Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Opinion: Pats fans most annoying when posting on other team message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uhh Mannings entire career yielded him the right to his super bowl 50 victory.
    He never cheated nor did he serve a single game suspension.

No asterisk victories here mr bean town billy but they are the norm in New England.
    what, his playoff record over the years means he deserves a super bowl? lol

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Youre right..Manning won the Superbowl again making him even greater. I wasnt hard pressed it was ONE Google search and there were 4 of them over 100,000,00 on one page at the top of the search how was that hard? You are so not bright. Lawyer boy/physicist lol
    LOL, I repeat. what number is this?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    manning did nothing to deserve his 2nd super bowl. brady got his 3rd SB MVP. how many did manning win in 2015? oh yeah, none. btw, do you know how to count? tell me, what number is "100,00,00"?
    Uhh Mannings entire career yielded him the right to his super bowl 50 victory.
    He never cheated nor did he serve a single game suspension.

No asterisk victories here mr bean town billy but they are the norm in New England.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    manning did nothing to deserve his 2nd super bowl. brady got his 3rd SB MVP. how many did manning win in 2015? oh yeah, none. btw, do you know how to count? tell me, what number is "100,00,00"?
    Brady did Nothing to deserve his first 2 and cheated to get them all...yep

I am not sure what number 100,00,00 is. Where did you pull that crap from? Not my post! lol Idiotic troll FAIL!:clap:
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-10-2016, 11:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    And still no one is close....
    "THE" Great one!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Youre right..Manning won the Superbowl again making him even greater. I wasnt hard pressed it was ONE Google search and there were 4 of them over 100,000,00 on one page at the top of the search how was that hard? You are so not bright. Lawyer boy/physicist lol
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-10-2016, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    What will all those 12,000 fans say about Billacheat when he boots the Cheata to the curb ??
    Doesn't Billacheat always get rid of players two years before the inevitable decline?? Hahaha
    If the cheata wants to play tell jos 45, what team will be trading for him? Maybe the Browns? Now that would be funny.
    That would be sooo wrong and even I would chase after him with A torch and a pitchfork for doing that to Tom.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    What will all those 12,000 fans say about Billacheat when he boots the Cheata to the curb ??
    Doesn't Billacheat always get rid of players two years before the inevitable decline?? Hahaha
    If the cheata wants to play tell jos 45, what team will be trading for him? Maybe the Browns? Now that would be funny.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    First no, a lot of QBs when Bradshaw played didn't call their own plays .Even if they had, they didn't have the results he did. The guys as country as a day is long but that doesn't make him dumb. Might want to look up the old adage dont judge a book by its cover

Look at his year to year stats compared to the other QBs who played when he did in 14 game seasons for part of his career . Roger Staubach for instance http://www.pro-football-reference.co...S/StauRo00.htm

Bradshaw http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BradTe00.htm

Year to year very comparable

He is not only a HOFer he was a first ballot HOFER. Pretty sure you are talking out or your butt here.Any reason you hate the guy? I still dont care for him for all the hate he threw at Elway when he played myself.
    Lets dig deeper into the numbers, to really examine Bradshaw's career. I'll look at his best stretch from 1977-1981 and we'll see how he ranks. And I had a minimum of 200 attempts per season for Completion % numbers.

1977: 5th in yards. 5th in TDs, 15th in comp % and the 6th most interceptions thrown
    1978: 9th in yards, 1st in TDs, 7th in comp % and 8th most interceptions thrown
    1979: 3rd in yards, 4th in TDs, 15th in comp % and 2nd most interceptions thrown
    1980: 10th in yards, 7th in TDs, 27th in comp % and 7th most interceptions thrown
    1981: 15th in yards, 8th in TDs, 17th in comp % and 16th most interceptions thrown.

This is his best 5 year stretch, the meat of his hall of fame candidacy, now if the goal is to have the best of the best in the HOF, and people who were the best at their position for a length of time (as described by Peter King) I fail to see anything here that stands out as an indication he's one of the best of the best. He led the league once in TDs and once in yards. That's it. He was carried to 4 Super Bowls (although to be fair they did win in his best year 79) that's why he's in the HOF.

I know it's wikipedia, but they talk about playcalling in it, QBs used to call their own plays, it became less common in the 70's, Tom Landry was one of the coaches who advocated against QBs calling their own plays. Jim Kelly was the last QB to call of his own plays.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarterback

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    A lot of QBs back in that era called their own plays. It wasn't uncommon. The remarkable thing for Bradshaw though is that he managed to do it cause he doesn't seem smart enough to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Look at his year to year stats, he has no business in the HOF.
    First no, a lot of QBs when Bradshaw played didn't call their own plays .Even if they had, they didn't have the results he did. The guys as country as a day is long but that doesn't make him dumb. Might want to look up the old adage dont judge a book by its cover

Look at his year to year stats compared to the other QBs who played when he did in 14 game seasons for part of his career . Roger Staubach for instance http://www.pro-football-reference.co...S/StauRo00.htm

Bradshaw http://www.pro-football-reference.co...B/BradTe00.htm

Year to year very comparable

He is not only a HOFer he was a first ballot HOFER. Pretty sure you are talking out or your butt here.Any reason you hate the guy? I still dont care for him for all the hate he threw at Elway when he played myself.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-09-2016, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    First, I said "hard pressed" - I didn't say 100K poll was impossible. Just that it was something of a rarity.

Second, why do you keep posting old articles? This was from TWO years ago when Manning broke favre's TD record. This was before Brady won his 4th super bowl and before manning played like a 50 year old last season. Things have changed.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    Nobody cares....

Clearly you don't understand math

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I like messier. He won 2 cups without Gretzky. But back then it was much easier to score goals.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    Nobody cares....

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Wayne Gretzky is the greatest of all time in any sport. If they took away every single goal he ever scored, his assists would still make him the all-time point leader in NHL history. He retired in 1999 and still holds 60 NHL records.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X