Good Game Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game Denver

Hard fought game - have to say pretty glad Broncos will not be playing the patriots in the playoffs this year. Defense is legit and can change games. Broncos scare me more than Oakland or KC.

Just gotta fix the oline and should be competitive. Great rivalry
    Last edited by bgpatsfan; 12-18-2016, 05:32 PM.

Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Hard fought game - have to say pretty glad Broncos will not be playing the patriots in the playoffs this year. Defense is legit and can change games. Broncos scare me more than Oakland or KC.

Denver could still get in the playoffs, beat pittsburgh in the wild card, and guess who they play next? Yup, they come to NE.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Good game.

Comment

Good game to the Patriots. The better team won this game no doubt
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

a patriot fan with class??? :thumb:

hey it aint our year, the defense is still huge....I just hope this end to the season lights a fire under Elway...unacceptable offense
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Thanks much appreciated.

However it wasn't a good game for the Denver offense it was a good game for their defense. I'm not sure what is going on but there's speculation all over the radio all over the media right now and some of the speculation is that John Elway is dictating who plays on offense. That speculation is ludicrous but they're saying that he is pretty much demanding such guys like Michael Scofield, Max Garcia and even an extremely injured Matt Paradis start. Not sure if there's any truth to that but at this point you got to consider any and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Thanks much appreciated.

However it wasn't a good game for the Denver offense it was a good game for their defense. I'm not sure what is going on but there's speculation all over the radio all over the media right now and some of the speculation is that John Elway is dictating who plays on offense. That speculation is ludicrous but they're saying that he is pretty much demanding such guys like Michael Scofield, Max Garcia and even an extremely injured Matt Paradis start. Not sure if there's any truth to that but at this point you got to consider any and everything.
              wow, that's crazy if true.
              sigpic

Comment

Impressive team win!
                Congrats on the WIN and another afc east title.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks much appreciated.

If that is true Kubiak should put in his resignation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Why Kubiak? Elway has no business telling his coach what players should dress.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      That's what makes it so hard to believe but I've heard one person all over the radio and I'll just say his name Tyler Polumbus. Tyler Polumbus is continuously stating that he retired because the Broncos insisted that they will start Michael Scofield ahead of him even though the coaching staff agreed with him that he is a better offensive lineman.

He states that he was told that the organization has a vested interest in certain players basically they have a vested interest in the players at the drafted.

I think it is a Ludicrous assumption to say the least and I do not believe that is true by any means but when you have former players coming out and saying things like this you can't help but the question.

Another good example is Jordan Norwood why is Jordan Norwood returning Ponce? Is Khalifa Raymond injured is Cody Latimer not capable it's things like this that make you question and extremely ridiculous accusation such as this one with John Elway.

Comment

That was a complete domination by the Pats. 16 points isn't impressive, but the Bronks never threatened after the interception. Denver is fatally flawed and has become yet another Super Bowl Champ who couldn't produce the following year. That's why the Pats run has been so impressive...

Comment

O-line straight up sucks. Therefore we can't run the ball or keep a QB upright. Can't ask the Defense to do much more than they did. 3 points given the circumstances is a joke. They had plenty of opportunity to take control of that game and they just couldn't. The Turds went out and bought an O-line. I say dump DT and get some linemen up in here next year.

Basically hoping to get lucky and back into the playoffs and start fresh with Knapp calling plays maybe.

Congrats to the Pats. Finally beat the lowly Broncos in Denver. It was bound to happen some day lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Another good example is Jordan Norwood why is Jordan Norwood returning Ponce?
                            Think about it. If Norwood returns Ponce, Elway can figure out where the fountain of youth is located, and we'll be set at quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

Congrats to the Pats. Finally beat the lowly Broncos in Denver. It was bound to happen some day lol
                              You didn't consider yourselves "lowly" this summer,did you? All I heard from you guys was smack toward pats and chargers fans on this board that the broncos were just going to mop up with the "bestest defense ever" (not even close in my opinion).

I knew the broncos o-line would struggle this year considering the rule change against cut blocking. Denver has been doing that for years and you could tell Kubiak wasn't thrilled when the new rule was announced.

Comment

Working...
                              X