No announcement yet.

Raiders vs. Broncos CP Bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm predicting the Raiders, but I'm not doing a bet. That's distasteful.

This really is going to be a pre season game for us.

Look for the coaches to give Lynch a variety of plays to work with. (Most he will not be ready for, and even if he is, the Raiders Dline is going to punish him.)

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
      Yea. The Chargers historically seem to be the team that "slays Goliath" so to speak. And history points to the Chiefs losing games they shouldn't. I haven't looked, but I would assume that the Chiefs are probably 3 point favorites(need to go check that out), and being favorites almost never works out for us. It's brewing up to be the perfect storm in favor of the Chargers I'm afraid. Not to mention that if we beat the Chargers, we will sweep the west. I just cant see that happening.

Just out of curiosity, who is #27 in your avatar?
      thanks for asking, his name is sam foltz.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...lled-car-crash

Comment

I think the raiders blow us out....

But I'll CP bet for the fun of it DS....
        sigpic

Comment

I would say you are right about the Chiefs/Chargers game. There is zero reasons for the Chargers winning that game, but the Chiefs specialize in losing games such as thissad:

Losing Carr dropped this game from sure win to probable win for the Raiders I.M.O. I still give the edge to Oakland, but the window is there for Denver. I would say your score is about right.

But, with that said, I am a Broncos fan this week
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          hey a chiefs fan, good luck this week and for the record i think the chargers might win this game.

not because i think they should win or are the better team, no.....it's because they just lost to the browns and coming back in the last week of the season to win a meaningless game that they should lose is such a chargers thing to do.
          Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Good to see you. A Chiefs presence is missed around these here parts.

Either way, whoever gets the 5th seed should win the Wild Card game in Houston as I feel we're both more well rounded than the Texans (sorry Baph )
          A Chiefs fan, a Raiders fan and a Chargers fan being nice to each other in a Broncos Smack forum.

Tempting bet. If I were to bet, I'd pick the Broncos. But I'm not a betting person.

I just wanted to join in on all the goodwill.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I would say you are right about the Chiefs/Chargers game. There is zero reasons for the Chargers winning that game, but the Chiefs specialize in losing games such as this

Losing Carr dropped this game from sure win to probable win for the Raiders I.M.O. I still give the edge to Oakland, but the window is there for Denver. I would say your score is about right.

But, with that said, I am a Broncos fan this week
            i expect the chiefs to be a tough out in the playoffs. Hoping they get the 2 seed - i would rather avoid them until the AFCCG if we make it.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              A Chiefs fan, a Raiders fan and a Chargers fan being nice to each other in a Broncos Smack forum.

Tempting bet. If I were to bet, I'd pick the Broncos. But I'm not a betting person.

I just wanted to join in on all the goodwill.
              Sounds like the start of a good joke....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Sounds like the start of a good joke....
                It kinda does don't it

Comment

I'll take DEN for the win
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Due to the fundamental law of ironic stupidness, I'll take the Broncos for the win. Booker runs for over 100, and our offense puts up rock star numbers.
                    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

I'll take Denver to win

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                        Yeah but McGloin can probably score 10+ points. That's enough.
                        Ain't that the truth and plus I think if Oakland wins it'll push KC to go on an extremely focused run throughout the post season.

Comment

I have CP'd all who took Denver except the suspended (why?!) RunningAces and Baph. I will need to sprinkle some CPs before I get to Baph again.

For those who did not take Denver because they thought starters were resting... TOUGH!

Good game. Even though we (12-4) go to Houston (9-7) it's the only playoff team we have a legit albeit slim shot against. I won't give in and say we win and get a game in Foxboro and lose that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                            If you had your starting QB it'd be easier. This is a tough one with your starting qb out and a bunch of our defenders injured.

13 to 10 Denver
                            Gave too much and too little credit here. I'm not an injury excuse fan but.....
                            I have CP'd all who took Denver except the suspended (why?!) RunningAces and Baph. I will need to sprinkle some CPs before I get to Baph again.

For those who did not take Denver because they thought starters were resting... TOUGH!

Good game. Even though we (12-4) go to Houston (9-7) it's the only playoff team we have a legit albeit slim shot against. I won't give in and say we win and get a game in Foxboro and lose that one.
                            Shout out to those who still believed in their own team

Comment

I think Baph is accustom to sprinkles-- a losing season with a few wins 'sprinkled' in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Surprising game actually. thanks for paying up!

Don't think we did you any favors going forward. it seemed like every couple of plays a Raider was on the ground then limping off.

Good luck with Houston.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X