Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    The Patriots have been better than the Doncos since 2001. The 5 Lombardis speak for themselves. When was the last time you won at New England? 1 years ago.
    Hahahahaha ya “1 years ago”.

It’s hilarious when the kids try to talk smack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Hahahahaha ya “1 years ago”.

It’s hilarious when the kids try to talk smack.
      Read it with a Bawston accent and it's much more funny.

Comment

11 years ago*
        Poor Samantha's smack sucks almost as bad as the Doncos do. We all know that typo smack occurs when you've hit rock bottom.

Comment

• I'm starting to feel sorry for the Doncos.
          Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
            I'm starting to feel sorry for the Doncos.
            not sorry enough to leave though...
            sigpic

Comment

It’s cool bro, at least we get to watch our team
              Your team retired
              sigpic

Comment

Shouldn’t you be watching insurance commercials on a loop
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Your team retired
                  What is hilarious is seeing his team getting swept by the Jaguars... Colts are a giant dumpster fire, but he's here flapping his jaws about us as if the Colts are a whole lot better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Your team retired
                    If Andrew Luck somehow becomes a Bronco you know this fella will jump ships again.

I can just see it now as he falls overboard with stupid comments like “derrr hey guys, I’m luck_of_da_draw. That manningrules character sure has issues doesn’t he”?

Trolls with alternates always attempt to divert attention away from themselves by well trashing themselves. Anyone remember gimmieshelter and his many alternates, Beantown billy, dafalcs and Doug heffernan?

Pathetic!
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-03-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      If Andrew Luck somehow becomes a Bronco you know this fella will jump ships again.

I can just see it now as he falls overboard with stupid comments like “derrr hey guys, I’m luck_of_da_draw. That manningrules character sure has issues doesn’t he”?

Trolls with alternates always attempt to divert attention away from themselves by well trashing themselves. Anyone remember gimmieshelter and his many alternates, Beantown billy, dafalcs and Doug heffernan?

Pathetic!
                      How does it feel to be worse than the Browns, Samantha?

Comment

How does it feel to be worse than the Browns, Samantha?
                        We aren't worse than the Browns DerpFan4ever. We'd have to suck for decades on end to be worse than the browns. It is one down season man.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          We aren't worse than the Browns DerpFan4ever. We'd have to suck for decades on end to be worse than the browns. It is one down season man.
                          You'd lose to the Browns right now, little fella. Guaranteed.

Comment

You'd lose to the Browns right now, little fella. Guaranteed.
                            Probably, or even worse a tie! We should get them on our schedule next season so i guess we will find out. Speaking of next year there will be no Bronco vs Patriot game. Sure has been fun, especially the postseason games :thumb:
                            sigpic

Comment

Probably, or even worse a tie! We should get them on our schedule next season so i guess we will find out. Speaking of next year there will be no Bronco vs Patriot game. Sure has been fun, especially the postseason games :thumb:
                              It's not the Pats fault that the Doncos can never make it to New England in the playoffs. When was the last time ya'll won at Gillette again?

Your joke of a team won't be making the post season any time soon either, kiddo.

Comment

It's not the Pats fault that the Doncos can never make it to New England in the playoffs. When was the last time ya'll won at Gillette again?

Your joke of a team won't be making the post season any time soon either, kiddo.
                                Nobody’s cares about you or Gillette stadium now go thumb wrestle a wall socket.

Comment

Working...
                                X