Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss ManningRules yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Starting off good. I was told the Broncos wouldn't miss a beat w/o Peyton Manning. What happened?
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Wow! 3 interceptions. Peyton had a broken neck and on his worst day he might have thrown 3 interceptions. What a game!! What a quarterback!! What a team!!
      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
      Accept it or seek therapy !
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
        Wow! 3 interceptions. Peyton had a broken neck and on his worst day he might have thrown 3 interceptions. What a game!! What a quarterback!! What a team!!
        Apparently the Broncos don't bench a quarterback until they have thrown 4 interceptions against Kansas City, like Manning did on November 15, 2015 and got benched. I also edited to note Mannings worst day is actually 6 interceptions against the Chargers back in 2007.
        Last edited by darth-hideous; 10-31-2017, 02:35 AM.
        I really like Cheese.

        Comment


        • Time for the Doncs to find another QB to rent for awhile.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
            And whats his record vs Brady in the playoffs?? Exactly...
            You mean vs the Patriot's defenses? Oh i forgot that Brady and Manning played one-on-one on the field. Way to make yourself look like a fool.

            Which QB has more success in the playoffs? Exactly...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
              Starting off good. I was told the Broncos wouldn't miss a beat w/o Peyton Manning. What happened?
              peyton’s too busy dealing with the woman he assaulted to play football.

              http://dailysnark.com/peyton-manning...ent-tennessee/
              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-31-2017, 05:35 AM.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • Bahahahahaha

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  peyton’s too busy dealing with the woman he assaulted to play football.

                  http://dailysnark.com/peyton-manning...ent-tennessee/
                  I saw this early this morning in the headlines.
                  Idk why he does the things he does but he was one hell of a QB. Only ignorant haters will deny that.

                  But anyway maybe he was watching Torrie Wilson and the stink face moniker. Can't say I'd mind her doing it to me lol.
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-31-2017, 08:37 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    peyton’s too busy dealing with the woman he assaulted to play football.

                    http://dailysnark.com/peyton-manning...ent-tennessee/
                    Never substantiated... As a Lawyer yourself, *COUGH COUGH*, you should know how that works. But anyway....
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I definitely miss Manning right now. I haven't been commenting a lot lately being there's nothing to say. I don't believe we have a starting QB in uniform right now. I wonder if we do have a future QB on the payroll though.... I'm really curious about Chad Kelly..... Can't wait to see what he's all about.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                        I definitely miss Manning right now. I haven't been commenting a lot lately being there's nothing to say. I don't believe we have a starting QB in uniform right now. I wonder if we do have a future QB on the payroll though.... I'm really curious about Chad Kelly..... Can't wait to see what he's all about.
                        One thing that I have noticed about Chad is that he throws the ball with anticipation. He throws the ball to the area of the field where it needs to be prior to his receiver getting there.

                        That is one hell of a trait for a quarterback and of course he'd need time with the receivers to work on timing. I think the kid can be coached up at the NFL level, he has the arm and accuracy to be pretty darn good.

                        However if we were to bump him to the active roster now, we may end up seeing the same result with him as were are seeing from Siemian. A ruined QB seeing ghost.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          One thing that I have noticed about Chad is that he throws the ball with anticipation. He throws the ball to the area of the field where it needs to be prior to his receiver getting there.

                          That is one hell of a trait for a quarterback and of course he'd need time with the receivers to work on timing. I think the kid can be coached up at the NFL level, he has the arm and accuracy to be pretty darn good.

                          However if we were to bump him to the active roster now, we may end up seeing the same result with him as were are seeing from Siemian. A ruined QB seeing ghost.
                          Not ready for him yet. I'm talking next year. He's IR anyway with his wrist and knee.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                            Wow! 3 interceptions. Peyton had a broken neck and on his worst day he might have thrown 3 interceptions. What a game!! What a quarterback!! What a team!!
                            The last game vs The chief he threw 4 picks before half time... You seem to think we went 1-15 with out him. We are not the Colts sorry. We have and had a great history before him
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                              Apparently the Broncos don't bench a quarterback until they have thrown 4 interceptions against Kansas City, like Manning did on November 15, 2015 and got benched. I also edited to note Mannings worst day is actually 6 interceptions against the Chargers back in 2007.
                              ouch. I guess he misses Peyton a lot, the Colts aren't looking too good themselves.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                                I was wrong. The Bronco's are below the Chargers.
                                What team do you root for now? The Giants? Or is it team Nationwide? Perhaps the Papa John's box folding team?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X