Put in Paxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put in Paxton

I think it's time... Denver will be lucky to get into the playoffs at this rate. We just have no offense. Let the rookie learn, unless kubes is scared that the kid will get killed. Which is a logical fear.

Did you not watch last week?
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I think the Broncos need to decide very quick who they want to focus on developing very quick. Then get a good veteran backup. Not Austin Davis. At some point we need to make someone the guy. But to answer your questions, IF we want to be in the playoffs this year go with Siemian.
      sigpic

Comment

Nah. Go with Siemian because he is obviously the better QB. Make Paxton Lynch become good enough to take the job away from him if he can. That's the challenge Lynch has in front of him. If he wants to be the starter then make him take the job, don't hand it to him, that would be a horrible mistake.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Fowler catches that ball in the endzone we win 14-13 and if he catches that ball in ot vs KC were 10-3 right now, thats football, last year we had those plays go our way.
          sigpic

Comment

We don't want to ruin Paxton Lynch's development behind this atrocious offensive line.

I have a lot of faith and Trevor Siemian and his future as a Denver bronco therefore I think a team that will be in dire need of a quarterback very soon will be the Arizona Cardinals and the sooner the better for them.

So with that said, perhaps they would be willing to trade Chandler Jones for a mid round draft pick and Paxton lynch.

It could not hurt.

Comment

Why put in Lynch?

He clearly cannot outplay Siemian. I doubt Lynch ever sees the field as a starter. The more play Siemian gets, the bigger the gap between the two of them gets.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                Why put in Lynch?

He clearly cannot outplay Siemian. I doubt Lynch ever sees the field as a starter. The more play Siemian gets, the bigger the gap between the two of them gets.
                Yeap he looked good today not many missed open guys from where i was sitting
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Yeap he looked good today not many missed open guys from where i was sitting
                  i didn't watch the game but how can he have so many yards and so little points? i agree lynch isn't on his level and i'm not so sure he ever will be. i think the broncos need to really focus in on that OL and running game if they want to make the offense better.

the chargers need to do the same.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    i didn't watch the game but how can he have so many yards and so little points? i agree lynch isn't on his level and i'm not so sure he ever will be. i think the broncos need to really focus in on that OL and running game if they want to make the offense better.

the chargers need to do the same.
                    I was really shocked that he had that many Yards tbh. We killed ourselves with penalties at bad times 2 turnovers and bad line play/sacks. I dont know how many 2nd /3rd and shorts where were tried to pass it like fools We tried nothing but runs at the beginning then went totally away from it in the second half then just when you think hey we can pass anytime we a want we would run it for a loss or get a hold on agreat run

The guy next to me a Titan fan said about half way through " dude are the broncos trying to lose this game? Our secondary sucks and just when i think here is comes pass pass pass you guys try to run and kill your own drives" All I could do was shrug.
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Fowler catches that ball in the endzone we win 14-13 and if he catches that ball in ot vs KC were 10-3 right now, thats football, last year we had those plays go our way.
                      denver hasn't been playing well for much of the year irrespective of wins and losses. they should have lost against carolina but their boneheaded kicker missed an easy chip shot at the end. Denver should be 7-6.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I honestly don't think Trevor played bad...he played great considering the play calling....I nust feel like the times have left kubiak in the dust...his scripting plays hasn't worked but a couple scores all season....in nearly every game we are behind early...and we are leaving a good defense on the field to long

Why is Trevor so good in the forth qrt as opposed to the first...could it be that the Broncos have no choice but to let the kid play...as opposed to being hampered by the terrible play calling
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          denver hasn't been playing well for much of the year irrespective of wins and losses. they should have lost against carolina but their boneheaded kicker missed an easy chip shot at the end. Denver should be 7-6.
                          or maybe they could be 13-0 but they are not

Comment

denver hasn't been playing well for much of the year irrespective of wins and
                            losses. they should have lost against carolina but their boneheaded kicker missed an easy chip shot at the end. Denver should be 7-6.
                            And our bone head Fowler dropped a td that would have won this game

So
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Yeah well the thread isn't has Denver been playing well? It's about Putting our back up in, or did I claim were playing well?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X