Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    What team do you root for now? The Giants? Or is it team Nationwide? Perhaps the Papa John's box folding team?
    For obvious reasons I cannot discuss football. All I can say is I no-longer watch football.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
      For obvious reasons I cannot discuss football. All I can say is I no-longer watch football.
      You are so full of it. You have watched every Denver game. I bet it hurts watching TB12 keep on truckin, long after your joke of an idol threw in the towel, which also got intercepted.

Comment

Well good, then you no longer have a reason to be here. Tata captain bandwagon.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
          You are so full of it. You have watched every Denver game. I bet it hurts watching TB12 keep on truckin, long after your joke of an idol threw in the towel, which also got intercepted.
          Why would that bandwagon hopper watch us? He's not a Broncos fan. He's a player fan (Manning) without a player to root for... It's sad that he still hangs around here past his expiration date like you pats fans do, but he isn't nor will he ever be one of us.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Why would that bandwagon hopper watch us? He's not a Broncos fan. He's a player fan (Manning) without a player to root for... It's sad that he still hangs around here past his expiration date like you pats fans do, but he isn't nor will he ever be one of us.
            What I'm wondering is why Pansy is even worried about it. But when you have no life these are the things you resort to I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Because he posts immediately after each denver loss...which is quite a bit. And goes into detail about the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                What I'm wondering is why Pansy is even worried about it. But when you have no life these are the things you resort to I guess.
                You post on here about 10x as much as me. Probably because you're unemployed and live in mom's basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  You post on here about 10x as much as me. Probably because you're unemployed and live in mom's basement.
                  Sorry Patty, but all I picture is you saying this to your brother. This is quite funny

A well placed "your" would have done wonders. Lol

Comment

• This team is terrible! What happened? I thought you guys said the Bronco's could beat any team, with any Quarterback. I thought you guys said the Broncos defense carried Manning for 3 years. and they literally gave him a Super Bowl as a retirement gift. Why aren't the Broncos any good now? Why can't the Broncos defense carry Brock, or any other QB like they did Manning? Serious question. I'll be waiting for your response.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                      sigpic

Comment

Retired qb I wish Denver had back in there prime
                        John Elway
                        John Elway
                        John Elway
                        !!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I fixed your team logo for you.......

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• The Doncos now have 3 Quarterbacks and they still can't win a game.

This team is terrible! What happened? I thought you guys said the Bronco's could beat any team, with any Quarterback. I thought you guys said the Broncos defense carried Manning for 3 years. and they literally gave him a Super Bowl as a retirement gift. Why aren't the Broncos any good now? Why can't the Broncos defense carry Brock, or any other QB like they did Manning? Serious question. I'll be waiting for your response.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X