Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    What truckloads of texts? There was ONE text where the guy called himself the deflator. That's it. This is why I hate talking to you guys about deflategate - you very uneducated in the actual facts.

and I'm done talking about deflategate. I'd rather discuss the broncos 2016 season where they missed the playoffs and have to search for a new coach. Have fun with Kyle Shanahan lol.
    One incriminating text message you say? One? Really??? ONE?!? There was a veritable treasure trove of texts corroborating a systemic organizational effort to cheat NFL PSI rules. The evidence is overwhelming. You can plug your fingers in your ears and go, “LA LA LA LA LA” all you want, it doesn’t change the fact that there exists overwhelming evidence that your team cheated. Again.

You Cheatriot trolls are so desperate to cover up your team's laughable and embarrassing history of cheating, it's hilarious.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
      Everyone here told me the Broncos would be fine w/o Peyton.
      I was told Peyton had nothing to do with the Super Bowl win.
      This just proves yet again what happens to a Peyton Manning team when Peyton Manning leaves.
      The Colts cannot survive w/o the GOAT and neither can the Broncos.
      Even with a broken neck he's the best QB to play the game.

Welcome back to mediocrity, Bronco fans. You're one notch up from being the Chargers.
      Congrats!

:thumb:
      Who's Peyton Manning? I've never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        He's the insurance salesman... or is it the pizza salesman?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          He's the insurance salesman... or is it the pizza salesman?
          He's the guy at the checkout stand with all the coupons on Sunday.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            Peyton Manning = AKA the GOAT
            He's the HOF QB that brought the Broncos back from being a losing, boring franchise (much like the Chargers), to being a winning, exciting, record breaking franchise with multiple record breaking seasons and SB appearances.
            Funny how you guys forget the person that made your team relevant again. I'm sure you'll remember his name after a few more years of being the doormat to success for every other AFC team.

Enjoy watching the Playoffs from your couch, that's the only way you'll be watching them for the next 10 + years.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
            Accept it or seek therapy !
            sigpic

Comment

This is in smack but I'm going to pretend it's not and answer the question in a fitting manner. Yes, I miss him. I miss the football player that he was before that infamous game against the Rams. I'm not going to believe anyone saying otherwise.

If this team had the Manning of old.. unstoppable. Amazing player and I'm glad he chose to spend 4 great seasons as a Bronco.
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

He's the HOF QB that brought the Broncos back from being a losing, boring franchise (much like the Chargers), to being a winning, exciting, record breaking franchise with multiple record breaking seasons and SB appearances.
                Funny how you guys forget the person that made your team relevant again. I'm sure you'll remember his name after a few more years of being the doormat to success for every other AFC team.

Enjoy watching the Playoffs from your couch, that's the only way you'll be watching them for the next 10 + years.

I think you're thinking of John Elway.

Thanks for playing.

Comment

You're a fan of a player and he retired, have fun going on to message boards and acting superior. BTW, he was carried to his second SB last year, kind of like in 97 except the Vols weren't good enough to carry him to a championship that year.

In the 2 Super Bowls his teams won for him Manning was a combined 38 for 61, 387 yards, 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions. That's COMBINED.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Lol...no we don't miss manning, what we miss is a offensive playcaller that can actually be effective...a oline that can actually block
                    So then you do miss Mannning? That's who called most the plays that have been effective since 2012, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      Brady will have won about 20 more post season games than Peyton, when he finally retires. And how many games did Brock Osweiler win in Denver last year while Peyton was out? Quite a few lol. And look what just happened to him in Houston. You don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Just a jealous little Brady hater.

And quit acting like Peyton had much to do at all with winning the SB last year.
                      How does a Pats fan come in and brag about Brady? The guy has been part of a team notorious for cheating throughout his career. Slimy player and team, no moral values when it comes to following the rules. Brady has a lot
                      Of haters out there, but rightfully so. Fans don't nessassarily like cheaters. It's a shame because he's so good.

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
                        How does a Pats fan come in and brag about Brady? The guy has been part of a team notorious for cheating throughout his career. Slimy player and team, no moral values when it comes to following the rules. Brady has a lot
                        Of haters out there, but rightfully so. Fans don't nessassarily like cheaters. It's a shame because he's so good.
                        I'll say but they (including he) did it to themselves.
                        sigpic

Comment

The answer is still no for me. He moved on, we moved on, it's in the past now.
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                            "Where credit is due?" Is that the troll joke of the day?

Brady is an above average quarterback, who benefits from playing in a cupcake division and for a coach with a long history of cheating. Install Matt Cassel over the same period and the Cheatriots win two Super Bowls and he goes to the HOF. Bending or breaking the rules has been a cornerstone of their "success."

Too many cheating scandals to be taken seriously for greatness.
                            Oh look, another butthurt Pats hater.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                              Oh look, another butthurt Pats hater.
                              Oh, look...another Cheatriots troll! You must have fallen off your bandwagon and gotten lost. Home is that way, little fella --------->

Hurry up now, chop chop. You wouldn't want to miss the unveiling of your next great first round draft pick forfeiting cheat.

Comment

LOL We can never forget Elway he is our GM!

The Broncos are not the Colts kid..we didnt go 1-15 with out Manning in a horribly weak division

We went 9-7 with the Superbowl schedule and the toughest division in football and beat the crap out of your colts while doing it.

You might want to become a Pats fan for your next change of teams you do a great impersonation of a loser
                                Originally posted by baphamet
                                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X