Cleaning crew Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning crew Needed.

Well it has been 24 hours, and the NFL cleaners still can't clean the sheets after the Raiders crapped the Bed vs Texans.

The inept Raiders actually make Brock Osweiller look semi-competent.

Let the record book show the Raiders still have the same # of playoffs wins as they have had the last 14 seasons, somethings never change. :thumb:

I get you lost your Carr, apparently locked in the trunk was your run game and ability to force a lot of turnovers.

Welcome to the offseason.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Originally posted by Elway View Post
    Well it has been 24 hours, and the NFL cleaners still can't clean the sheets after the Raiders crapped the Bed vs Texans.

The inept Raiders actually make Brock Osweiller look semi-competent.

Let the record book show the Raiders still have the same # of playoffs wins as they have had the last 14 seasons, somethings never change. :thumb:

I get you lost your Carr, apparently locked in the trunk was your run game and ability to force a lot of turnovers.

Welcome to the offseason.
    I think you should've kept Osweiller. He would've looked semi-competent in our first game, give you an extra win and a playoff berth. Instead, you're wasting 24 hours to come up with weak smack that favors a QB that actually used a great defense to get him a playoff berth. Even Tom Savage couldn't mess it up like Paxton and Trevor did.

Texans may release him or Savage. Maybe you can scoop one of them up and have a shot a higher-than-third place finish next year.

"I get you lost your Carr". That's just about all you get.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      I think you should've kept Osweiller. He would've looked semi-competent in our first game, give you an extra win and a playoff berth. Instead, you're wasting 24 hours to come up with weak smack that favors a QB that actually used a great defense to get him a playoff berth. Even Tom Savage couldn't mess it up like Paxton and Trevor did.

Texans may release him or Savage. Maybe you can scoop one of them up and have a shot a higher-than-third place finish next year.

For what $72 million? $35+ million guaranteed? His feelings were bruised for being benched for Peyton Manning...he didn't even want to sign with Denver. Sure, he would have looked better here than in Houston...but $70 million better?

Meh. I wouldn't remortgage the house for a piece of crap washing machine.
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

I don't know Spawn you guys might want to take a long hard look at one of those guys in case your car breaks down again!

Sorry about the injury smack I'm not trying to sound like on the pansy fans or anything I just couldn't help myself on that one.

Comment

Semi-competent would have been an upgrade over the Raiders back-up. Del Rio knew it was a dead team walking once the words, "It's Broke" was uttered. The team pretty much mailed in the final two games. We saved money by not chasing after Oz. I'll take one down year after a superbowl win, in place of what Chokeland had to offer over the last decade +.

Comment

I would say good one but...The Texans dont make the playoffs in the afc west either...They got free wins and an easy division.

Sorry we broke your back up. I actually pull for the afc west if we are not in it

JK I only pull for the Broncos :thumb: and actively root against the raiders in 99.99% of all circumstances except when them winning benefits the Broncos
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              I would say good one but...The Texans dont make the playoffs in the afc west either...They got free wins and an easy division.

Sorry we broke your back up. I actually pull for the afc west if we are not in it

JK I only pull for the Broncos :thumb: and actively root against the raiders in 99.99% of all circumstances except when them winning benefits the Broncos
              We couldn't help you this year if we tried or cared. Help starts at home.

Comment

Semi-competent would have been an upgrade over the Raiders back-up.

Del Rio knew it was a dead team walking once the words, "It's Broke" was uttered. The team pretty much mailed in the final two games. We saved money by not chasing after Oz. I'll take one down year after a superbowl win, in place of what Chokeland had to offer over the last decade +.
                So you're settling for a down year now? Sounds like you're mailing it in, or did you do that when Paxton Lynch had to start. I admit, Jacksonville is not Houston but then again Week 13 isn't the playoffs either.

But let's see where this thread has gone so far:

- You start a thread with backup QB smack when you don't even have a good starting quarterback.
                - You start playoff smack when you didn't even make the playoffs.
                - You talk about our lack of a running game when you're 27th ranked run game was part of your non-playoff problems.

But you can be happy in knowing that after watching Paxton Lynch shred Jacksonville, and after watching Connor Cook and Matt McGloin, the Broncos have at best the 4th and 5th best QB in the division. :clap:

Why don't you start some coaching smack while you're batting .1.000. So who's the next coach for the Broncos? Vance "One and done with a backup QB" Joseph? If so, will he keep Wade Phillips, the true coach behind your team last year?

Better yet, who's you're QB next year.? Trevor Siemian or Tony Romo?

And about the run game which you said was left in the trunk of the Carr, who's going to take your run game out the garage next year?

Seriously, this is 3rd string smack you're throwing us. You shouldn't be starting smack on behalf of your fellow Donks. If so, change your username to Orton so it matches the skill set.

Comment

Boy sounds like somebody is bitter...

sigpic

Comment

Oh please. You're making my point for me. Your better O-line, better coaching, better run game. But without your QB - you reverted back to the Faiders of old. Denver was a mess, Oline and run game had issues last year as well, but we made it to the Superbowl. FYI that is a few rounds past the wild card round your team made it to. This year we fell short.

No one is saying Denver didn't struggle. But at least our backup won a game this year and that was a game in which he was still awful. With all our issues this year we still posted a winning record. Oakland didn't have portion of those issues and still couldn't win the division. How many players did Denver sit, & how many new faces were out there week 17? The west and a bye week was handed to you on a platter and you puked it up by the Prom Queen after dinner.

