Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas truce

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Christmas truce

    1 day truce where everybody can be nice to each other in the spirit of the holidays. ...then on the 26th go right back to bashing brady and the new air pump he got for xmas, question if the raider fans' stockings are really black or did they forget to wash them again, laugh because the chefs have Santa as their coach, and find out if the salvation army donated some fans to the chargers

  • #2
    Alright fine.

    I'd like to wish my stalker (Sam_Z2)
    a merry Christmas along with TIMMYBRADY12
    I mean Tommy! 😛

    Originally posted by Sam_Z2 View Post
    Now you know what its like to have a bad offensive line that was new England's down fall last year. Von Miller was made to be just an average pass rusher by cannon. You see if Dante was coaching the pats line last year Denver would have never gotten a ring. The salt is real, I don't care about any crap you say you ran your mouth early about how great Denver would be, but in the end they are just a trash team, Denver is going back to there mediocre ways. And you calling your defense best ever lol, NA when you can't stop the run you don't even sniff the top end. For the stuff you talk the patriots made the plays they needed to win. Edleman nice sideline catch with 2 no fly zone thugs covering him lol. And the best was Sanders talking about butler. If not mistaken butler ran Sanders routes better than he did. It's a shame the fana of Denver where given such a poor product to watch.
    Let the salt pour hater. Derp derp CG

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
      1 day truce where everybody can be nice to each other in the spirit of the holidays. ...then on the 26th go right back to bashing brady and the new air pump he got for xmas, question if the raider fans' stockings are really black or did they forget to wash them again, laugh because the chefs have Santa as their coach, and find out if the salvation army donated some fans to the chargers
      Merry Christmas to all Broncos fans. May you get a stocking stuffer to replace your missing run stuffer.

      To the Broncos offensive line. Here is something soft just like you. Look at it, laying down just like you.




      And a special gift to Aqib Talib. It's what you always wanted.




      To the Chiefs fans, when you're gathering around the table with your family, holding hands with your aunt/sister and your mother/cousin, while your father/uncle looks proudly around the table at all the women/men he laid to bed with, including you, pray that your 20-4 record gives you more than a 20-4 record.

      And to the Chargers fan, blessed is the one who is spoiled as an only fan... um er I mean only child. May you get what you truly deserve for your loneliness, plenty and I mean PLENTY of friends dressed in black, raiding your fridge and dangling jewels in your faces as we take over your home. By the way...




      Merry Christmas.

      Comment


      • #4
        no truce needed from me, i'm purely in self defense mode.

        merry Christmas to everyone here!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Merry Christmas to all Broncos fans. May you get a stocking stuffer to replace your missing run stuffer.

          To the Broncos offensive line. Here is something soft just like you. Look at it, laying down just like you.




          And a special gift to Aqib Talib. It's what you always wanted.




          To the Chiefs fans, when you're gathering around the table with your family, holding hands with your aunt/sister and your mother/cousin, while your father/uncle looks proudly around the table at all the women/men he laid to bed with, including you, pray that your 20-4 record gives you more than a 20-4 record.

          And to the Chargers fan, blessed is the one who is spoiled as an only fan... um er I mean only child. May you get what you truly deserve for your loneliness, plenty and I mean PLENTY of friends dressed in black, raiding your fridge and dangling jewels in your faces as we take over your home. By the way...




          Merry Christmas.

          lol savage.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            Merry Christmas to all Broncos fans. May you get a stocking stuffer to replace your missing run stuffer.

            To the Broncos offensive line. Here is something soft just like you. Look at it, laying down just like you.




            And a special gift to Aqib Talib. It's what you always wanted.




            To the Chiefs fans, when you're gathering around the table with your family, holding hands with your aunt/sister and your mother/cousin, while your father/uncle looks proudly around the table at all the women/men he laid to bed with, including you, pray that your 20-4 record gives you more than a 20-4 record.

            And to the Chargers fan, blessed is the one who is spoiled as an only fan... um er I mean only child. May you get what you truly deserve for your loneliness, plenty and I mean PLENTY of friends dressed in black, raiding your fridge and dangling jewels in your faces as we take over your home. By the way...




            Merry Christmas.

            'Tis the season?

            LOL, DS

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Merry Christmas to all Broncos fans. May you get a stocking stuffer to replace your missing run stuffer.

              To the Broncos offensive line. Here is something soft just like you. Look at it, laying down just like you.




              And a special gift to Aqib Talib. It's what you always wanted.




              To the Chiefs fans, when you're gathering around the table with your family, holding hands with your aunt/sister and your mother/cousin, while your father/uncle looks proudly around the table at all the women/men he laid to bed with, including you, pray that your 20-4 record gives you more than a 20-4 record.

              And to the Chargers fan, blessed is the one who is spoiled as an only fan... um er I mean only child. May you get what you truly deserve for your loneliness, plenty and I mean PLENTY of friends dressed in black, raiding your fridge and dangling jewels in your faces as we take over your home. By the way...




              Merry Christmas.

              Looks like that stuffed animal IS laying down. ..like your starting QB

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                Looks like that stuffed animal IS laying down. ..like your starting QB
                Awww he has to resort to injury smack. I expected slightly less from you. But wait, what happened to this so called truce? Posting on Christmas morning.

                Anyway, be sure you clinch that first round bye for us tomorrow for much needed rest and regrouping.

                Or get eliminated.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  Awww he has to resort to injury smack. I expected slightly less from you. But wait, what happened to this so called truce? Posting on Christmas morning.

                  Anyway, be sure you clinch that first round bye for us tomorrow for much needed rest and regrouping.

                  Or get eliminated.
                  It wasn't Christmas when that post was created, check the time haha. Now that it is, In all honesty I'd rather he be healthy and they get the 1 rather than the pasties since the Broncos cannot. Now there's some xmas spirit for that azz, but you can certainly expect classic smack cone the 26th

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                    It wasn't Christmas when that post was created, check the time haha. Now that it is, In all honesty I'd rather he be healthy and they get the 1 rather than the pasties since the Broncos cannot. Now there's some xmas spirit for that azz, but you can certainly expect classic smack cone the 26th
                    I did. I'm on the East Coast.

                    The Pats winning doesn't bother me. It's the Cowboys I can't stand. Anyone but them. Even the Chiefs.

                    I'll see you on the 26th, Eastern or Central & Mountain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                      Merry Christmas to all Broncos fans. May you get a stocking stuffer to replace your missing run stuffer.

                      To the Broncos offensive line. Here is something soft just like you. Look at it, laying down just like you.


                      I have one of those.

                      And since it's after midnight on the East coast, no smack from me.

                      Merry Christmas!
                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                      Lupus Awareness

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        I did. I'm on the East Coast.

                        The Pats winning doesn't bother me. It's the Cowboys I can't stand. Anyone but them. Even the Chiefs.

                        I'll see you on the 26th, Eastern or Central & Mountain.
                        Ah, I'm in AZ, we don't even do daylight savings here lol. And unless you got the Sunday ticket you must suffer the same programming problems. Merry xmas folks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Truce over.

                          Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                          but you can certainly expect classic smack cone the 26th
                          Before tonight, JaMarcus Russell was the fattest person to throw a TD against Denver.

                          Who knows, offer KC a couple of first and second rounders for Poe and solve your run defense and QB woes all in one fell swoop.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            Truce over.


                            Before tonight, JaMarcus Russell was the fattest person to throw a TD against Denver.

                            Who knows, offer KC a couple of first and second rounders for Poe and solve your run defense and QB woes all in one fell swoop.
                            See you next week buddy.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              See you next week buddy.
                              Looking forward to it,

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X