Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet
    hahaha! the homer is strong with this one!

cousins hitting FA is nothing like when brees did. there were literally two teams that were interested in signing brees and one of those two backed out and signed daunte culpepper instead.

cousins on the other hand does not have a serious injury on his throwing shoulder, dude just hit the jackpot and will likely be one of the highest paid players in the league here pretty soon.
    Homer is strong? What a stupid comeback...

He's a QB of a very similar talent level to Drew Brees. It doesn't matter that it's not an exact situation, you are being pedantic. The fact of the matter is, he's a once in a lifetime FA find, just like Brees was. He's going to have the same impact on whatever team signs him that Brees did. Whoever gets him will be set at QB for years to come.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Homer is strong? What a stupid comeback...

He's a QB of a very similar talent level to Drew Brees. It doesn't matter that it's not an exact situation, you are being pedantic. The fact of the matter is, he's a once in a lifetime FA find, just like Brees was. He's going to have the same impact on whatever team signs him that Brees did. Whoever gets him will be set at QB for years to come.
      what a stupid homer take....

i told multiple people at work your take about cousins and they all laughed their asses off at your pathetic homer opinion. once in a life time FA find?? better than manning? you thinking this is literally insane.

so cousins is going to go to denver and lead them to a SB and be a future HOF'er, that is what you are telling me right now because that is the affect brees had.

you really are out there bro, way the hell out in left field......
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        what a stupid homer take....

i told multiple people at work your take about cousins and they all laughed their asses off at your pathetic homer opinion. once in a life time FA find?? better than manning? you thinking this is literally insane.

so cousins is going to go to denver and lead them to a SB and be a future HOF'er, that is what you are telling me right now because that is the affect brees had.

you really are out there bro, way the hell out in left field......
        First off, note, I never said he was for sure ending up here, I'm indicating he'll do this to whatever team he goes to. I'm telling you that he's going to have a positive impact on whatever team he lands at and raise them up to a competitive playoff football team.

Over the last three years there have only been 5 QB's who have had over 4,000 yards each of those years. Cousins, Brees, Rivers, Ryan and Stafford. Cousins overall numbers are very comparable to each of those QB's. Unlike most of those QB's Cousins has zero talent around him to help elevate his play.

So yes, I think it's reasonable to indicate if he came here and he had DT and/or Sanders to throw the ball to that he's going to play very well and make our team an 11 win team.

He's a great QB and you are under selling him for the purpose of smack because admitting he's a quality QB doesn't give you anything to argue about.
        sigpic

Comment

• I could care less. I don't watch football. (For reasons we are not allowed to discuss here).
          I think you should worry about the Doncos. They've had what, 4, 5 quarterbacks since Manning left. The Doncos are the new Browns of the west. Good luck!

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

• BTW.... I was told the Broncos would be just fine without Peyton...... What happened?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
              BTW.... I was told the Broncos would be just fine without Peyton...... What happened?

Manning??? You still thinking about that guy? You should check out Starman…he’s out of this world.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

I could care less. I don't watch football. (For reasons we are not allowed to discuss here).
                I think you should worry about the Doncos. They've had what, 4, 5 quarterbacks since Manning left. The Doncos are the new Browns of the west. Good luck!

Lol ok...you are one of those...I'll just roll my eyes and walk away from this conversation while laughing relentlessly about how pathetic it is to claim you don't follow a sport, yet try to mock others over a QB who got old and retired as all QB's eventually do.

Cool man...Glad we had this talk.

And by the way "could care less" implies that you could in fact care less than you do, which means that you do care and have the capacity to you know....care less.

For future reference, to sound slightly more educated, it's "I could not care less" the not there is important as it signifies that you are at your minimum level of caring and going any lower than that would be impossible.
                Last edited by Freyaka; 02-07-2018, 03:31 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• You'll never see this on a Colts site. lol

sigpic

Comment

You'll never see this on a Colts site. lol

Oh look, so idiotic you had to post it twice. Neat... Could not care less (see, that's the proper usage and in proper context)
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol ok...you are one of those...I'll just roll my eyes and walk away from this conversation while laughing relentlessly about how pathetic it is to claim you don't follow a sport, yet try to mock others over a QB who got old and retired as all QB's eventually do.

Cool man...Glad we had this talk.

And by the way "could care less" implies that you could in fact care less than you do, which means that you do care and have the capacity to you know....care less.

For future reference, to sound slightly more educated, it's "I could not care less" the not there is important as it signifies that you are at your minimum level of caring and going any lower than that would be impossible.
                      That, and I think we made fun of him one too many times.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                        That, and I think we made fun of him one too many times.

Hard not to when he says some of the stupid things he does...
                        sigpic

Comment

First off, note, I never said he was for sure ending up here, I'm indicating he'll do this to whatever team he goes to. I'm telling you that he's going to have a positive impact on whatever team he lands at and raise them up to a competitive playoff football team.
                          if that is all you had said i wouldn't be laughing at you right now. positive impact? yes, a once in a lifetime FA comparable to drew brees or peyton manning hitting the market? uhh no......

Over the last three years there have only been 5 QB's who have had over 4,000 yards each of those years. Cousins, Brees, Rivers, Ryan and Stafford. Cousins overall numbers are very comparable to each of those QB's. Unlike most of those QB's Cousins has zero talent around him to help elevate his play.

So yes, I think it's reasonable to indicate if he came here and he had DT and/or Sanders to throw the ball to that he's going to play very well and make our team an 11 win team.

He's a great QB and you are under selling him for the purpose of smack because admitting he's a quality QB doesn't give you anything to argue about.
                          first of all DT and sanders are getting older and that offense needs to be totally rebuilt, even with the addition of cousins. i'm not saying the dude wouldn't be a good pick up for any team needing a QB. but i'm just not comparing him to HOF players hitting the market like you are.

i'm also not sold he will rise any team to a competitive playoff caliber team. yes it could happen but it's no guarantee and at what cost? 30 million per year?

that would be one hell of a gamble for a guy that is most certainly not a once in a lifetime FA, he is a solid QB to hit the market that can help a team at a HUGE cost.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hard not to when he says some of the stupid things he does...
                            I’ve never known him to say anything outside of what you just suggested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              I’ve never known him to say anything outside of what you just suggested.
                              He had the occasional insightful comment when Manning was here. Once Manning left, he basically became a pointless troll in a competition with the patriots fans to see who could be the most obnoxious.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Everyone here told me the Broncos would be fine w/o Peyton.
                                I was told Peyton had nothing to do with the Super Bowl win.
                                This just proves yet again what happens to a Peyton Manning team when Peyton Manning leaves.
                                The Colts cannot survive w/o the GOAT and neither can the Broncos.
                                Even with a broken neck he's the best QB to play the game.

Welcome back to mediocrity, Bronco fans. You're one notch up from being the Chargers.
                                Congrats!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X