Cleaning crew Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Miller58, next time lighten things up when you post the score. Mix it up a little bit.

Knock knock.

Who's there

24 who?
    Hahahahahaha, ....ok will do
    sigpic

Comment

So let's see. The score was 24-6. :clap: Thanks for the reminder.

It's funny because for a Bronco fan, you seem to be enamored with one game. The 2016 America's Game DVD for the Broncos should save the best for last and end it with that game.

From what I've seen from you in this thread so far, 24-6 is the only game of the season. It has to be, otherwise starting 4-0 as the defending champs and missing the playoffs means nothing when you beat the Raiders

Losing a low score affair in Tennessee this year, that must suck. I wouldn't know. Nah it mustn't, not when you beat the Raiders

Losing twice to the Chiefs? Come on man! I mean we couldn't beat the Chiefs either, AND we lost first place to them in Kansas City (sound familiar) but dems the breaks. The Chiefs were the best team in the division this year by a larger margin than shown on paper. But that doesn't matter. The final score of our game was

Sounds like a mini-rant there. Let me make you feel better. Don't worry about your December collapse, a much more methodical exit for 2016. Just tell me that score again before I forget
      Denvers highlight this year was ruining your afc west title and first Rd bye.
      What was the Raiders? Making the playoffs....impressive
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Denvers highlight this year was ruining your afc west title and first Rd bye.
        What was the Raiders? Making the playoffs....impressive
        After a 14 year drought yes. Better to get smacked about losing in the playoffs than not making it for the 14th straight year.

Comment

Oakland Faders
          sad
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

After a 14 year drought yes. Better to get smacked about losing in the playoffs than not making it for the 14th straight year.
            This is true. Your trending up.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X