Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    It's not the Pats fault that the Doncos can never make it to New England in the playoffs. When was the last time ya'll won at Gillette again?

    Your joke of a team won't be making the post season any time soon either, kiddo.
    Nobody’s cares about you or Gillette stadium now go thumb wrestle a wall socket.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Nobody’s cares about you or Gillette stadium now go thumb wrestle a wall socket.
      I love how i get you so butthurt that you wish death upon me. Lmao!

      And you dont care about Gillette because your joke of a team hasn't won there in over a DECADE. Let that sink in, corky.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
        I love how i get you so butthurt that you wish death upon me. Lmao!

        And you dont care about Gillette because your joke of a team hasn't won there in over a DECADE. Let that sink in, corky.
        “Waaa waaa” I don’t care anything about ya to wish anything upon you now go do what you enjoy most, watch Tommy Cheetah deflate his balls.
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-05-2017, 08:21 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          “Waaa waaa” I don’t care anything about ya to wish anything upon you now go do what you enjoy most, watch Tommy Cheetah deflate his balls.
          You still can't handle how great the PATRIOTS are, can you, Samantha?

          Do you still think SB 51 was staged? I remember your butthurt thread that you made right after the PATRIOTS made the greatest comeback in Superbowl HISTORY. You're such a sad little man.

          How's the 8 game losing streak treating ya, corky?

          Comment


          • “some people’s stupid asinine kids”
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Bump. Yeah I really miss him and I was never big fan of his earlier in his career until he decided to come to Denver.
              Last edited by Chillez; 12-17-2017, 02:42 PM.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Don't feel bad Bronco fans. The Colts sucked after Manning left the team too.
                At least Peyton could stop the Cheaters from getting HFA every year. His absence is still being felt.
                More proof Peyton was the GOAT.




                Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                Accept it or seek therapy !
                sigpic

                Comment


                • BUMP. More proof Peyton was the GOAT. He was the only one able to stop the Patriots.
                  Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                  Accept it or seek therapy !
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                    Accept it or seek therapy !
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Obsessed much?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                        Question: do you miss Peyton yet?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Obsessed much?
                          He's about as obsessed with Broncos fans as the patriots fans. It's sad really
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                            Hey, you’re back!



                            The funny thing is, 99% of Broncos Country enjoyed having Peyton here…and have moved on after he retired (due to not being able to throw a football).

                            For whatever reason, you’re going all Annie Wilkes on our message board. But it’s all good…everyone has to have a #1 fan.
                            To infinity...and beyond.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              He's about as obsessed with Broncos fans as the patriots fans. It's sad really

                              Nice to see we have that effect on people...
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                Nice to see we have that effect on people...
                                Lesser teams and fans of blatant cheaters are often attracted to and jealous of the excellent this franchise has achieved over the years.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X