Super Bowl Bound!!! Patriots vs. Falcons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Bound!!! Patriots vs. Falcons

Patriots now have the most super bowl appearances in NFL history.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Darius Kilgo about to go back to back!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yay the most classless orig in football is going to the Super Bowl... I'll be busy that day.

Comment

Looks like i'll be the biggest Falcons fan that day. Can't wait to see Shanahan shred that Pats D
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          Looks like i'll be the biggest Falcons fan that day. Can't wait to see Shanahan shred that Pats D
          Isn't that what you guys said about roethlisburger?
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Isn't that what you guys said about roethlisburger?
            If they did, I never supported that notion. The writing was already on the wall that the Steelers weren't going to beat the Pats this year. But guess what I said this day a year ago? I'll give you three chances.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              Patriots now have the most super bowl appearances in NFL history.
              What a surprise.....comes here and starts a thread, while his fellow fans celebrate. Given who we are, in this case the audience, what a pathetic, classless thing to do!!!

There are losers in games, and then losers beyond the field.

Comment

I honestly think the Patriots would have won if Jimmy G had started.

Comment

I'm gonna be super honest. Every Pats game I've seen has had the same incident. When the Pats take the lead anywhere in the first quarter, the game is basically over, with the exception of the Seahawks game.

Wonder what would happen if Brady and Bill retire?

Comment

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                    I'm gonna be super honest. Every Pats game I've seen has had the same incident. When the Pats take the lead anywhere in the first quarter, the game is basically over, with the exception of the Seahawks game.

Wonder what would happen if Brady and Bill retire?
                    Pats would probably have to start cheating the salary cap like the Broncos did in the 90's.

Comment

This will probably be first superbowl in a long time I won't watch
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kontradiction View Post
                        Pats would probably have to start cheating the salary cap like the Broncos did in the 90's.
                        Oh my god, you are so original with your smack talk, you're my hero....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Oh my god, you are so original with your smack talk, you're my hero....
                          A better hero for you would perhaps be an English professor. Too many commas, not enough periods. Given that you're from Kansas, however, all hope may be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontradiction View Post
                            A better hero for you would perhaps be an English professor. Too many commas, not enough periods. Given that you're from Kansas, however, all hope may be lost.
                            Grammar smack, equally original. Sorry I'm not smart enough for you Bawston Chowda heads....
                            sigpic

Comment

You Chowda heads should collaborate, maybe if you all work together as a team you can come up with an original thought.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X