Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    Hey, you’re back!

........................ Peyton ............... moved on after he retired (due to not being able to throw a football).

He retired because he wasn't willing to work hard enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardwork View Post
      He retired because he wasn't willing to work hard enough.

Let me asterisk you a question - work hard enough or cheat (or work hard enough at cheating)?

I know it’s deflating…but, when you can’t follow the established rules, you get branded a cheater. That well-earned moniker bothers you so much, that you camp out on our message board in your van down by the river, trolling for scraps.

So, how is the trolling these days?
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Let me asterisk you a question - work hard enough or cheat (or work hard enough at cheating)?

I know it’s deflating…but, when you can’t follow the established rules, you get branded a cheater. That well-earned moniker bothers you so much, that you camp out on our message board in your van down by the river, trolling for scraps.

So, how is the trolling these days?
        Ok Long Beach Calf.

Comment

Ok Long Beach Calf.
          Wow.

That’s better than what I was expecting from you. There’s hope for you yet.

Comment

Wow.

That’s better than what I was expecting from you. There’s hope for you yet.
            I guess we are like Zombieland now... we all call each other by where we are from...

That fails a bit because we can't call ALL the Pats fans "your moms basement"
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I guess we are like Zombieland now... we all call each other by where we are from...

That sounds about right.

Pasty skin, eyes that can’t focus past three feet, a first date at 29…Mom will be so happy when he moves out of the basement at 40. You’ll know he found a girlfriend or real job when he stops posting here.

Comment

Ok Long Beach Calf.
                Your cheecks must hurt by now.
                You've been getting smacked around way to often here.

You do know the good folks over at the pats forum will be a lot nicer to you, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                  Your cheecks must hurt by now.
                  You've been getting smacked around way to often here.

You do know the good folks over at the pats forum will be a lot nicer to you, right?
                  He's suspended. The neurologists cleared him to practice again today anyway.

Comment

• What will be funny is when this troll keeps trying to post in this thread about how "desperately we miss Peyton" Once Captain Kirk gets here. I loved Peyton when he was here, but his time has gone, he got old and retired, it isn't smack worthy, it's a part of life. Captain Kirk will have us again playing for championships.
                    sigpic

Comment

why not? even peyton manning calls me by my location, even before every snap which i found weird but w/e
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        What will be funny is when this troll keeps trying to post in this thread about how "desperately we miss Peyton" Once Captain Kirk gets here. I loved Peyton when he was here, but his time has gone, he got old and retired, it isn't smack worthy, it's a part of life. Captain Kirk will have us again playing for championships.
                        it's going tom be interesting if KC does become the broncos QB, seeing you homers being all supportive of his fiery competitiveness during games.......something most of you say is the reason you don't like rivers.

KC is probably the closest thing to rivers in terms of being a "fiery competitor" on the football field.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's really a shame you can't CP the same post multiple times in a row.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            why not? even peyton manning calls me by my location, even before every snap which i found weird but w/e
                            Hahaha. CP when I reload!
                            sigpic

Comment

• He's worried about us missing Peyton, his team can't even find a coach

It took Josh McDaniels like almost 2 years to completely screw us over, he accomplished it in Indy in just a matter of days. Now they have no head coach, assistants under contract that the new headcoach will be likely forced to work with, no surefire idea who they have at QB because Luck may be worse than originally thought...

The real question should be, ManningRules, do you miss Manning yet, because your team is an abysmal craphole

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X