• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers move is official

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-moving-to-la

The Raiders just got a 9th home game
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-moving-to-la

The Raiders just got a 9th home game
    that was different in SD somehow? by the way, no it isn't official yet, nice thread title fail though!

Comment

They're going to play for the next 2 seasons in the 30,000 seat StubHub Centre. That will provide fans with a different experience than they would get anywhere else.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-in-2017-18/

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        They're going to play for the next 2 seasons in the 30,000 seat StubHub Centre. That will provide fans with a different experience than they would get anywhere else.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-in-2017-18/
        yeah, i'm really going to try and go to a game there if they remain the chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          yeah, i'm really going to try and go to a game there if they remain the chargers.
          It'll be interesting. I'm not sure of the layout of the stadium, but it's a soccer stadium and those tend to be fairly close confines with the stands. If the Chargers can get 30,000 of their fans there and it's like most soccer stadiums, it could be really really loud, and provide them with an interesting home field advantage.

For a 2 year experiment I think it's a good choice. NFL teams make their money in TV revenue not ticket revenue, and it's better to play there than be third in line for dates at the Coliseum. The field there already was beat up with 2 teams, with 3 it would have been horrible.

Comment

now it is official, the San Diego Chargers are dead.

Comment

now it is official, the San Diego Chargers are dead.
              Sad day........... Still hoping the re-brand doesn't happen..... The West wouldn't be the same.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                Sad day........... Still hoping the re-brand doesn't happen..... The West wouldn't be the same.
                I haven't heard any news of rebranding, in fact, I've only heard them referred now on local news as the Los Angeles Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  I haven't heard any news of rebranding, in fact, I've only heard them referred now on local news as the Los Angeles Chargers.
                  There's been a lot of reports on a potential rebrand in 2018. It won't happen for the 2017 season though so they have at least one more season as the Chargers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    There's been a lot of reports on a potential rebrand in 2018. It won't happen for the 2017 season though so they have at least one more season as the Chargers.
                    they just showed a new logo
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartanntp
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        they just showed a new logo

Comment

that was different in SD somehow? by the way, no it isn't official yet, nice thread title fail though!
                          Way to fail on saying I failed..it is official:thumb:
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

"Charger fan reported to be standing outside of San Diego facility, throwing eggs"

BARPH, You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You knew this was imminent...
                            BTW That new LA logo is hideous, I thought this was the year 2017 not 1970.

Comment

RIP. I'm done. good luck in LA.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X