Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Opinion: Pats fans most annoying when posting on other team message boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VegasOdds101 View Post
    How the hell do you know Manning never cheated? Tell you what, do some homework and tell the thread who Colts offensive line coach was during Mannings time and what he is famous for. Then you'll know why the rival Colts who have been out to get the Pats since 2003 were very quiet during spygate.
    Don't have to because no matter what his oline coach did, he/ Manning isnt the guilty party and I know Manning didnt cheat because of the simple fact that he did not serve any suspensions.

Tom cheated, accept it and quit hating on Manning for not cheating as Tom did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Don't have to because no matter what his oline coach did, he/ Manning isnt the guilty party and I know Manning didnt cheat because of the simple fact that he did not serve any suspensions.

Tom cheated, accept it and quit hating on Manning for not cheating as Tom did.
      HDH.....oh yea it was for his wife.......lol. We are lucky to live in this country where we can believe whatever we want. I've never hated Manning, it was just obvious 15 years ago Brady was the better player and he is still proving it. Remember you guys are the one hating Brady.....because you know he's the best and it irritates you when fans rub it in.... It's ok I get it.

Comment

HDH.....oh yea it was for his wife.......lol. We are lucky to live in this country where we can believe whatever we want. I've never hated Manning, it was just obvious 15 years ago Brady was the better player and he is still proving it. Remember you guys are the one hating Brady.....because you know he's the best and it irritates you when fans rub it in.... It's ok I get it.
        I guess since it was reported by Al Jazeera it must be true right.

I can't believe your going defile yourself by relying on their credibility.

Lets see Brady put up the numbers and carry a broken team on his back. Can he do it, is he capable? Do you Honestly think Brady can do what Elway or Montana did? Or even what Marino or Kelly did for that matter without a great coaching staff let alone surrounding talent?

Until he can carry them completely on his back to multiple victories then we'll consider him.

Comment

Wow....just WOW...."he wasn't Mannings coach" so he didn't cheat?.....the videographer the Pats had filming and the backup QB or intern who's job it was to study the signals weren't Brady's coaches either so he didn't cheat by your logic. Howard Mudd wasn't "accused", he is just known as the godfather of filming signals. But there is no way the great Honest Peyton would ever do anything like that.

Two biggest myths in NFL: Manning is smartest QB and Elway was the most clutch. Elway was clutch and Manning was smart, but neither are tops. Tommy boy has them beat on both and stats prove it.
          Dream on bud dream on. and you always say youre not a Pats fan.lol That post alone proves your a lair and a homer
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Dream on bud dream on. and you always say youre not a Pats fan.lol That post alone proves your a lair and a homer
            Like when Dr. Evil says, "Welcome to my underground lair."?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              But using your own team in that example, Rivers has been a great QB during his career (I can admit it, although I don't think he's a great QB anymore, but I digress) and then you look at the Chargers wins during his career. Aaron Rodgers is another example, although he has a ring. QBs need help to win, that's why I tend to discount the W/L record when judging a QB.

No doubt Tom Brady is a great QB, one of the best of all-time, but I look at the 4 rings, and at least 2 of them came before he became a truly elite level QB, that doesn't mean they're worthless, he's got 4 rings! But when I think of it that way it makes me think of Terry Bradshaw (a mediocre QB who was carried to 4 Super Bowl rings and ended up in the HOF because of being carried to them) so I can't fully credit the rings to his (Brady) greatness.

But again it gets back to the eye test and personal bias, I think Steve Young was one of the greatest QBs I've ever seen, but he wasn't a starter for as long as other greats, and he "only" won one Super Bowl.
              QB's do need help to win but if you lose any other positional player you can still have success. but if you lose your franchise QB? unless you have a really good back up or a really good defense and running game, you are pretty screwed.

using your own logic, wouldn't losing so many players to injury around rivers have something to do with him struggling? since you seem to think he is not as good recently? and isn't you thinking he isn't as good have something to do with their current record as well? because lets face it, he has been pretty good for the most part this season if you ignore wins/losses.

the vast majority of people would also have a much different outlook on his season if they had a winning record right now, it is just a fact.

people simply judge QB's by winning to some extent, whether they know it or not. the only time they claim they don't is usually when it doesn't suit their argument.
              Last edited by baphamet; 12-11-2016, 09:55 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X