Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Opinion: Pats fans most annoying when posting on other team message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Yet his website (and the poll) is available nationwide. Go figure.
    Opinion based.... PERIOD!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    NBC Sports is based out of Stamford CT..... Mike Florio is an East Coast reporter...... Go figure......
    Yet his website (and the poll) is available nationwide. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Gotta love these donco fans. First, they put us on ignore and then unignore us because they got baited again. That's ok. Sammy, in case you forgot, you broncos fans were the ones who wanted proof that Brady is GOAT to the public, so I am presenting a recent poll for your edification.
    I didn't ask for it and your wrong about ignore, I've stated many times that I didn't actually put you on the ignore feature. I would never give you guys that satisfaction.

But you're right I have chosen ignore you guys for most of the season because you have nothing other than incoherent troll babbling but since we are less than two weeks away from the game with the pansies I thought it was time to trash since you guys are always here.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-08-2016, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Gotta love these donco fans. First, they put us on ignore and then unignore us because they got baited again. That's ok. Sammy, in case you forgot, you broncos fans were the ones who wanted proof that Brady is GOAT to the public, so I am presenting a recent poll for your edification.
    You've gotten yourself in several incorrect arguments over numbers on opinion pieces before.... Thought you were done doing that???

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...the-best-ever/

According to the poll at the bottom of the article, nearly 75% say Brady is the best ever to play his position. Almost 12,000 people across the nation have voted already.
    NBC Sports is based out of Stamford CT..... Mike Florio is an East Coast reporter...... Go figure......

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yes and that is why I'm here on ur pansies board posting idiotic polls!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    Sammy has been voting constantly against Mr. Tom Brady because he is obsessed with him and his 4 Superbowl rings
    Yes and that is why I'm here on ur pansies board posting idiotic polls!

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    I'm not sure why Broncos fans are upset or arguing this. TBrady, cheater or not, is most definitely in the discussion for GOAT.

If you could rewind time, would you not take Brady in the 6th?

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    replied
    You do realize for that reason polls mean nothing right?

And more than likely that Poll was taken amongst patriots fans only (in order to support the claim) all 12,000 of them, that's planet asinine in it's entirety.

We all know what the rest of the country thinks of Tom and remember the pole that was taken, asking the public if they believe Tom be a cheater or not? How did that poll turn out.

Get off your high horse, stop the obsessive Tom Brady Google search just to post something here and do some work already because we don't care.
    Sammy has been voting constantly against Mr. Tom Brady because he is obsessed with him and his 4 Superbowl rings

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    73% and going down apparently most of the yes votes are pats fans..12000 vote lol out of 162 MILLION NFL Fans seem legit!

http://www.census.gov/popclock/

https://www.reference.com/sports-act...650cc48aba3841
    Use your common sense. 162 million NFL fans are not going to vote on any poll. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to even find 100K fans vote in any poll. The poll is open to EVERYONE around the country - it's not a NE fan site but an extremely popular NFL fan site.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-08-2016, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied

And more than likely that Poll was taken amongst patriots fans only (in order to support the claim) all 12,000 of them, that's planet asinine in it's entirety.

We all know what the rest of the country thinks of Tom and remember the pole that was taken, asking the public if they believe Tom be a cheater or not? How did that poll turn out.

Get off your high horse, stop the obsessive Tom Brady Google search just to post something here and do some work already because we don't care.
    What are you talking about? That poll was made available on one of the most clicked football sites in the country. It's open to the ENTIRE COUNTRY, not just NE. Do you really think the 8000 people who said he is the GOAT in that poll are all from NE? Read the comments - even fans of other teams begrudgingly said he's GOAT.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-08-2016, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    You do realize most polls samples are 500-1500 people, right? The public opinion in this one looks overwhelming.
    You do realize that the vast majority of the people who read that article are Pats fan there for making the results bias

so the public opinion of pats fans is overwhelming

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/patr...on-was-correct 70% seem to think he is a cheater and deserved his suspension
    public opinion has gone the other way as soon as people actually reviewed the Wells Report. That article was from almost two years ago, as soon as the Wells Report came out.

Besides, you are making a foolish assumption - that people who think he cheated automatically think he isn't the GOAT. It seems to me that whether or not he people think he cheated they still think he's the best ever.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    So what the OP really says is a little over "two thirds of 1.35% of all NFL fans think Tom Brady is the greatest all time...

73% of 1.35 precent lol:clap:

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    You do realize most polls samples are 500-1500 people, right? The public opinion in this one looks overwhelming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X