Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Opinion: Pats fans most annoying when posting on other team message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yes and that is why I'm here on ur pansies board posting idiotic polls!

Gotta love these donco fans. First, they put us on ignore and then unignore us because they got baited again. That's ok. Sammy, in case you forgot, you broncos fans were the ones who wanted proof that Brady is GOAT to the public, so I am presenting a recent poll for your edification.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...the-best-ever/

According to the poll at the bottom of the article, nearly 75% say Brady is the best ever to play his position. Almost 12,000 people across the nation have voted already.
      NBC Sports is based out of Stamford CT..... Mike Florio is an East Coast reporter...... Go figure......
      sigpic

Comment

Gotta love these donco fans. First, they put us on ignore and then unignore us because they got baited again. That's ok. Sammy, in case you forgot, you broncos fans were the ones who wanted proof that Brady is GOAT to the public, so I am presenting a recent poll for your edification.
        You've gotten yourself in several incorrect arguments over numbers on opinion pieces before.... Thought you were done doing that???
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't ask for it and your wrong about ignore, I've stated many times that I didn't actually put you on the ignore feature. I would never give you guys that satisfaction.

But you're right I have chosen ignore you guys for most of the season because you have nothing other than incoherent troll babbling but since we are less than two weeks away from the game with the pansies I thought it was time to trash since you guys are always here.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-08-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
            NBC Sports is based out of Stamford CT..... Mike Florio is an East Coast reporter...... Go figure......
            Yet his website (and the poll) is available nationwide. Go figure.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Yet his website (and the poll) is available nationwide. Go figure.
              Opinion based.... PERIOD!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Opinion based.... PERIOD!!!!
                I'm not talking about Florio's opinion. I am talking about the poll at the bottom of his piece. All offseason long I heard on this forum that "Brady is a cheater and his legacy is tainted." I responded that I believed most people in this country don't care about deflategate and it won't impact their opinion of him. You guys didn't believe me. I now am showing you some reasonable evidence that I was right. Is this poll absolute? No, of course not. But what poll is?

Comment

I'm not talking about Florio's opinion. I am talking about the poll at the bottom of his piece. All offseason long I heard on this forum that "Brady is a cheater and his legacy is tainted." I responded that I believed most people in this country don't care about deflategate and it won't impact their opinion of him. You guys didn't believe me. I now am showing you some reasonable evidence that I was right. Is this poll absolute? No, of course not. But what poll is?
                  Good for you but who cares and in case you haven't noticed this is broncomania most of the posters here represent broncomania and most of the posters here are the ones telling you that Tom Brady's legacy is in fact tainted.

We do not need you to go find a biased opinionated pole that was taken in the north east, the area of New England.

As fans we are telling you that Tom Brady's take legacy is tainted, now go to the 30 other teams message forums and ask them how they feel about Tom Brady's legacy and see what they tell you.

The people that participated in that poll most likely aren't even football fans, they probably street walkers at the local mall.

Ask football fans around net, do your own research and then come back and give us your results ( if that's even what it's really about) it's not like we're gonna care but evidently you think we do so anyway that is the way to do it.

Comment

That is not "reasonable evidence".... Under 12,000 people have voted to a 74% output that he's the best, (their OPINION). 12,000 people out of 325,162,200 (Just U.S. population) is only 0.00369%.... Now I know not everyone is a football fanatic but come on!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good for you but who cares and in case you haven't noticed this is broncomania most of the posters here represent broncomania and most of the posters here are the ones telling you that Tom Brady's legacy is in fact tainted.

We do not need you to go find a biased opinionated pole that was taken in the north east, the area of New England.

As fans we are telling you that Tom Brady's take legacy is tainted, now go to the 30 other teams message forums and ask them how they feel about Tom Brady's legacy and see what they tell you.

The people that participated in that poll most likely aren't even football fans, they probably street walkers at the local mall.

Ask football fans around net, do your own research and then come back and give us your results ( if that's even what it's really about) it's not like we're gonna care but evidently you think we do so anyway that is the way to do it.
                      Lets have some more fun with this.....

12,000 people have voted on this poll....

Gillette Stadium seats 66,829.....

That's only 17.956%!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lets have some more fun with this.....

12,000 people have voted on this poll....

Gillette Stadium seats 66,829.....

That's only 17.956%!!!!!
                        You know I didn't want to waste too much time on this garbage but I guess I got hooked into it a little bit but anyway he asked me if I really believe that "12,000 votes came from New England fan base". There are 14,444,258 people in the northeast/the new England area.

Yet all they could come up with was 12,000 votes in that chicken little poll.

He doesn't realize that 12,000 biased opinionated fans do not make up the country and they do not make the argument and Tom Brady's favor as the so-called goat.

he sure didn't help himself with this ridiculous pole and link he posted especially something taken from Mike Florio.

Comment

You know I didn't want to waste too much time on this garbage but I guess I got hooked into it a little bit but anyway he asked me if I really believe that "12,000 votes came from New England fan base". There are 14,444,258 people in the northeast/the new England area.

Yet all they could come up with was 12,000 votes in that chicken little poll.

He doesn't realize that 12,000 biased opinionated fans do not make up the country and they do not make the argument and Tom Brady's favor as the so-called goat.

he sure didn't help himself with this ridiculous pole and link he posted especially something taken from Mike Florio.
                          eh..... It's just fun to mess with TommyBoy when he brings up numbers or percentages.... He's always incorrect....
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats.

We all have an opinion.
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

IMO brady is the best ever but i do get it when people talk about the system and benefiting from having the best coach ever.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                                I'm not sure why Broncos fans are upset or arguing this. TBrady, cheater or not, is most definitely in the discussion for GOAT.

If you could rewind time, would you not take Brady in the 6th?
                                The problem with that thinking is that you assume the player will have the exact same career in a different system with a different coaching staff. But in reality players relate to different coaches differently and they excel in a system for different reasons. Brady became what he is because he got in an organization with coaches who he connected with and in a system that was what fit him, and they continue to tailor it as he goes on.

This isn't meant as a knock on Brady, it's a comment about players in general, players develop based on situation and skill, not just skill.

Comment

Working...
                                X