Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Truce over.

Before tonight, JaMarcus Russell was the fattest person to throw a TD against Denver.

Who knows, offer KC a couple of first and second rounders for Poe and solve your run defense and QB woes all in one fell swoop.
    That's actually a good one lol. I'll let you have that one since you had nothing to smack talk about for the last 8975598 years. Careful though, you might get your 1seed taken by that new qb in KC

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
      That's actually a good one lol. I'll let you have that one since you had nothing to smack talk about for the last 8975598 years. Careful though, you might get your 1seed taken by that new qb in KC
      I'm indifferent to who we face actually.

We get a bye and home game, excellent. But that may be against Pittsburgh. Not a good at all matchup without Carr, but I would love the old school story line.

If we get the 5 seed, we play Houston. Matt McGloin owns Houston lol so I'm not worried about that game. If that happens and Miami loses to Pittsburgh, the Raiders go to New England. I said I wanted this matchup all along, in Foxboro just for the storyline, and I'm not backing out now despite the odds. McGloin isn't coming out of New England with a victory, but best to lose to the better team in the AFC.

But with all that said, I'm not giving up hope until the final whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        I'm indifferent to who we face actually.

We get a bye and home game, excellent. But that may be against Pittsburgh. Not a good at all matchup without Carr, but I would love the old school story line.

If we get the 5 seed, we play Houston. Matt McGloin owns Houston lol so I'm not worried about that game. If that happens and Miami loses to Pittsburgh, the Raiders go to New England. I said I wanted this matchup all along, in Foxboro just for the storyline, and I'm not backing out now despite the odds. McGloin isn't coming out of New England with a victory, but best to lose to the better team in the AFC.

But with all that said, I'm not giving up hope until the final whistle.
        Anybody but the patriots. ANYBODY even the raiders, and hey we beat them with a back up QB so it's doable

Comment

Working...
        X