Denver didn't make the playoffs, the way Oakland played yesterday, you wouldn't think they did either.

Comment

We couldn't help you this year if we tried or cared. Help starts at home.
                      Funny because

I didn't order any weak sauce with my post,
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Funny because

I didn't order any weak sauce with my post,
                        No seriously. You said only when it benefits the Broncos. You weren't in any position to be helped, hence help yourself first.

Comment

Oh please. You're making my point for me. Your better O-line, better coaching, better run game. But without your QB - you reverted back to the Faiders of old. Denver was a mess, Oline and run game had issues last year as well, but we made it to the Superbowl. FYI that is a few rounds past the wild card round your team made it to. This year we fell short.
                          No, this year you sucked, hence no playoffs and not even the "Faiders of old" can mask that. If you don't make history with your defense next year, you'll be back in 3rd place, 4th if the Chargers can stay healthy.

No one is saying Denver didn't struggle. But at least our backup won a game this year and that was a game in which he was still awful.
                          Do you think Lynch beats the Texans defense on the road next year? Doesn't matter, it's all a guess at this point. It's nice that you like your backup QB but the Broncos weren't good enough to carry him to the playoffs. Try to clinch a little early next time like we did. It helps in the long run, the playoff run that is.

With all our issues this year we still posted a winning record.
                          As did the Titans and Bucs. That's your class now.

Oakland didn't have portion of those issues and still couldn't win the division. How many players did Denver sit, & how many new faces were out there week 17? The west and a bye week was handed to you on a platter and you puked it up by the Prom Queen after dinner.

Denver didn't make the playoffs, the way Oakland played yesterday, you wouldn't think they did either.
                          Oh the dilemma of losing at Houston to the #1 defense or having to outscore Big Ben and Co. with a third string. So glad we clinched before needing this game to actually make the playoffs. Damn. Everyone including you knew that Carr's injury hurt our chances at a deep run. But you can keep up the good fight on saying Connor Cook was going deep in the playoffs.

It's no secret that when Carr gets back and he's healthy, it's another great run to come. That's a main point in this thread. But of course you know that.

You still didn't answer my questions. Coach? Running back? D-coordinator? QB? Sounds like a 2017 playoff team to me.

Comment

We're not too worried about coach. This job is the #1 out there. Running back, Did you not here of CJ Anderson? QB - Trevor had a good first year without a good O-line or a run game in the 2nd half.

You might be exaggerating just a little bit. Much like the Faider fans who said they were going to the Superbowl this year.

LOL and again... you didn't win win the division. For all your teams great wins, you still went .500 in the division. Your team over acheived and you're thinking next year will be more of the same.... best of luck with that.

Try to clinch a little early next time like we did. It helps in the long run, the playoff run that is.
                            Raiders do everything early, Clinch early and exit early.

Oh the dilemma of losing at Houston to the #1 defense or having to outscore Big Ben and Co. with a third string. So glad we clinched before needing this game to actually make the playoffs. Damn. Everyone including you knew that Carr's injury hurt our chances at a deep run. But you can keep up the good fight on saying Connor Cook was going deep in the playoffs.
                            Yeah the game was all about the Texans D, Not like a benched QB who got the start beat your D? Sure that Cook's fault as well. It's not on the Oakland D. How many sacks did Mack get again?

Chances of making a deep run, you team made no run. They stumbled, bumbled, fumbled and fell. Better now than an even bigger humiliation next week.

Comment

We're not too worried about coach. This job is the #1 out there. Running back, Did you not here of CJ Anderson? QB - Trevor had a good first year without a good O-line or a run game in the 2nd half.
                              Good for him. :clap: He really helped with that playoff appearance you made, with that good year of his. I'm sure you're not too worried about your coach just as you weren't too worried about your QB last year. Plug and Play was the term I think. That worked out so well.

What happened to CJ Anderson?

You might be exaggerating just a little bit. Much like the Faider fans who said they were going to the Superbowl this year.
                              When Carr was healthy. We weren't alone in that thinking.

LOL and again... you didn't win win the division.
                              And you did? That's a serious question.

For all your teams great wins, you still went .500 in the division. Your team over acheived and you're thinking next year will be more of the same.... best of luck with that.
                              For all your teams great wins, you went .333 in the division, ANOTHER part of the problem. You can't even sweep the hapless Chargers. Sit down. You can't even sweep the "hapless" Raiders. Lie down.

Raiders do everything early, Clinch early and exit early.
                              Wow. You actually THOUGHT about that one. A January exit is better than a December one. Still trying to see what Denver did this year better than the Raiders that helped towards their playoff run. Maybe it was this:

Trevor had a good first year without a good O-line or a run game in the 2nd half.
                              Clinch early next time. It helps when the rest of your team sucks while your quarterback is "good".

Yeah the game was all about the Texans D, Not like a benched QB who got the start beat your D? Sure that Cook's fault as well. It's not on the Oakland D. How many sacks did Mack get again?

Chances of making a deep run, you team made no run. They stumbled, bumbled, fumbled and fell. Better now than an even bigger humiliation next week.
                              You of all fans should know that not all teams win in the first round all the time. You can choke (Baltimore) and choke (Colts) and maybe make the Superbowl...and choke (43-8) before you get to glory. I can wait. Carr's young, the best QB in the division and has a chance to be a Top 5 or even Top 3 QB in the NFL, as evident with his loss.

I can understand this smack from a Texans fan, a team that made the playoffs with a great defense and mediocre QB, but you? Too easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X