Raiders vs. Broncos CP Bet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Surprising game actually. thanks for paying up!

Don't think we did you any favors going forward. it seemed like every couple of plays a Raider was on the ground then limping off.

Good luck with Houston.
    Thanks. When you think about it, the #1 secondary vs. a QB that is 1-5 in six career starts does not make up for a good match up at all. So obviously the box would be stacked in the beginning, and we would need to see if McGloin can make the throws so we can have a balanced attack. Once he missed Amari Cooper for a wide open TD, I called game. He looked like a backup without reps, throwing high and off and rushing his throws when he didn't need to.

The Texans have the #1 defense in terms of yards, but their secondary will be much easier to throw against. We just need to force turnovers. I think we are (or were before yesterday's game) #1 in turnover ratio in the NFL. That and we need to stop allowing big plays in order to win.

This is going to be an ugly dog fight, so I don't mind if we sign Michael Vick off the streets for an option.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Thanks. When you think about it, the #1 secondary vs. a QB that is 1-5 in six career starts does not make up for a good match up at all. So obviously the box would be stacked in the beginning, and we would need to see if McGloin can make the throws so we can have a balanced attack. Once he missed Amari Cooper for a wide open TD, I called game. He looked like a backup without reps, throwing high and off and rushing his throws when he didn't need to.

The Texans have the #1 defense in terms of yards, but their secondary will be much easier to throw against. We just need to force turnovers. I think we are (or were before yesterday's game) #1 in turnover ratio in the NFL. That and we need to stop allowing big plays in order to win.

This is going to be an ugly dog fight, so I don't mind if we sign Michael Vick off the streets for an option.
      What is the status of McGloin right now as we speak?

I'm sorry to tell you this man but I don't see Michael Vick having any more of an impact than Connor cook right now and at least Connor cook was a little productive against the Broncos secondary With the TD pass.

I was actually surprised to see that from Cook at this stage of his young career but unless McGloin is ready to go by Saturday I think the raiders are in trouble.

This will be the end result

Comment

Working...
      X