The horse faces refuse to evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The horse faces refuse to evolve

The best defense this side of the universe is headed back to mediocrity. So sad your short-lived success as it turns out that the face running your organization is doing more harm than good. You horse faces weren't ready to evolve. McDaniels would've had turned this team into something special by now. In Elway you all trust you created your own misery now you can wallow in it while the patriots win their fifth Super Bowl

Ok, thanks for your input. Of course in his time back in Denver, they've got the same record in Super Bowls as New England does in that time, and they've beaten New England twice in the championship game. But yeah McDaniels is what's missing...

And as Patty fans always say when it's pointed out to them that they've won 1 Super Bowl in 11 years and have an Atlanta Braves like history of dominating the regular season before not cashing in during the playoffs...you can't win every year.

Comment

LOL Misery? I have enjoyed every year Elways been back. Thank goodness MsNuggets has to go all spy gate to try and win.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
        The best defense this side of the universe is headed back to mediocrity. So sad your short-lived success as it turns out that the face running your organization is doing more harm than good. You horse faces weren't ready to evolve. McDaniels would've had turned this team into something special by now. In Elway you all trust you created your own misery now you can wallow in it while the patriots win their fifth Super Bowl
        You lived up to your name......you tanked.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          :clap: :clap:
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

He didn't just "tank".. he "timmied"....
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Patriots will win super bowl 51 donkos tanked

Comment

I've tried to ignore this thread but I just don't have that kind of self-control I guess but anyway, Gimmeshelter, Juan Endung_co and whatever alias you have this week.
                We do not care about the pansies so please get a life...

Comment

OK great. I assume you'll be back when the KC/Pittsburgh winner goes into Foxboro and punches them in the mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                    OK great. I assume you'll be back when the KC/Pittsburgh winner goes into Foxboro and punches them in the mouth?
                    He put "horse faces". It's better to be a horse face than a horses ass.

Comment

I love the confidence. Who exactly has New England beat this year that makes them so special?
                      Was it their win over Pittsburgh without Big Ben?
                      There win over Seattle at Gillett?.....Oh wait they couldn't win that game (and they had gronk LOL!)
                      There win over?
                      Wow they faced Pittsburgh (minus Ben), Houston, Miami Twice, and Seattle.
                      The Patriots are the 2013 Broncos, and the 2015 Panthers all over again two #1 seeds that have played nobody, and the one decent team they played in Seattle beat them at home.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        I love the confidence. Who exactly has New England beat this year that makes them so special?
                        There win over Seattle at Gillett?.....Oh wait they couldn't win that game (and they had gronk LOL!)
                        There win over?
                        The Patriots are the 2013 Broncos, and the 2015 Panthers all over again two #1 seeds that have played nobody, and the one decent team they played in Seattle beat them at home.
                        HEYYY!Don't ever compare that asinine team of dummies to my Broncos!

Comment

There win over?
                          The seattle game could have gone either way. You're right though. Other than Seattle we haven't faced anyone good, including the broncos.

But the 2013 broncos are not a good comparison for the 2016 patriots. The 2013 broncos were all offense and a mediocre defense (close to bottom of the league if I recall). On the other hand, the 2016 pats are balanced team as they are top 3 offense and number 1 defense in points allowed (8th ranked D if you go by yards allowed). In addition, the 2013 broncos were poorly coached, while the pats are not.
                          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 01-09-2017, 01:46 PM.
                          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            The seattle game could have gone either way. You're right though. Other than Seattle we haven't faced anyone good, including the broncos.

But the 2013 broncos are not a good comparison for the 2016 patriots. The 2013 broncos were all offense and a mediocre defense (close to bottom of the league if I recall). On the other hand, the 2016 pats are balanced team as they are top 3 offense and number 1 defense in points allowed (8th ranked D if you go by yards allowed). In addition, the 2013 broncos were poorly coached, while the pats are not.
                            Of course they are they haven't played anybody.
                            sigpic

Comment

Of course they are they haven't played anybody.
                              We didn't beat anyone good in 2014 either
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Working...
                              X