Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    The Doncos now have 3 Quarterbacks and they still can't win a game.

    This team is terrible! What happened? I thought you guys said the Bronco's could beat any team, with any Quarterback. I thought you guys said the Broncos defense carried Manning for 3 years. and they literally gave him a Super Bowl as a retirement gift. Why aren't the Broncos any good now? Why can't the Broncos defense carry Brock, or any other QB like they did Manning? Serious question. I'll be waiting for your response.


    Isn't that when Manning was laughing during the interview before the 2013 Superbowl when he got rolled?

    He probably wasn't laughing much after that.

    We love and miss Manning around here but it was his choice to retire. Even after a horrible season, undoubtedly in an offense that did not fit him, he was a shell by then. Don't' pretend otherwise - that's just crazy talk.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
      The Doncos now have 3 Quarterbacks and they still can't win a game.

      This team is terrible! What happened? I thought you guys said the Bronco's could beat any team, with any Quarterback. I thought you guys said the Broncos defense carried Manning for 3 years. and they literally gave him a Super Bowl as a retirement gift. Why aren't the Broncos any good now? Why can't the Broncos defense carry Brock, or any other QB like they did Manning? Serious question. I'll be waiting for your response.


      Can we get a ban on aisle 18, please. Manning was awesome. Your dumb posts? Not so much.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

      Comment


      • Manningrules lol.... Why so cruel, man?

        Comment


        • He is right though. You all said that your Defense could carry any QB. How's that working out for ya?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
            He is right though. You all said that your Defense could carry any QB. How's that working out for ya?
            So which one beat your pats in the 2015 & 2013 AFC Championships Games was it Manning or The Broncos Defense?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
              He is right though. You all said that your Defense could carry any QB. How's that working out for ya?
              I never said that. I do miss Manning, but let's be honest about Manning in his last year. Father time is undefeated. It'll happen to Brady too. And, you know it's true. Did the Pittsburgh train of the 70's keep rolling when they lost Bradshaw? How about the 9ers when they lost Montana & Young? How will you guys do when Brady hangs them up? Not a damn thing until you find a franchise QB!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                Because he posts immediately after each denver loss...which is quite a bit. And goes into detail about the games.
                Silly Pansy fans, that is the best you can come up with? Nevermind we both know the answer to that!

                How's life on probation treating you?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  So which one beat your pats in the 2015 & 2013 AFC Championships Games was it Manning or The Broncos Defense?
                  Didn't the 2013 Doncos blow a 24 point lead to someone?

                  Why can't the 2016 and 2017 Doncos even come close to the Pats? We've outscored you guys 57 to 19 in the last 2 years. Bahahahahahahaha

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Silly Pansy fans, that is the best you can come up with? Nevermind we both know the answer to that!

                    How's life on probation treating you?
                    Am i supposed to be sad that i can't edit my posts? Lmao. The fact that im on probation means ice gotten under you and several other's skins.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      Am i supposed to be sad that i can't edit my posts? Lmao. The fact that im on probation means ice gotten under you and several other's skins.
                      Really? I thought being on probation meant that you have trouble following the rules. Which fits well with the patriots organization as a whole.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Really? I thought being on probation meant that you have trouble following the rules. Which fits well with the patriots organization as a whole.
                        So talking smack is against the rules in a smack forum? Only on a donco forum lmao

                        Comment


                        • And isn't throwing punches and ripping off people's necklaces against thr rules? Do you guys even think before you post?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                            Didn't the 2013 Doncos blow a 24 point lead to someone?

                            Why can't the 2016 and 2017 Doncos even come close to the Pats? We've outscored you guys 57 to 19 in the last 2 years. Bahahahahahahaha
                            You can’t answer the question?
                            You wanna talk about Peyton Manning who retired at the end of 2015 season and then you wanna talk about the last two seasons now?
                            Why you pats fans always bringing up titles but when we talk about postseason head to head you guys change the subject?
                            Btw: last two season the patriots have been a better team than the broncos, that’s how you answer a question big guy, why don’t you go to a team with a winning record forum like Philly and flex?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              You can’t answer the question?
                              You wanna talk about Peyton Manning who retired at the end of 2015 season and then you wanna talk about the last two seasons now?
                              Why you pats fans always bringing up titles but when we talk about postseason head to head you guys change the subject?
                              Btw: last two season the patriots have been a better team than the broncos, that’s how you answer a question big guy, why don’t you go to a team with a winning record forum like Philly and flex?
                              The Patriots have been better than the Doncos since 2001. The 5 Lombardis speak for themselves. When was the last time you won at New England? 1 years ago.

                              Comment


                              • 11 years ago*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X