Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    This keeps getting better... lol
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      I miss Peyton, even without his arm he got rid of the ball fast enough that the oline wasn't a big issue... Trevor did his best and got killed for it. Again it proves Peyton was better than brady. He didn't have to cheat... and his team dropped off when he left.. Peyton is the actual GOAT. Brady is the goat*

      Comment


      • #93
        Love the obvious bias.
        Is this one of those things where all the success is given credit to one person, but all the failures are someone else fault?

        How did Manning fair against Seattle? Or does his failure there get ignored because he's your Lord?

        How about him leading the league in picks while the defense carried him to the super bowl? On once again does that get ignored because for your Lord failures and mistakes are the people around him fault. Success is solely his doing.


        And the bringing up of Brady is just petty grabs.

        New England got caught cheating, but all the teams do things that could be seen as cheating, they all look for ways to bend rules.

        New England just got caught doing what all the teams try.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
          I miss Peyton, even without his arm he got rid of the ball fast enough that the oline wasn't a big issue... Trevor did his best and got killed for it. Again it proves Peyton was better than brady. He didn't have to cheat... and his team dropped off when he left.. Peyton is the actual GOAT. Brady is the goat*
          So using HGH isn't cheating now?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
            This keeps getting better... lol
            Who's your team now that your HGH husband threw in the towel? The Giants?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
              So using HGH isn't cheating now?
              Huh so you can say Brady did nothing, your franchise did nothing, and defend them like crazy saying everybody jumps to conclusions but then when a guys actually proves he did nothing wrong you don't give him the benefit of the doubt? Yeah, you are just a pretty little Princess... and nobody forgot the Seattle game. Or that Peyton sucked his last year. But the guy still helped that oline look better than last year. The Brady shot is still accurate, and as long as trolls are here any proof Peyton was better needs to be voiced.

              Comment


              • #97
                Broncos came back to life after a poor showing from 2005-2011 because of Manning. Now that he's gone the team is nothing but a third place club.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  So using HGH isn't cheating now?
                  What is it that makes all you Pats fans so into conspiracy theories?

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    Broncos came back to life after a poor showing from 2005-2011 because of Manning. Now that he's gone the team is nothing but a third place club.
                    It's only been a season. Sorry if you think this is Madden and that a first time starter at QB with a bandage OL can repeat as Champions.

                    Manning's best year with Denver, Broncos didn't win a super bowl. When he was one of the worst in the league, Denver won a super bowl.

                    Did Manning contribute to success of the team? Not last season.

                    Be realistic.

                    That would be like someone saying, now that Brady is gone(when he hangs em up) the Patriots finished third. So with a sample size of one season, the Patriots are nothing.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      It's only been a season. Sorry if you think this is Madden and that a first time starter at QB with a bandage OL can repeat as Champions.

                      Manning's best year with Denver, Broncos didn't win a super bowl. When he was one of the worst in the league, Denver won a super bowl.

                      Did Manning contribute to success of the team? Not last season.

                      Be realistic.

                      That would be like someone saying, now that Brady is gone(when he hangs em up) the Patriots finished third. So with a sample size of one season, the Patriots are nothing.
                      doesn't stop folks from saying brady is a "system QB" because Matt Cassel went 11-5, does it? Small sample size in that case too.

                      my point about manning is that he made denver relevant again. IF you had Tebow from 2012-2015 you would have missed the playoffs or be one-and done.
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                        doesn't stop folks from saying brady is a "system QB" because Matt Cassel went 11-5, does it? Small sample size in that case too.

                        my point about manning is that he made denver relevant again. IF you had Tebow from 2012-2015 you would have missed the playoffs or be one-and done.
                        Do you have a crystal ball to make that assumption? Because even with Tebow, Denver won a playoff game.

                        So does relevance means being a playoff team? Because if so then Denver might still be a playoff team with Tebow. It's unknown, nobody knows what could have or would have happened.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
                          What is it that makes all you Pats fans so into conspiracy theories?

                          pimples, redbulls, hotpockets and life in grandmas basement
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                          Comment


                          • Peyton HGH Manning.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              Broncos came back to life after a poor showing from 2005-2011 because of Manning. Now that he's gone the team is nothing but a third place club.
                              You want to talk about poor showing from 2005 season? Ok if you insist, from the divisional playoff game that was played on January 15th 2006 which in case you can't figure out that falls within the time span you have listed there Tammy.

                              Warning to all chowda trolls: this is gonna hurt, you may want to close your eyes

                              Now without any further delay, here is your golden boy tammy brady with one of the finest moments of his career...



                              Thanks for playing along, have a nice day & come back when you get a little smarter
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                You want to talk about poor showing from 2005 season? Ok if you insist, from the divisional playoff game that was played on January 15th 2006 which in case you can't figure out that falls within the time span you have listed there Tammy.

                                Warning to all chowda trolls: this is gonna hurt, you may want to close your eyes

                                Now without any further delay, here is your golden boy tammy brady with one of the finest moments of his career...



                                Thanks for playing along, have a nice day & come back when you get a little smarter
                                Lol poor butthurt little Donco fan. How far did you make it in 2016-17, little fella?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X