what a nightmare season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a nightmare season.

even for chargers standards, it's horrific. i'm not sure the chargers win another game and i'm also not so sure they shouldn't just put rivers down for the rest of the season so they don't lose him to serious injury as well with that atrocious OL of theirs, which has been relatively healthy all season i might add.

i know you broncos fans don't care, you have your own problems to worry about with your team.....but at least your best players are not dropping like fly's.

i don't even care about the wins and losses at this point, how many of these serious injuries are going to carry over to next year too? can't expect all these guys to come back 100% after this.

just a brutal nightmarish season.
    sigpic

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    even for chargers standards, it's horrific. i'm not sure the chargers win another game and i'm also not so sure they shouldn't just put rivers down for the rest of the season so they don't lose him to serious injury as well with that atrocious OL of theirs, which has been relatively healthy all season i might add.

i know you broncos fans don't care, you have your own problems to worry about with your team.....but at least your best players are not dropping like fly's.

i don't even care about the wins and losses at this point, how many of these serious injuries are going to carry over to next year too? can't expect all these guys to come back 100% after this.

You were 4-12 last year, your team already one one more game than last year and had bright spots from Gordon, Ingram, Bosa, Henry, and Hayward. Your the one who thought your team was better than they are, you created your own nightmare.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        You were 4-12 last year, your team already one one more game than last year and had bright spots from Gordon, Ingram, Bosa, Henry, and Hayward. Your the one who thought your team was better than they are, you created your own nightmare.
        ...that was hilarious on many levels.

Basically you're saying...you’re delusional then get upset
        because your delusions aren't real.

San Diego Super Chargers!

Comment

I just had a weird nightmare. Dracula, Frankenstein's monster and the Boogie Man surrounded me and were about to kill me. Then suddenly they started to argue who was the scariest. Dracula said he was the scariest because he can suck blood and turn into a bat. Frankenstein's monster used his hands to demonstrate that his brute strength made him the scariest. The Boogie Man mocked them and said since he was more well rounded than the other two the answer was obvious. Then out of nowhere a monkey in leather chaps jumped on the Boogie Man's back. Then I woke up and the Chiefs were still in first. The heck was that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            ...that was hilarious on many levels.

Basically you're saying...you’re delusional then get upset
            because your delusions aren't real.

San Diego Super Chargers!
            tTruth and funny

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            I just had a weird nightmare. Dracula, Frankenstein's monster and the Boogie Man surrounded me and were about to kill me. Then suddenly they started to argue who was the scariest. Dracula said he was the scariest because he can suck blood and turn into a bat. Frankenstein's monster used his hands to demonstrate that his brute strength made him the scariest. The Boogie Man mocked them and said since he was more well rounded than the other two the answer was obvious. Then out of nowhere a monkey in leather chaps jumped on the Boogie Man's back. Then I woke up and the Chiefs were still in first. The heck was that all about?
            More than likely made up and funnier . I need them both this morning
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oWR7Ib48M8g

Haha Neuty Neuts you did it to yourself

Comment

you mean the oline ranked higher than the broncos oline by the NFL stats, and football insiders
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  you mean the oline ranked higher than the broncos oline by the NFL stats, and football insiders
                  Hahahaha! Meanwhile the Vikings are 7-6 despite losing half their O-line, starting RB, and Qb.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about the broncos....
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      I thought this thread was going to be about the broncos....
                      8-5 yeah nobody considers that a nightmare season, especially with NE coming to town and we can upset their home field bid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sucks that Rivers will never get his Super Bowl Ring with the Chargers, but not for me....
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                          Sucks that Rivers will never get his Super Bowl Ring with the Chargers, but not for me....
                          True, but he'll always have his bolo tie...

Comment

................................ i'm not sure the chargers win another game and i'm also not so sure they shouldn't just put rivers down for the rest of the season ..........................
                            You mean like an old dog?
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                              You mean like an old dog?
                              its his losers mentaility
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X