This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
    Sammy...... You still don't get it, do ya kiddo!! Saying a team cheats Stricklty because you don't like them is simply childish.....
    Uh your Denial is childish! Spygate and deflate gate not to mention Tom Brady's suspension. You do realize he served a four game suspension right?

Defending that is childish.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      What about those years McDaniels wasn't there? From 1999-2013, where were the broncos?
      What about the years from 1985 to 1995 or 1997 to 2000 where were the pansies then?

Comment

Originally posted by fore2213 View Post
        So, when the patriots win, it's cheating..... But when they lose its........
        I'm sure they cheated then too but in a pathetic attempt to win a game much like their success without cheating they failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          What about the years from 1985 to 1995 or 1997 to 2000 where were the pansies then?
          We weren't very good, which I will readily admit. In fact, we had pete carroll for a while but you don't see us blaming him for why the team was bad during those years.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

We weren't very good, which I will readily admit. In fact, we had pete carroll for a while but you don't see us blaming him for why the team was bad during those years.
            I would for the simple fact that he wasn't very experienced head coach then. The same thing can be said about Mike Shanahan when he coached the Raiders. Stop ignoring the truth.

But perhaps it was the company that the patriots were in, you know up there in New England. That's what made them so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
              Sammy, u still crying that the pats defeated a Seahawk team who a yr before embarrassed the doncos. haaaaaaaa the dynasty lives
              Isn't that what the Broncos did in 1997 when the Packers embarrassed the Pats the year before in the SB. So I guess we are even.
              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

You mean during the decade when Denver got blown out in 4 super bowls? As D coordinator, belichick handed your butts on a platter in SB 25.

Wrong. You're always wrong. The pats were decent before belichick arrived as head coach. They got to the super bowl in 1996 with Drew Bledsoe. That was the year the broncos choked against the Jaguars in the playoffs.
                Its 3 SBs. Belichick didn't need to do anything with LT on that team. It is well documented that LT never listened to Belichick or Parcells. LT did what ever he wanted and the Giants coaching staff couldn't control him.
                If the Pats had to play the same teams the Broncos did in the 80's the same thing would have happened to the Pats. We didn't get to play against McPuke and Delhomme . We had to play the REAL GOAT Montana, Rice, Lott, LT, Banks and the Hoggs....HELLO wake up kid! No comparison to the competition.
                sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Its super bowl 21, anyways that amount of wins is pretty impressive, I think its gonna be hard for anyone to ever catch that mark. As of right now thats 12.5 wins a year, even though he got 1 in 2008. someones gonna have to go 11-5 with a playoff win for 20 years to catch that. I think I can see him at 230+ when he is done. The thing that gets me is that he only has 64 loses. 55 in reg season.

Comment

What about those years McDaniels wasn't there? From 1999-2013, where were the broncos?
                    2005 The Broncos ended the Patriots hope of a three peat! Brady couldn't beat Jake Plummer, remember? And he had a chance but threw a pick to Champion in the endzone....clutch!
                    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-06-2016, 05:36 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                      Isn't that what the Broncos did in 1997 when the Packers embarrassed the Pats the year before in the SB. So I guess we are even.
                      Ive pointed this out to him many times and he always sidesteps and ignores it.

Typical

Another thing that they fail to realize is the Denver broncos organization is a very classy and historic organization and the lowest point of its existence came during the final year of Josh Mc idiots head coach run here in Denver.

Isn't that something? A franchise that has been around for more than 50 years and their lowest point came when New England's Josh Mc dummy was the head coach here in Denver. Yet they can sit there and brag about their four Super Bowl victories, six Super Bowl appearances altogether and they don't even consider the fact or feel ashamed that those are all asterisk Super Bowl appearances.
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-06-2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Ive pointed this out to him many times and he always sidesteps and ignores it.

Typical

Another thing that they fail to realize is the Denver broncos organization is a very classy and historic organization and the lowest point of its existence came during the final year of Josh Mc idiots head coach run here in Denver.

Isn't that something? A franchise that has been around for more than 50 years and their lowest point came when New England's Josh Mc dummy was the head coach here in Denver. Yet they can sit there and brag about their four Super Bowl victories, six Super Bowl appearances altogether and they don't even consider the fact or feel ashamed that those are all asterisk Super Bowl appearances.
                        McDaniels a coach that when things got rough turned to cheating? Wonder where he learned that?
                        Where does he work today, I'm sure no one would hire a cheater coach right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Salty Sammy is getting really angry. Lolololol

Comment

Quarterback with most wins: * Tom Brady

* Disciplined for Cheating
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                              Quarterback with most wins: * Tom Brady

* Disciplined for Cheating
                              Oh snap! Brady'so record is like Bonds HR record.
                              sigpic

Comment

1 Super Bowl win in 11 years, how many of those career wins came between the Super Bowl wins in the "dynasty?" Yep Dynasties don't take 1o years off from winning.

As for QB wins, the QB (all of them) get too much credit for a win and they get too much blame in losses. A QB could do absolutely nothing in a game, have his team score a safety on defense win 2-0 and that's counted as a win for him. Meanwhile he could put up 600 yards passing throw for 6 touchdowns but if the defense is awful they lose.

The impressive thing about Brady's record is the Patriots REGULAR SEASON, dominance during his time with the team. Of course that could coincide with Belichick, and since Belichick has a much bigger role on the overall team, he should get the credit, but I digress. Of course that regular season dominance hasn't translated to a lot of playoff success int he last 11 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X