No announcement yet.

Put in Paxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same reason why the Broncos shouldnt use Paxton is the same reason they have no offense this O-line is a joke. Paxton struggled to move the ball against a crappy team because the O line cant protect anyone. Trevor only works because he can move the ball quickly. Still without the threat of a run he is always under constant pressure
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I disagree. Trevor is reinforcing my confidence in him every start .......... every other start or so. He really looked great at times today. Play calling early didn't help the offense much, but hey then again, you can't fumble the first rush of the day either...........sheeez

That was one tough team we played today - on the road - and almost came away with a W. Heck - it should have been tied but we went for it on 4th on that first scoring attempt. Damn it - kick the FG
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        I disagree. Trevor is reinforcing my confidence in him every start .......... every other start or so. He really looked great at times today. Play calling early didn't help the offense much, but hey then again, you can't fumble the first rush of the day either...........sheeez

That was one tough team we played today - on the road - and almost came away with a W. Heck - it should have been tied but we went for it on 4th on that first scoring attempt. Damn it - kick the FG
        They lost confident in McManus it almost seemed, but yeah whatever. We are to obsessed with establishing the run its not working in this offense the line cant block quickly enough
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          And our bone head Fowler dropped a td that would have won this game

So
          First time in my life I heard my daughter cuss and she dropped the mother of all cuss word FUUUUDGE only she didnt say fudge she said F dash dash dash :thumb:
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Put in Paxton?

At RB?
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Yeah well the thread isn't has Denver been playing well? It's about Putting our back up in, or did I claim were playing well?
              All of you broncos fans were saying during the offseason how you can just plug and play any QB into denver's offense because the broncos have the bestest defense in the world. Now the excuse is the QB position?
              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 12-12-2016, 10:17 AM.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                All of you broncos fans were saying how you can just plug and play any QB into denver's offense because the broncos have the bestest defense in the world. Now the excuse is the QB position?
                Siemien last two Broncos losses throws for 300 plus yards has a ball dropped that would have set up a chip shot for the win vs KC, and hit a receiver in the hands in the endzone for the game winner and the Ball was dropped. Siemien has played well enough to win the last two games........oh and neither pass was like the off target pass Brady threw Welker in the SB a few years back. You get to see that defense in a few days buddy!
                sigpic

Comment

You get to see that defense in a few days buddy!
                  We play the number 1 defense in the league tonight.

As i've said many times, denver isn't the same on team the road. If they make the playoffs they have to go on the road to pittsburgh or baltimore.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    We play the number 1 defense in the league tonight.

As i've said many times, denver isn't the same on team the road. If they make the playoffs they have to go on the road to pittsburgh or baltimore.
                    Yeah save the playoff talk all we care about is whooping some Patriots ace next week!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah save the playoff talk all we care about is whooping some Patriots ace next week!!
                      Broncos are a desperate team and very well could win next week.

Comment

I really enjoyed watching the Broncos offense open the play book up in the last quarter and one half of the game yesterday against Tennessee. I hope Kubiak remembers all too well how Dan Reeves would do this John Elway. John Elway would always come back for the victory once Dan Reeves would release him and allow him to play.

I think If Kubiak would do this sooner Trevor Siemian just may be able to compete well enough to win the game.

Comment

Release the Tebo....er.. Sieman!
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Put in Paxton?

At RB?

10char

Comment

Paxton can learn from the sidelines, we still have a chance for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X