Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Even with a broken body Mannings mind was still the biggest weapon on the field.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      Even with a broken body Mannings mind was still the biggest weapon on the field.
      You misspelled "Wade Phillips defense" Manning's broken body didn't have a lot to do with what happened last year.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Even with a broken body Mannings forehead was still the biggest weapon on the field.
        I agree. It was larger than life.

        Comment


        • #34
          Not really but still love Peyton a lot1
          Ready for October Falls

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            You misspelled "Wade Phillips defense" Manning's broken body didn't have a lot to do with what happened last year.
            The game winning touchdown drive against the Steelers was a big drive by Manning. He checked into a lot of good plays. Discrediting is ability to read defenses is laughable.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              You misspelled "Wade Phillips defense" Manning's broken body didn't have a lot to do with what happened last year.
              Sure it did Manning brings leadership and gets everyone around him to play better. Not having Manning this year and nobody stepping up to fill that void really hurt your team. Brock excelled with Manning there helping guide him. Don't under estimate Peyton's aging and somewhat poor play. His leadership was valuable to each and every player on that 15 team

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
                Sure it did Manning brings leadership and gets everyone around him to play better. Not having Manning this year and nobody stepping up to fill that void really hurt your team. Brock excelled with Manning there helping guide him. Don't under estimate Peyton's aging and somewhat poor play. His leadership was valuable to each and every player on that 15 team
                i'm not here to pile on but i was saying this exact same thing all off season last year. i have to admit though, trevor siemian was better than i thought he would be.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                  Everyone here told me the Broncos would be fine w/o Peyton.
                  I was told Peyton had nothing to do with the Super Bowl win.
                  This just proves yet again what happens to a Peyton Manning team when Peyton Manning leaves.
                  The Colts cannot survive w/o the GOAT and neither can the Broncos.
                  Even with a broken neck he's the best QB to play the game.

                  Welcome back to mediocrity, Bronco fans. You're one notch up from being the Chargers.
                  Congrats!

                  :thumb:
                  Definitely miss 2012-2014 Manning (minus SB48 performance) now if we had THAT plus this defense, oh man

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Manning mania is just like Tebow mania. Remember that, when people said it didn't matter if he couldn't play QB, his leadership is invaluable.
                    No, they did not resemble each other at all.

                    If we exclude the religious crowds, the Tebowmania was build a projection of a young QB that had the most dominant career in college of any QB ever, and in spite of an imperfect game and tons of naysayers took us back in time to the scrappy play of Elway where it could look so bad for so long, but where 4th Quarter was magic with tremendous play when we had to get things done. Tebow was a story like "the little engine that could" and it was exciting to see how it evolved.

                    Manningmania was perfection and brought regular season excitement like a spelling contest. It was impressive, it was elite, it was perfection but often without passion. Manningmania was about the art of football, whereas Tebow, Elway, Plummer was about the guts.

                    Tebow was about a QB that if key issues were fixed/learned could be one of the greatest, and Manning was about enjoying beauty of the game as the sand ran out of the hourglass.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I think a lo of Manning and appreciate every game he played in for us but nope i dont miss him any more than I do Tebow.

                      Players move on but the Broncos are still the Broncos

                      Manning fans I am sure miss him .
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        If Derek Jeter went to the Pittsburgh Pirates to close out his career, I wouldn't become a Pirates fan. I'll never understand switching teams because of one player even if he was my most favorite player eva.

                        So ManningRules, which team do you root for now? Papa Johns doesn't have a roster so I'm guessing you're a casual fan.
                        I am with ya.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Manning sucked.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                            Manning sucked.
                            Yep that is why he still owns most NFL records.

                            Stop trying to stir the pot, ManningRules has you on block remember.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Yep that is why he still owns most NFL records.

                              Stop trying to stir the pot, ManningRules has you on block remember.

                              Brady holds all the important records, Samantha. Like most all time wins by a QB. Most playoff wins. Greatest Superbowl comeback in history. And Brady is still writing the record books.

                              Manning does hold the record for most one-and-dones on the playoffs though. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                                Brady holds all the important records, Samantha. Like most all time wins by a QB. Most playoff wins. Greatest Superbowl comeback in history. And Brady is still writing the record books.

                                Manning does hold the record for most one-and-dones on the playoffs though. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
                                ""where credit is due"?

                                To that cheater who destroys his cell phone when the commissioner request to use it as evidence.

                                Presenting his cell phone would had proved his innocence. Do you not understand that?

                                Guess that in itself tells us how innocent he really was right.

                                Give credit to that piece of cheating trash? Yeah right!

                                He's going to go down as the biggest low life of NFL history.

                                People will always say Montana is the goat over Brady. (Even though he doesn't own the records that PFM does).

                                People will always remember the hard nosed, hard fought battles that Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Brett Favre, John Elway, Drew Bree's etc. gave us.

                                They'll even remember and appreciate what the Jim Kelly's, Vinny Testaverde's, and Doug Flutie's gave us.

                                BUT no one outside of planet ass-inine will ever give credit nor consideration to the cheating system QB walking around with a silver spoon hanging out of his ass.

                                Silver spoon system QB, yet he still had to cheat to achieve four super bowl victories, Asterisk Super Bowls!

                                You guys are nothing more than a bunch of washed up imposters arguing a lost cause.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X