the last real men!
            Proof that Brady wouldn't have succeeded back then? You don't know jack. Lol

Comment

• 5th* most of all time huh? That's cute...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                5th* most of all time huh? That's cute...
                The QBs that came before didn't have to play until they were past 39 working on the 40th yr of their lives.

Any System QB in a consistent winning system could play until 39 and attain 5th all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  Proof that Brady wouldn't have succeeded back then? You don't know jack. Lol
                  Then Explain how, you silly ass pansy fan. Lol

Comment

Then Explain how, you silly ass pansy fan. Lol
                    You made that ridiculous claim, kid. The burden of proof is on you.

Comment

You made that ridiculous claim, kid. The burden of proof is on you.
                      I'm being completely serious so stop with the idiocy and tell me how you think Tom Brady would even be a contender amongst peers of that nature.

Unless stupidity is the true nature your personality.

Comment

I'm being completely serious so stop with the idiocy and tell me how you think Tom Brady would even be a contender amongst peers of that nature.

Unless stupidity is the true nature your personality.
                        I just laugh at the lengths that you butthurt Brady haters will go to, to try and dethrone him. Just admit that you have no proof, kiddo.

Comment

I just laugh at the lengths that you butthurt Brady haters will go to, to try and dethrone him. Just admit that you have no proof, kiddo.
                          Who even knows what the hell you are talking about. You want me to add a proof of what?

I asked YOU to add a proof of how Brady would survive playing against the likes of guys like Merlin Olson, Dick Butkus, Randy Gradishar. Yet you keep sidestepping the question with your idiotic responses, either man up and speak with a little bit of integrity otherwise get out of here with your lack of intellect because nobody gives dam.

Comment

Then only Butthurt fans are you and fellow Patriots fans.
                            Hanging out on our boards even though we are not in the playoffs = Major Butthurt over your 0-2 AFC Championship Game Record vs Denver.
                            sigpic

Comment

Who even knows what the hell you are talking about. You want me to add a proof of what?

I asked YOU to add a proof of how Brady would survive playing against the likes of guys like Merlin Olson, Dick Butkus, Randy Gradishar. Yet you keep sidestepping the question with your idiotic responses, either man up and speak with a little bit of integrity otherwise get out of here with your lack of intellect because nobody gives dam.
                              How do you not know what im talking about? How back and read, kid. Or did hooked on phonics not work for you? Lol

Comment

How do you not know what im talking about? How back and read, kid. Or did hooked on phonics not work for you? Lol
                                Don't get all butthurt!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X